Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art,Life and RP forum
RP: Blood Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:21 pm
*Looks at Luna and the strange male by the river through the trees* At least he hasn't killed her or tried to pull anything on her. I'd have to kill him then.*Walks out of the trees after I pull a dagger from my thigh holster around my right leg* "So this is where you've been hiding? You had us all worked up Luna."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:05 pm
Raziel turns his head at the newcomer " now why would i try something like that malady as you will see i am a gentlemen and have no intention of trying anything vulgar"  

Walker_of_White_Light

Werewolf Razuto Razuzu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:03 am
*walks holding his head*nngh....what is this place?I need to learn more....*walks up to Luna*umm...hi....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:13 pm
NEW RPC

Name: Rosemarie
Race/Species: vampire/wraith
Sex: female
Orientation:bi
Skin: slightly pale
Eyes: green
Style of Dress: anything black or gothic
Greedy or Giving: giving
Loving or Lustful: both
Peaceful or Aggressive:both

User Image

xXxGothic_LullabyxXx

Werewolf Razuto Razuzu

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:22 pm
*bumps into Rosemarie*nngh.........  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:36 pm
*walks along the forest while dragging a dead bear and heads over to the river then sees a group a people and sits down while lying on the bear and drinking the water,slowly turning into my shadow form then punches through the bear and drinks its blood*"I wish i can drink other blood,than just blood from a bear...and several other animals."  

xXxGothic_LullabyxXx

xXxGothic_LullabyxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:44 pm
Ravenclaw Master Dustin
*bumps into Rosemarie*nngh.........

(0.0) *picks you up while holding your head and examining you to see if youre okay*"what happen to you dear."she says while frowning and thinking whether or not i should eat him or care for him...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:47 pm
My head just hurts...Im trying to remember my past.........*speaking to Rosemary*I can't remember anything at all........I was brought here by Sol Ritter....it is very nice to meet you.....I just need a freind....*Sigh*just don't make me angry......for your own safety...I cannot really control my telekinetic abilities when I'm mad.....  

Werewolf Razuto Razuzu

xXxGothic_LullabyxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:57 pm
*smiles and gets up and helps you up as well*"I as well cannot remember some of my past,due to the battle i had long ago.*stretches my hand out for a sign of greeting*"And my name is Rosemarie.Dont worry...I wont make you mad.and besides,i have a little anger problem of my own."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:11 pm
Wait a minute...this is.....NNGH!!!!*gets a painful memory*damn....  

Werewolf Razuto Razuzu

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:14 pm
*Hisses at Raziel as my hands tighten on the katanas* I Despise people who invade my thoughts. You ask or at least don't say anything. I took you for a gentleman....I must have been mistaken. *Smells the blood and turns to the girl and her bear* Would you be willing to share?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:16 pm
*looks at the girl who asked*who..are...you?.........NNGH!!!!*remembers a more painful image of him killing a pregnant woman in cold blood*DAMN I DONT WANT TO REMEMBER GAAAH*Starts to shiver*  

Werewolf Razuto Razuzu

xXxGothic_LullabyxXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:20 pm
*eyes widen then caresses your face and sits you down*you need not to travel anywhere in the condition youre in"*turns to the girl and smiles*"Sure hun.i wasnt gonna eat this all.....well.i take that back.i wouldve consumed the flesh and bones."She says with a smiles and turns into her shadow form and walks toward you while dragging the bear.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:22 pm
*shivering*I dont want to remember thiss........*talking in a slightly growling tone like he is talking to someone that is not there**smells the air*GAAH!!!I smell a dying life force....*Gets up*I NEED TO INVESTIGATE!  

Werewolf Razuto Razuzu

Art,Life and RP forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces