Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar The Last Airbender (Role Playing)

Back to Guilds

Role Playing Literate Earth Kingdom Fire Nation Water Tribe Air Temple Aang Sokka 

Tags: Role Playing, Fire Nation, Water Tribe, Earth Kingdom, Air Temple 

Reply The World of Avatar
New People Come Here ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o8Orobouros8o
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:43 pm
I actually like 13, Also, it's not letting me post my profile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:45 pm
o8Orobouros8o

Copy it, also I change the profile forum so maybe that why !  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:46 pm
o8Orobouros8o

Oh that the newest one, so your not a fan of the old ones ?
Such as Final Fantasy IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:47 pm
8 was annoying I ended selling my copy. I did not enjoy playing it.  

Dethclock
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Contributor 150

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:48 pm
Final Fantasy 7 biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:55 pm
Dethclock
8 was annoying I ended selling my copy. I did not enjoy playing it.

I'm playing 8 but it makes me bored so fast! My favorites ones are FF7,FF9,FF4,FF5 !  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

o8Orobouros8o
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:01 pm
I would except that I lost it all, damnit.

I do like the older games, so far as storyline goes I think VIII was the one I liked most, but I just really like the way the battle system worked in X-2. I think XIII managed to perfect the way you level up -reminds me of X- and the battle system is nice and fast. It has a good storyline to it about saving the world -VII- but I do have one complaint.

There's no building love story.

That annoyed me about XII as well.

Also, I think we need a new thread for Chatter. Maybe call it "Uncle's Tea house"?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:05 pm
o8Orobouros8o
I would except that I lost it all, damnit.

I do like the older games, so far as storyline goes I think VIII was the one I liked most, but I just really like the way the battle system worked in X-2. I think XIII managed to perfect the way you level up -reminds me of X- and the battle system is nice and fast. It has a good storyline to it about saving the world -VII- but I do have one complaint.

There's no building love story.

That annoyed me about XII as well.

Also, I think we need a new thread for Chatter. Maybe call it "Uncle's Tea house"?

I cried when I saw Areis die sad lol
I love FFVII OST, It sounds the best from all the Final Fantasy's in my opinion.  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:18 pm
Like i said, SORRY!!! I meant to edit it also. I was in a rush. I will also do my extreme best to not type like i normally do. But, if i try hard and make just a few typo's ((like if I don't know how to spell something)) will that be fine?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:20 pm
-werewolf-grl-743-
Like i said, SORRY!!! I meant to edit it also. I was in a rush. I will also do my extreme best to not type like i normally do. But, if i try hard and make just a few typo's ((like if I don't know how to spell something)) will that be fine?

You know there a thing on a Internet Browser called spell check.
I always misspell words but when I use spell-check everything fixed . smile  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

e s t r i x

Business Tycoon

4,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:23 pm
Hello everyone! I recently just joined and hope to have lots of RP fun here. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:24 pm
Wellll, on my other computer ((with how crappy it is)) doesn't have spell-check. But it has fast internet. biggrin The only computer I have, or well been on that has spell-check, is the one I'm on now. And I'll only be on it for the next few weeks. Did I ever mention what kind of bender i wanted to be?
Sickjeremiah
-werewolf-grl-743-

-werewolf-grl-743-

Demonic Mage

o8Orobouros8o
Crew

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:29 pm
-werewolf-grl-743-
Wellll, on my other computer ((with how crappy it is)) doesn't have spell-check. But it has fast internet. biggrin The only computer I have, or well been on that has spell-check, is the one I'm on now. And I'll only be on it for the next few weeks. Did I ever mention what kind of bender i wanted to be?
Sickjeremiah
-werewolf-grl-743-

Sweetie, the spell check is on the Internet Explorer browser, as in it's built into the program, it has nothing to do with your computer itself.

But, it is better not to rush and to take the time to look things over and make sure your posts run smoothly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:31 pm
[ SPAZZTAST!C ]
Hello everyone! I recently just joined and hope to have lots of RP fun here. ^_^

Yes you are ! XD
What type of bender do you want to be ?  

Sickjeremiah
Vice Captain

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:32 pm
o8Orobouros8o
-werewolf-grl-743-
Sickjeremiah
-werewolf-grl-743-

Sweetie, the spell check is on the Internet Explorer browser, as in it's built into the program, it has nothing to do with your computer itself.

But, it is better not to rush and to take the time to look things over and make sure your posts run smoothly.

I know for a fact that Mozilla Firefox automatically spell checks and underlines incorrectly spelled words in red but I don't know about Internet Explorer or any other internet browser.  
The World of Avatar

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games