Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
France Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:49 am
(Shall we time skip?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:31 pm
She'd been out all night, unable to find much of anything in the way of supplies. She'd barely snuck past most of the undead, but she'd made it to the more populated section of Paris. Although her feet ached and her stomach rumbled, she continued as the sun began to pale the night sky.
Taking a moment, she looked around. There weren't many places she'd be willing to enter until high noon, but the brightening sky let her identify a few buildings.

(That an ok time skip?)  

crazysanityalaska

3,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:17 am
(sure lol. here comes interaction!)

Andrew had been up for an hour, taking his turn on watch duty. He had his AK-47 locked and loaded, safety off just in case. In the early morning light, he saw a figure walking down the street.

"Alright, some action!" Andrew said to himself, looking through his scope and taking aim at the figure. He pulled the trigger, blowing brains out of the zombies skull and spattering them all over the wall behind it, "Ha! undead a*****e!" Andrew whispered happily. he looked away from his scope and saw another figure walking down the street half a block away from the zombie, "Looks like this is my lucky day," he said, taking aim again. Just as he was about to pull the trigger, he saw the figure turn into the light. It was a human! He looked away from the scope, shouting and waving hs free hand to catch the persons attention, "Hey! You there! Up here! We're humans, can you hear us? We're up here!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:56 am
Vincent stopped pretending to sleep and went over to Andrew and over the edge. "Hey, you over there! Up here!" (sorry for the short sentences)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:01 pm
(We're on the rooftop in case you forgot or didn't know)  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:44 pm
"Crazy b*****d" he thought to himself
((I apologise for the short sentence))  

ll Wolf_God ll

Gallant Shapeshifter

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:45 am
(K I changed it)  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:50 pm
(just waiting on Crazy now.)  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:42 pm
(oh ok)  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:37 pm
Half awake, Rose heard shouting comming from a building not far off. Seeing the people, shitched up her backpack and waved. Finally, someone else.
She began to run toward the building, dodging sight of any of the dead who might see her in the dim light.
Just as the sun crested the horizon, its amber rays illuminated the door to the building as she reached for the handle.

(Sorry, the house has no internet and my throat was swollen shut since thursday)  

crazysanityalaska

3,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:55 am
Andrew quickly aimed his weapon at the woman trying to enter the building.

"Stop right thre or you're dead! Back up, drop your weapon and put your hands on your head! Don't worry, the zombies won't get you," Andrew shouted, putting the woman in his sights.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:58 pm
Vincent look a little pissed at the coming of this new survivor... she was just going to be another distraction against his goal. Vincent looked at Andrew. "Keep your gun trained on her, I'm going to go down and search her before we let her up here." Vincent stared down at the girl below and growled angrily and said quietly to Andrew. "Lets hurry up so we can go find that helicopter and be done with it."  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:43 am
"Stay where you are!" Andrew shouted at Vincent, "We don't want to risk you being killed. I'll send down a few of my men to get her," Andrew said, whistling as four men ran for the fire escape and climbed down, sorrounding the woman on the bottom with their weapons trained on her, waiting for her to comply with Andrew's orders.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:21 am
Vincent looked angry but kept his voice down to an angry whisper. "Don't shout at me. I'm NOT one of your men, just a tag-along for now. I may need your help but I can help you guys as well, should you need it. So don't shout, or I'll just leave and call my friends up again, and ILL find out where they are." Vincent looked down at the new survivor and waited for her to do something.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:42 pm
(ugh wish we could continue!)  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games