Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:45 pm
dont kill thine self Qu! The admins will look at every entry, all pages smile Their say is what probably really matters heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:24 pm
Maeth
Probably.

Feeling little depressed question

not really it's just that i don't do any hting
and it seems like you or any one else besides kazu even cares if i'm on gaia or not so i was just thinking about leaving  

1337one

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:45 pm
I am not an any position to make any decisions for you. You are an active member in the fact that you take part in being around thus I would be a little put out upon your leaving.

However I will state that this is a guild designed for entertainment and if you find yourself not having fun then by all means take your leave and I wish you luck wherever you decide to go.

Merry Christmas too smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:47 pm
Maeth
I am not an any position to make any decisions for you. You are an active member in the fact that you take part in being around thus I would be a little put out upon your leaving.

However I will state that this is a guild designed for entertainment and if you find yourself not having fun then by all means take your leave and I wish you luck wherever you decide to go.

Merry Christmas too smile

see that right there is somehthing that i wanted to hear i'm just glad that some one wants me to stay

I'm staying yay

and merry christmas  

1337one

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:34 pm
Kazu Faiya
A hell cat made of pure peppermint. xd

Forget the cat, I'll take a fine male specimen made out of peppermint candy... Yummy! I love those peppermint sticks - to first break them into pieces, and then suck on them until they dissolve... stare And I bet 500 Gaia gold that Kazu finds something dirty about that. LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:49 pm
Miko-dono
Kazu Faiya
A hell cat made of pure peppermint. xd

Forget the cat, I'll take a fine male specimen made out of peppermint candy... Yummy! I love those peppermint sticks - to first break them into pieces, and then suck on them until they dissolve... stare And I bet 500 Gaia gold that Kazu finds something dirty about that. LOL

i know that i did  

1337one

Quinth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:16 am
xd At the very least, I did..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:10 pm
wonderful dirty minds heart  

Radjulon
Crew

Quinth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:48 pm
Eeegh, sorry if this is annoying you guys. Anyways, just a reminder to vote daily for me~ biggrin heart lol

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:37 pm
Mwahahaha!! I have corrupted more minds! Now they shall join my other victims in the gutter of the dirty-minded.... rofl  

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:44 pm
Miko-dono

Note the underlined. Miko my dear, how could you NOT get anything dirty out of that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:51 pm
Miko-dono
Mwahahaha!! I have corrupted more minds! Now they shall join my other victims in the gutter of the dirty-minded.... rofl

Hmm, sorry, I think credit for the corruption of my innocence pretty much goes to club. >___>;  

Quinth

1337one

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:49 pm
i was currupted long before i even heard of gaia so don't even give me that bull  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:41 pm
Quinth
Miko-dono

Hmm, sorry, I think credit for the corruption of my innocence pretty much goes to club. >___>;

Me Too! and flag corps>>  

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:59 pm
xp Yeah, well, at least I know I've made Kazu's eyes bleed a few times, and I think her brain has been dissolved more than once by me. So I'll take satisfaction in that. wink  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games