Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:37 pm
Sj - Bah, no scanner? gonk Drawing digitally is HARD. I don't envy you.

Akahoshi - Yeah, a red version of this shirt would be so great. Too bad, though... cry

I love your Evil Outfit! whee

Lang - o.O Yours is a twisted, twisted mind. xd That's so fantastically out of character for Asuka.

Nyome - I'm jealous! gonk Minis...so elusive...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:19 pm
Songjewel> Are you coloring everyone's? heart

To GASOC at large> I will be gone from Monday until Saturday, and I doubt I'll get anything uploaded before then, but anyone else wants to trade with me I'd be happy to give it to you when I get back  

Alucard_

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:24 pm
Meh, missed two days of posting! gonk

I can't wait for the party either! Of.. evil stuff. ninja

And it's all girls? Bring on the b***h fight! twisted Too bad none of the man-groupie can make it! D:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:45 pm
ninja I should be online but I can't help it, and where I am it is the 22nd now so happy art party everyone.

Langley - Yeah that is a very jailbaitish picture and it would be even more so if there was a tiny pantyshot. Very nice though. 3nodding

AD - Thanks, I'm in my evil clothes on Gaia but in rl I'm so happy I couldn't be evil if I tried.

DarkishStar - No b***h fights, we're to mature for that. But maybe some sugar crazed madness. xd

*meep* Time to cuddle up to my lady. See you all in ten hours or so. heart heart

Akahoshi

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:45 pm
Abandoned Dreams
Lang - o.O Yours is a twisted, twisted mind. xd That's so fantastically out of character for Asuka.

Aww no! No it's not that twisted!! I promise. biggrin

You think that's out of character?
Hmmm, I dunno... I do seem to recall a certain 'Fondle-Myself Physics Lesson' ....
And a "What do you think of my breasts?" question... both coming from her... so I thought this was in her field of expertise. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:23 pm
Ok, yes, but that was a deliberate ******** on Shinji and wasn't particularly indicative of an inherently seductive nature. whee  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:30 pm
... O_O Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
That girl is well aware of her cel painted assests and she flaunts them well............. xd

Anyways... the jailbait is um.. a deliberate ******** too... ya... huh. So there. *fluffs*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:40 pm
Yeah, ok, whatever. xd

It is now 12:30 AM and I have piiiiiiee. whee Goddamn good pie, too.

EDIT: DAAAAAMN! Why does this always happen to me?! Gravity + Pie = Strawberry goo-covered bed! gonk  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:59 pm
AD & Langley are crazy.

I can't sleep so tada. I guess photoshop work can put me to sleep pretty quick. Also I may be pissy tomorrow because there's still no water and I like having a shower to start my day off right.

AD - Pie in bed is never has good results. Also remember to unlock the party thread.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:07 pm
I feel dumb. whee
This is precisely why you don't dissapear off the face of the earth for many months on end. You have no idea what the frick people mean by art swap for tommorow's party.

I need sleep. And a new scanner.

AD: It is now 12:30 AM and I have piiiiiiee. Goddamn good pie, too

*Envies*
I want pie... gonk  

Kirin Jaquel

Songjewel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:33 pm
Trey - we have a new ongoing theme for art parties...we pair up and draw each other's avatars or characters. ^^ Not required but very fun.

Alucard - Yes, I'm coloring all of the swaps I can. The only reason I didn't color for the first party I was at is cuz I forgot to bring my markers with me to my Dad's house. I need to find a computer lab on campus with scanners that I can use until my roommate buys one.

I think mebbe I'll stick to marker coloring...with a little pencil shading. sweatdrop I'm still not happy with how the hair turned out on Akahoshi's. Must be perfect, dammit!!! ><

I shall practice my coloring for the party. ^^ But I shal give a choice to anyone I swap with...get a CG pic now, or get a drawn pic later. And you must keep in mind that all I have to work with is a mouse and a touchpad. xd Paths is my friend.

oooh, btw, I have a website link to add to the tutorials...I found a really good tutorial for the path/pen tool in Photoshop, if anyone's interested.

On a more personaly note, I feel like crap, and that is why I am awake at 1:30 AM. I hate boys. stare Not all of them, just the ones I date and then realize are idiots. Mebbe I just need to find a few manslaves and take a break from the emotional attachment thing for awhile. gonk *want to be petted*

...now then, must get into an ebil outfit...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:40 pm
I seeeeee...
Sounds fun. ^^

You'll have to deal with mouse drawn colored flash, paint, or painter for me. Unless by some miracle my scanner is fixed overnight. One can hope.
See you all tommorow!  

Kirin Jaquel

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:48 pm
*pets Songjewel* Sorry if I'm not what your looking for. sweatdrop

Manslaves I find get needy and then never seem to get the hint that you're tired of them. I had the bad experiences with guys I've dated as well, and I went the your just here incase I need something route. It got dumb and I just deciede to stay single until I wanted to date again, to bad stupid boys were all I found, though because of it I found Katie and am finally in a good place now.

I'm sure you'll find the prefect one, you'll just have to wait a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:53 pm
Trey - Hey, good to see you again! 3nodding Art swap means trading art with someone. You draw their av, they draw yours, etc.

The Art Party thread is now unlocked. And I'm going to bed. sweatdrop Goodnight, everyone. Have lots of fun while I'm gone tomorrow!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:58 pm
Night AD

I'm heading to bed to, it's just about 3am so my eyes are at about 20% now. Goodnight heart heart

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games