Welcome to Gaia! ::

The DC/Marvel Universe

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all those who love Marvel and/or DC comics, movies, games etc. here you can RP, Chat, even create your own hero 

Tags: comics, marvel, super heroes, DC Comics, avengers 

Reply The Avengers
Avengers Base Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dark Kn1ght
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:42 pm
''HELL NO!!!'' Tony shouted  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:52 pm
what all i whanted to due is make a better fule sourse and add a few wepons but what ever you say its your tech not mine but can i at least have jarvas ((is that how ya spell the ai's name?)) to fix it ive ben pushing the thang for 5 days.  

Yami_Kamina

Invisible Phantom

The_Dark Kn1ght
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:50 pm
(Jarvis)
Tony shook his head ''Absolutely not!''  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:23 pm
Alessa walked in behind John. "So were we supposed to meet Tony Stark here?"  

Lady_Midnight92
Vice Captain

Yami_Kamina

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:29 pm
Do you atleast have some hydrogyn or hileium eather one will do i need it to air up my tires. (thancks for the spelling lesson)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:41 pm
Spidey waltzed in and stood in place. "Well, well a Civil War I heard. Can some one fill me in? I don't usually get mixed up in these kind'a things but, it looks like Spideys gonna have to save the day." Spider-Man said, in a pretty arrogant tone.  

free slopes

Liberal Voter

The_Dark Kn1ght
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:05 pm
''Peter its been a while hasn't it?'' Tony stepped to his side patting his shoulder  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:39 pm
"Yeah, yeah it has. I've been quite busy with MJ, and school, and work. Along with communications with the 2099 me. So about the war?" Peter asked curiously and a bit confused as to how the world could ever split the Avengers.  

free slopes

Liberal Voter

The_Dark Kn1ght
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:16 am
''You were gone awhile into the future Peter. The Super-Human registration Act split us down the middle...only for us to be reunited by the skrull invasion...Now Norman Osbourne is gunning for the head of S.H.I.E.L.D job after I was...well fired.''  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:44 pm
*Devil walks in.* Yo Stark whos red and do you know where wolverin is?  

Yami_Kamina

Invisible Phantom

The_Dark Kn1ght
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:51 pm
''Not to sure where he is. And you should know who spider-man is Devil.''  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:00 pm
I've heard of him I've just never seen him thin agin i was told he wore a black suit.  

Yami_Kamina

Invisible Phantom

free slopes

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:25 pm
"Wow, a lot happened and I didn't get to help sucks, I hope no one noticed. Though I think I do enough I can help a me out ya' know?" Peter said, before turning his attention to a new member it seemed he said, "Hey, I'm Spider-Man you can call me, uhh, well Spider-Man. Black suit lord no, why would I be in that symbiotic trap? I mean, it was hard enough the first time, the thing changes you man." He said chuckling at how menacing he made it sound.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:33 pm
Tony got word of the events in downtown brooklyn ''Um Spider-Man thats kinda one of the reasons I called you up here...as of right now The Secret Avengers are up against a massive symbiote force. I need you to get down there and give them a hand seeing as your the worlds only expert on symbiotes. Plus I made you a new suite and this is a good chance to test it out.''  

The_Dark Kn1ght
Captain

Prophet

free slopes

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:38 pm
"I thought I saw something on the way in, I just thought it was the norm around here maybe, I'm still a bit dazed from year swapping. Well, is it any good, or better yet is it metal?" Peter asked knowing that Tony always wanted everyone's suits to be armor like which would be okay but Peter wasn't a man of armor he was a man of spandex and as he would put it, awesome.  
The Avengers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff