Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
Desert Roses Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:34 pm
Eladrian helped as much as he can, he suppressed the smile that came when Ialu stripped down to this waist. The elf openly admired his lover's body and form and when Ialu was done everything and was pulling a pan and a bag of grain, he stopped him, putting his arms around the ex-slave. Eladrian whispered playfully in his ear. "Put your shirt on...I don't want anyone else to look on your body but me." He gave him a light kiss on his ear.

Amal lifted his head frowning on how the young elf was behaving. His actions earlier this morning was not how a well behaved knight should act. Yelling, threatening him becuase of a southern youth? The boy was attractive, true, but Eladrian should know better then to become amoured with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 pm
Ialu shivered with sudden surprise as those arms slipped around him, just barely leaning his head back. He smiled, biting his lower lip teasingly as he whispered, "Mmm, jealous, are we? You better claim me before someone else does." He got up, pulling from Eladrian's arms and sauntering towards his shirt in a way that he knew would drive any man crazy, elf or human. He tugged his tunic back on, excited for the would-be spring. It would be nice to bathe, really nice.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:16 pm
Eladrian felt himself becoming aroused, taking a deep breath in he prepared himsefl to go over to the Ialu and claim him with a kiss when he was interrupted.
"Eladrian, I have remembered the spell, it involves seeking water then drawing it underground to this place. Your mount will be able to do it, but we need your bound with her to invoke the stronger magic."
The young man tensed. "Our bound?"
"Yes, My part will be to do the incantations and guide the magic, but....what's wrong?"
Eladrian was gripping his hand tightly. "I....I don't' think that I'm strong enough...to do it." he said.
Amal frowned. "Why not? You are a full fledged Mage-Knight are you not?"
There was a moment of silence before Eladrian gathered up his courage to look at the older man. "No, I'm not.....Maya isn't bred yet."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:29 pm
Ialu turned to listen to the conversation, suddenly sobering up from his flirty mood. His heart instantly began to sink. There would be no on-the-spot spring. No cold clean water, no bath. Just the hot stale little splashes of water left in the waterskins. He held back the sigh he wanted to let out, not wanting to embarrass Eladrian any further. He knew this had to be hard, and it wasn't Eladrian's fault. He looked away and went back to the horses, picking up where he had originally left off, brushing their coats.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:10 am
Amal sighed slowly, trying to shake off the young man's embarrassment. "N-No matter, We can still try it, I can add my power to the spell...with the both of us it should be enough."
Amal didn't know the story behind this young man's apparent 'disability' but he was curious, maybe he could him ask later....
"Put one hand on your mount's shoulder and the other hand against mine..." Amal put his other hand on Maya's other shoulder completing the circle.
"Now.....Pour all your energy in to your self and release when I say...." With that he began a low rumbling chant, Maya dipped her head and her 'pearl' began to glow. Within the eyes of the three a soft light glowed, Eladrian glowed green, Maya blue, and Amal a bright white light. the man's low chant stopped ."Now Eladrian....." Together both men pursed their lips and whistled long and loud. The note that hung in the air around them sharpened and reverberated, casting up a slight wind around them. The note seemed to center in a place just above Maya's head, the light from her eyes dimmed when she suddenly closed them and from her pearl a horn of swirling light grew.
Amal closed his eyes and arched his back as the three shared the energy flow. Eladrain was arching too his head thrown back, just for a moment, with the magic flowing around them both men had wings.
Maya neighed and plunged her head down into the sand, her 'horn' penetrating the ground.
There was a dull 'thump' from deep under the ground, shaking the ground around them.
The horses neighed and milled about nervously. As the Eldren stepped back swaying on their feet. Eladrian fell to his knees, weakened by the spell a normal man once more.
Amal huffed and panted, but his wings where still there. They where folded elegantly against his back, they where sand colored, with faint brown marks like those of a falcon.
"Step back! the waters coming!" He yelled as the rumble from underground intensified.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:11 am
Ialu stopped, watching them with wide eyes. He studied their movements, the magic moving through them. Something inside of Ialu's chest strummed and reverberated as the light shone from their eyes and through Maya. He shuddered, almost dazedly dropping the brush and staggering forward.

But Amal's voice startled him, and he snapped to attention. He ran forward, scooping up Eladrian's form and helping him get back. He could feel the water rumbling beneath his feet as he moved, and just as they got clear, the water burst up from the ground and bubbled into the earth, collecting. Soon, the pressure decreased and the water bubbled steadily up, posing no danger. The horses all approached, bending their necks to drink, Sadiki included. He nuzzled Maya's shoulder as he passed before drinking.

Ialu's eyes wide, he looked between the two elves, "That was-... amazing!"  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:56 am
Eladrian smiled, though he was swooning. Amal grinned and watched as the spring continued to bubble up fresh clear water. "Take Eladrian into the tent Ialu, He needs to rest, the spell had taken so much energy from him. We'll might even need to stay the whole night."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:34 pm
Ialu nodded, hoisting Eladrian up easily in his arms. Fully unable to help himself, he pressed a soft kiss to the elf's forehead as he carried him into the tent, laying him on the soft blankets. He smiled down at the Eldren, purring, "Hey... You alright? I'm going to get you some water."

He left, and was back in a moment with a large bowl full of fresh, clean water. Ialu helped him sit up and held the water bowl to his lips to drink. Out of the sun, a cool breeze passed through the tent and Ialu felt his body finally begin to cool. He pressed another kiss to Eladrian's cheek, whispering, "You should rest."  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:54 pm
"Stay with me." Eldrian's hand came up and lightly grasps Ialu's arm, "I'm exhausted, need sleep but...stay for awhile."

Outside the tent, Amal was watching the horses mill about, they seemed happy at the gift of water, the big stallion and the hybrid Maya where nickering standing shoulder to shoulder there hooves making small splashes in the water.
Amal crossed his arms and inspected the stallion with critical eyes. 'His legs are wells formed his chest deep, nice lines....fine head.' he walked closer to run his hand over Sadiki's coat. It was like the color of deep amber with red highlights. Under his coat the Stallion's muscles where pronounced, the animal hardly had any fat on him. Never the less he was a magnificent animal......and the mare seemed to have taken a liking to him too.
Amal smiled, " Maya.....Maya...." He slowly approached the mare. his hand up.
Maya pricked her ears towards him with interest. Amal reached over and lightly touched her face. "Maya, your pretty beautiful...but you haven't unlocked your full powers yet."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:25 pm
A small smile came to Ialu's lips and he nodded immediately, whispering, "Of course." He tugged his tunic back off and slid down to lay next to the elf, pulling him into his strong, tanned arms.

Sadiki watched Amal with slight interest as he drank. The man was inspecting him, like many buyers before had. He knew early on that he was valuable, it wasn't hard to work out in a horse's mind. He was a strong, beautiful animal. There were no papers for him, he was born wild in the fertile lands much farther south of the desert, his strong body perfect for the dry conditions, a great runner, all muscle, but lean and streamlined. He leaned towards Maya, pressing his flank and shoulder closer against hers. Maya was a creature unlike any he had seen before, and she intrigued him.

Ialu nuzzled Eladrian's neck, whispering, "You're overheated..." Hands gentle and reverent, he removed the elf's heavy robe as well.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:38 pm
"I see your getting friendly with this one..." Amal smiled as Maya turned her head to look at Sadiki her tail flicking in a gesture of affection.
Amal leans forwards and whispered to her.

Eladrian sighed in relief and contentment, the water revived him and the breeze on his bared skin was cooling. What made him feel better was Ialu was there lightly touching him. The silver haired elf pulled him closer, needing contact, his eyes falling closed as sleep overtook him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:47 pm
Ialu held Eladrian loosely, not wanting to overheat either of them again, but still he snuggled closer. His Eladrian. The man who wanted him but couldn't have him. Ialu smiled as he watched the elf sleep, so peaceful. He laid back and relaxed, feeling himself fall asleep as well.

Sadiki lifted his ear and nickered slightly, nuzzling against Maya once more before clopping off the round up some of the other horses who, jealous and hungry, were whinnying and biting each other in competition for the sparse, dry vegetation. Quiet and strong, his presence broke up the fights and he began hooving the rocks and dirt in search of more food.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:56 pm
Maya watched him, searching for graze. Amal had gone to sit down by the fire pull out the bag of scarce grain.
Nickering, Maya rushed towards the man yanking the bag from his hand "Hey! Maya what are you doing?"
The silver mare pranced by the edge of the pool scattering grains this way and that with shakes of her head. as the grain hit the moist earth, they began to sprout and grow at an accelerated rate. Her cloven hooves pushed the grains deeper so that they'd take root. Her pearl glowing with her own magic as he made the grain grow into a rich thick succulent green grass. the bushes nearby too where affected by her magic, they sprouted green buds which burst into vibrant green leaves, several rich blooms unfurled from their buds.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:16 pm
Sadiki lifted his head, watching. He snorted as Maya stole the bag, as close as a horse could come to a smile. As the grass began to grow, through,his ears pricked up and he watched, his eyes twinkling. This creature was more than any he had met, and he didn't know what she was "more" of. He shivered and slowly clopped over to Maya's side, lowering his head in respect as he approached and lightly bumping her shoulder, his tail swishing in contentment. He lifted his head to watch the horses scatter over the new rich little plain of grass, all of them joyfully grazing. He nickered, lips and nose nuzzling her neck before he trotted over to a bright green bush, nibbling at the bright leaves.

An hour or so later, Ialu woke with the snoozing elf in his arms. He smiled and kissed his forehead, lightly pulling away. He was cool and dry, though Eladrian was a bit warm against him. He sat up and stretched, a yawn leaving his lips. He couldn't wait to tug Eladrian into the spring with him for a bath.  

lack_luster_soul
Crew

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:44 pm
Eladrian stirred, disturbed by the movement next to him. he settled back down into deep sleep sighing in his dreams. "Ialu..."

Amal huffed, it was long hard work, but he was nearly done. He was digging a deeper pool in the spring for a bath, "It has been ages since I had a proper open air bath." he said to the horse next to him.
Maya flicked her tail and resumed nibbling on green shoots, most of the other horses where done grazing, they clustered here and there. the silver mare slowly went to where Sadiki was standing, her body language was shy hesitant, She nuzzled his shoulder as thought asking permission.
Amall paused in his slightly muddy work to watch them with interest.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff