Welcome to Gaia! ::

.::.Hetalia.::. ~Nations Gone WILD~

Back to Guilds

Hetalia Guild 

Tags: Hetalia, Roleplaying, Pictures 

Reply ~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}
Hetalia RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kreepy-Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:32 am
France sent a smirk the other nations way and answered “Simply because of history, It's practically my job.....” he was cut from explaining as the Spaniard lips brushed across his bruise. An audible purr arose in the blonde's throat, he was barely able to keep himself from lunging and taking the other man under the table, but he decided that a less foreword approach might be taken best.

Francis leaned over and brushed his lips down the others neck and murmured still only inches away from the other. “Why, Thank you, Antonio. It did make me feel quite better.” he pulled away and grinned in such a way that made him look quite like a Cheshire Cat. His head titled to one side as he inspected Antonio's reaction, It had been while, he didn't think so, but perhaps he had changed his mind about France.... Now again however, you would be stupid not to enjoy his kisses.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 am
Antonio blinked as Francis leaned closer. When the Frenchman kissed his neck, he tilted his head a bit to the side and laughed lightly as the slight scruff tickled his skin. "Hoora!" he cheered, beaming. "I'm glad you feel better!"

The poor Spaniard did not even notice the Cheshire grin, merely noticing that there was a smile on Francis's face.

I Spain I
Vice Captain

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:45 am

That was certainly unexpected. The Austrian had expected a struggle or a curseword thrown in his general direction from the ex-nation... So to have Gilbert accept this situation was different. Not unwelcome, however. Roderich did not want a fight after all.

Hopefully this peace would last, he hoped, and Gilbert would end up... Perhaps they could be friends. Or maybe that was going a little overboard and reading too much into this situation. Yes. It was. Gilbert wouldn't be his friend, no matter what the circumstance. After all, the bad blood between the two was very thick and strong.

Roderich spared a glance out of the window, noting that the plane seemed to be starting to take off. He bargained that the trip wouldn't take too long, and that he'd be able to get the medicine soon... Whatever the medicine was. He was certain that there would be a consultant that he could discuss this with, however, so it wasn't too much of a pressing issue in his mind.

He couldn't help his gaze wandering back to the albino. The one glance mistakenly informed the Austrian that Gilbert was asleep. It was best not to push his own luck, Roderich supposed as his stare swept over Gilbert's face, wanting to memorise the image of the man as someone other than the Prussia he had known. This was who Gilbert was, it seemed... Well, except less sickly and vunerable.

With a soft sigh passing through his lips, he rested his own head on Gilbert's, closing his eyes. Although the albino's hair was still a little wet, it was strangely comforting against his ever-warming cheek.

Maybe Gilbert would learn to like him better... Roderich hoped.

----------

'If you're sure, Ivan...' Yao didn't exactly want to take those words at face value. After all, he'd known Ivan for a little while now, and knew that there were often other thoughts in the Russian's mind, and most unspoken. However, this was something that Yao wanted for Russia to agree with... Selfish, yes, but Yao hated to be alone. 'Thank you, aru.' And, alike to his actions earlier, Yao reached to kiss the Russian's forehead. 'You are sweet, aru.' He cooed in a softened tone, wanting to soothe any of the painful emotions that Ivan locked up inside himself. Yao could guess that the nation wasn't happy with this... But he couldn't exactly say such. After all, Ivan would most likely deny it, and it would upset Heracles... As it would seem as if the Asian was trying to come up with an excuse.

'Thinking of him...' Yao turned his attention back to the Greek. He seemed to be dozing off, so perhaps it was best not to wake him. However, there was a conference to attend. And it wouldn't do good to skip it... After all, it seemed as if a few of the nations that had left had not come back. Although it was so tempting to follow suit, he couldn't leave after the discussion with Arthur.

That didn't stop him wanting to do something after the conference, however. 'Ivan... and Heracles too... Would... Would you like to go out later, aru...?' Perhaps it would help break the barriers between the two other nations... And it would be fun. Yao never could have fun on his own. 'Please...?' He begged imploringly from both nations, a little glimmer of hope in his eyes. 'Please say you're not busy, aru...'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:00 am

Heracles opened his eyes sleepily as Yao addressed him, too, in his question. A warm feeling rose within him, and he smiled warmly at the Asian. "It's very kind of you to invite me, Yao. I would be delighted." The Greek couldn't help but chuckle softly at the sight of Yao's adorable face. "It would be unfair of me to decline, seeing the way you are looking at me."

Keeaykeay

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

High-functioning Ladykiller

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:59 am
Gilbert was silent and didn't make any motion to move when Roderich rested his head on top of his own. He felt...greedy, he supposed, as he was trying to take in as much of the Austrian's warmth as was possible. He was pretty sure he was only dealing with a fever and a cold, not hypothermia anymore. The deep set chill was fading into a regular chill.

Coughing softly, he groaned and nuzzled himself a bit closer to the warmth that Roderich was giving off. A shiver ran through him.

It had been a while since he was sick, worse than a simple cold. The last time had to be nearly three years ago. Since it had been the first time he had gotten sick after the Fall of the Berlin Wall where he had nearly died from both nation illnesses and human illnesses, his brother had gone into a panic. He had pretty much a flu, but he had never reacted well to getting sick. Elizabeta, the one time she had seen him sick when they were younger, had decided he was a bit of a baby about it.

Shivering again, he wrapped his arms around his torso and tried to ignore just how miserable he felt.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:05 pm
Ivan resisted his body's instinctual reaction to blush when Yao kissed his forehead, instead keeping his expression completely covered by his false smile. It was one of the only defenses he had, visibly, to hide what he was thinking and it was the one he most often fell upon.

Ivan pondered the Asian's request. On one hand, he did want to spend time with Yao. On the other, he didn't want Greece spending time with the Chinese man. However, seeing as the Greek agreed...

"Da. I suppose," he replied in a calm voice, not much caring for his choice. But more than he disliked spending time with the Greek, he disliked the very idea of Yao being alone with the Mediterranean nation again.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:24 am

Roderich tensed a little at the nuzzle, though he supposed it was just a subconscious reaction of Gilbert's, to get close to warmth... After all, the ex-nation was asleep, and so the Austrian could not exactly blame the man for his actions. He relaxed after a few moments after his self-assurance, removing his glasses with his one free hand. Perhaps they'd been making Gilbert uncomfortable, and that's why the albino had shifted the way he had. The glasses were then placed into his own shirt pocket, out of the way of the sickly sleeper so that they'd not cause any more harm.

It was oddly comfortable to sit like this. Roderich's thoughts began to wander as he sat with Gilbert... To just random little things. How he'd have to apologise to Elizabeta... How he'd have to ring Ludwig later to ask for the albino's clothes to be sent over... How he'd have to again venture outside to get some medicine -he had to supress a shiver-... And then to Gilbert. Would Gilbert poke fun at his home? Would he try to trash it when feeling better? Even small, petty thoughts at whether or not the ex-nation would enjoy his cooking crossed his mind, too. Then again, seeming as Gilbert had been inside his home before -unwelcome, but still there all the same- he supposed it would not be too bad. Or so he hoped.

----------

Yao couldn't help but blush at the Greek's remark. It was a little bad of him to use his small stature to his advantage (after all, he could be seen as cute that way) but it seemed to have done the trick... Though Heracles seemed to respond much more positively to the invitation than Ivan did. However, the answers were very much the same, so there was no need to fret too much about it.

'Fantastic...! I'm looking forward to it, aru.' His smile was bright and warm, as was the floaty feeling in his stomach. It was nice to be accepted like this, and even better to think that the two nations wanted to spend time with him. A quick glance around told him that Corporal Cat had gone for a wander... Then again, it wasn't too much of a worry. The cat would return to them later, he supposed, and it seemed intelligent enough to look after itself.

'There's a China Town in London... We can go there, right? I'd like to show you two around, aru.' He smiled grimly, remembering that Arthur had been none too pleased about the sudden development near the heart of his home, but it had remained. And Yao was particularly fond of this China Town... It was little, but ever so lively. And there were bars nearby, so he supposed it would keep Ivan happy too... They could go later in the evening.

'Shall we get into the conference room? I'd not like to think that we were holding it up.' He suggested with a little smile. He was comfortable on Ivan's lap, though he knew he'd not be able to sit here forever... And the earlier the conference started, the sooner it finished, and that way, the more time they had to spend together afterwards.

He just hoped that the two nations would be able to get on with one another.

----------
(I apologise if it seems that I'm rushing~)

Sindre kept his gaze out of the window for the whole taxi ride. It was interesting to watch the people outside, and even more interesting to watch how they dealt with the rain. Those with umbrellas walked calmly, those without umbrellas instead adapted, rushing through the pouring rain with coats above their heads, folders, bags... He couldn't contain the little smile. It was bad to be amused, though he couldn't deny that it was a little bit funny... And it took his mind off of sitting in Mathias' lap, and the little wriggle that the Norwegian made to get comfortable in the warmth of his best friend.

As the taxi pulled to a stop, Sindre glanced back into the taxi. 'We're here.' A needless statement, though it felt necessary to say something in the silence that lingered.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:28 am
Shivering, Gilbert kept himself quiet and left his eyes closed. He was sure that the only reason the aristocrat wasn't questioning his sudden, near-cuddling, attempt for warmth was due to thinking he was asleep. He was starting to be able to think a lot better and he knew that, despite trying to get warmth, it more appeared he was cuddling and taking comfort. He wasn't. At all. He would never take comfort from the damned Austrian. 'It's not denial,' he thought miserably.

Coughing again, more harshly this time, he stopped feigning sleep. He could just pretend that the coughing woke him up. Not even bothering to move from his position, it was too warm to pass up lightly, he instead opened his eyes slightly and murmured, "when are we going to get to your place?"

{Sorry, I woke up late (I had a war with the alarm clock when I was half asleep and it kicked my a**!) so I won''t be able to post as Russia. It might be better to wait for Keeaykeay to post as Greece, anyway.}

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kimuri Linebeck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:14 pm

'It can't be certain... Though I can wager that it'll not take long.' The Austrian answered as he raised his head from the ex-nation's, resisting the instinct to jump at the sound of Gilbert's voice. As if to confirm his suspicions, he glanced out of the window, frowning a little. 'We took off about ten or fifteen minutes ago, I'd say.' He was half-glad that Gilbert was awake; it'd take his mind off of the random subjects that it blissfully wandered to at a whim. They were beginning to get to him a little. He had half a mind to ask Gilbert how he was feeling, though he could imagine that he'd either get a sarcastic or an abusive response that was typical of the ex-nation, so it was best not to. And it could raise uncomfortable questions as to why they were sat like this... And why the Austrian's arm was still wrapped around Gilbert when there was no need. He didn't know the answer himself, but he didn't want to move it. ' It'd just be an unnecessary hassle,' Roderich told himself. 'There's no point in such an action.' It certainly wasn't because he wanted to do it. Yes, it was all for Gilbert's sake... Not his own. Roderich decided this, blinding himself to any other possibility.

'After all of this, we'll be back to the way we were... There's no doubt about that.' He thought to himself, resisting the urge to rest his head on his rival's again.

(That's fine, Dark.~ I know how that feels.)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:51 pm
Listening to the Austrian wearily, he nodded a bit and closed his eyes again. "Mm, right," he mumbled, coughing. A sharp shiver ran through him and his thoughts felt muggy again, reverting back from the near clarity he had gained to the fogginess he had before. He opened his eyes again, realizing that his vision was blurry. 'Damn,' he thought, 'I am really ill.' While it was pointing out the obvious, he still did it.

A bit of fear ran through him at the thought of being badly ill. Aside from the mild flu he had a couple years ago, the last time he had truly been sick had been the Fall of the Berlin Wall. And that time, he had nearly died. While he knew that it wasn't likely to get as bad as that time, he was aware that, due to his albinism, he did get more ill than most people. His body was built weaker than average, especially now that he was pretty much a human that very, very slowly aged.

A shiver ran through him and he coughed again, his breath unsteady. He closed his eyes weakly and leaned against Roderich, unable to think clearly.

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Keeaykeay

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:57 pm

Feeling a weirdly...satisfied feeling..at seeing the blush that stained Yao's cheeks, Heracle's smile widened. "That sounds like alot of fun, I've never been to a China Town before." The Greek stretched, and saw, out of the corner of his eye, that Corporal Cat seemed to have grown bored of the proceedings and was heading into the conference room. Rising to his feet, he nodded to Yao. "Yes, that may be a good idea. Corporal Cat seems to think so, anyway."

Heading back into the conference room, Heracles made his way to the seat he had originally sat in. He hoped that Yao would sit near him, so he thought it best if he didn't sit too close to Kiku at the moment. The Greek liked to think he knew the Japanese man well, which meant that it would take some time for him to get used to being around his brother. Yes, this was for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:31 pm
Ivan was silent as the two communicated, pondering over the offer himself. He had been to a Chinatown only once. And that time, he had also been with China. However, it had been only the two of them, then. Now, they would have the Greek, who Ivan did not much care for at all. He was stealing Yao away from him. Even worse, if he didn't want to lose him, he'd have to allow Greece to do it. Either way, he knew he'd lose Yao. Nobody wanted to hang around Ivan long and he was aware of that. Well, excluding Natalia.

Closing his eyes briefly, he nodded. "Da. Sounds fine," he agreed, lying through his teeth. He kept his disturbance about the idea hidden behind his smile as he reopened his eyes.

When Yao mentioned going to the meeting room, Ivan felt a flutter of relief pass through him when the Greek left. It was just him and China again, the way he would prefer it. But...it wouldn't last. And he knew that. 'Pochemy?'* he thought, feeling lonely once again.

*Why?*

Lion-King-Loke
Captain

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bakem0n0

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:59 pm
(I'm soooo sorry for not posting in so long! If I've made a mistake or something, please tell me and I'll correct it!)

Raivis rushed down the hall to the meeting room, he hoped he wasn't too late. 'The meetings are often delayed by something or someone usually, anyway... I shouldn't worry...' He thought, turning a corner just in time to see Yao and Ivan down the way. Raivis stopped immediately, trembling a little. It wasn't that he was... scared anymore. (Though he probably was.) It was more out of instinct and habit. He'd been picked on for so long that he just came to expect it. 'M-maybe, I can sneak by while he's talking with Yao... Oh, but what if he gets upset at me for not even saying hello... Wh-why am I even worrying? I'm independent now...' He debated with himself, fidgeting with the folders he carried. Eventually he inhaled and headed down the hallway at a fairly quick speed, hoping not to get stopped.

-----------------------

Sitting in the taxi, Berwald was too lost in thought to notice most of what was going on around him. He had zoned out a little while staring out the window at everything flashing by. He never was good with long plane rides and easily got tired in moving cars when he wasn't driving, so it was no wonder when he started nodding off. The sound of Sindre's voice announcing their arrival woke him up before he could really doze off, however and he shook off the sleep that was setting in.

-----------------------

Peter nearly burst out of his seat, jumping out of the taxi and stretching. "Finally! I can't stand just sitting there! I have to do something!" He shouted, running in a circle a few times, before joining the rest of the group.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:15 pm
(Really sorry I haven't posted in a while, I had no internet for a few days -_-)

Kiku decided not to follow Arthur into his office. Besides, it felt like he was intruding. Noticing the other nations were beginning to return into the main room, Kiku decided that he should follow along as well. Turning to look at Arthur, who was cursing a someone, Kiku let out a sigh.

"Arthur-san, I think I will return to the meeting room now. It appears that we will be starting soon," Kiku said, smiling faintly at Arthur, "I will be sure to save you a seat inside."

Turning, Kiku headed into the meeting room and once again took a seat beside Alfred. It wasn't that Kiku didn't like the American, but he noticed that Heracles was sitting away from him, probably because the Greek now knew how he felt about Yao. Taking into understanding what Heracles wanted to do, Kiku obediently sat beside Alfred. He nudged the American lightly to get his attention.

"America-san, do you mind if we save a seat for Arthur-san?" Kiku asked politely, "He will be back momentarily so that we can start the meeting."

HikariRose08

Friendly Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

_striped__wolf_

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:22 pm
Alfred turned to see who nudged him. "Oh Yeah! Sure. Just as long as he isn't being bitchy like he was, it's cool with me!" America said giving a thumbs up.  
~ Hetalia RP ~ {Open}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games