Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forgotten not falllen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:12 pm
"ready when you are...Make sure the door is clear."Ivi said as he drew his sword from his belt. He limbered up his shield arm as well.."Combat experience?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:17 pm
keith takes his duel daggers out. "pshhhh... yeah!" hey both shove the door open and keith cuts the first zombies neck and it falls on the ground and he stomps its head in. The crowd runs towards them, the doors locked behind them. Ivi pushes one back with his shield and cuts hits neck enough for its head to fall off."Ivi!"keith yells as he I running towards him with his gun pointed. Ivi crouches down and shields himself from gun fire. keith uses up all his ammo firing at the zombifuied crowd behind Ivi and then plants his foot on Ivi's shield. Ivi launches him up and keith flies over the crowd as Ivi keeps fighting. Keith lands behind two of them and pierces their skills with his blades.

(Ivi your turn to get creative with the fight lol)  

Urbnja

LALA Landd 111

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:16 am
Vince was now in the streets. Being alone, hungry and out of the protection of his barricade, he was an easy target. If a horde were to come he would be eaten. The hatchet he had would easily kill a single zombie, but against a swarm it would do nothing. Walking cautiously along the streets he looked for some sort of place that would have food.

((Any one want to tell me where everyone is at?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:18 pm
(Bianca, Trip, Pat, Joe, Kearo and those guys are at a gunstore in a small town. Charlie, Kotey and that RP are in a military survivor outpost in the suburban and lightly populated part of New York.)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Inkspills

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:35 pm
( I'm so sorry for my lack of actvity! ;; )

Bianca had goen stock still in the driver's seat of the car when he began to hear all the sounds of zombies and gunfire, finally snapping out of it at Kearo's voice telling her they had to go, then Trip yelling. "O-oh.. right!! Sorry!" She got up and went over to Kearo. "Already get all the supplies?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:36 pm
"Yup I got em all tied right here. You go up into the chopper, I'll stay here and make sure they stay." He said as he stepped to the side to make room for Bianca to go up the ladder.  

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:10 pm
Trip held the chopper steady as he reached for the ipod and put the headphones in his ears and started listening to Pink Floyd's Animals album to pass the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:21 pm
Joe looked at the helicopter, and saw the pilot fumbling with an ipod.

"That dumb****, he'll get us all killed!" Joe shouted to himself, knowing he couldn't do anything about it, so he turned back and continued shooting into the zombies.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

LALA Landd 111

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:54 pm
Vince heard the sound of moaning zombies. Looking behind him he saw a large group walking towards him. Fear struck him, he decided to run into the nearest building which happened to a gas station. Running through the door he looked for something to block the doors with. Searching for something, he went around a corner of a shelf and was grabbed by a zombie. Vince was knocked to the ground with the zombie right on top of him trying to bite. He threw the zombie off him and used his hatchet and decapitated the cannibalistic undead. The horde of moaning zombies were now surrounding the station, preventing exit.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:43 pm
"As soon as it get up there, you hurry on up so we can get the hell otu of here," she said, reaching over and pattign Kearo's head. He hoisted herself up, walking up behind Trip in time to see him messign with his iPod. "I'm taking over as pilot, mister." She reached over and placed her hand on the throttle of the copter, leaning over Trip a bit and grinning. "So get out of my way."  

Inkspills

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:57 pm
Kearo held onto the ladder for dear life. "Bianca! Just go! It will fall if I don't hold this!" He grabbed the supplies and made sure they would stay still while tied to the ladder  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:44 am
Joe glanced over his shoulder, looking at kearo holding on to the box as the helicopter moved towards teh roof. Joe, on his last magazine, tried a new tactic. He spartan kicked a zombie down the stairs, knocking several others down with it. He jumped down to them, hitting them in the head with the butt of his gun. He used his gun as a mele weapon, making his way to the doorway so he could see Pat.

"Hey, man! Evac's here, we gotta go!" he shouted to Pat, standing in the doorway, hitting zombies as they came by.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:12 am
Trip scoots out of the way lighting up another special smoke and taking a big hit as he looked over and started throwing lit dynamite balls into the horde but away from the chopper to slow them down. "anyone else wanna hit this?!?!" he said as he took another hit and grabbed his MP5's to shoot down the zombies on the roof.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:19 am
Bianca took her spot at the captains chair, wiggling a bit in the seat. "Thanks for keeping this warm for me, Trippy," she said with an overdose of sweetness injected into her voice. She held the throttle with one hand to keep the copter still, grabbing at the speaker microphone with the other. "Now.. will all of you please GET YOUR BUMS IN THE HELICOPTER?!" she yelled into the microphone, then set it back down. Having brought up her own little bag of 'supplies', he reached in and produced one of the chocolate-flavored smokes, lighting it and putting it between her lips.  

Inkspills

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games