Welcome to Gaia! ::

☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying guild for all genres and levels of roleplaying! 

Tags: Anime, Role playing, orphanage 

Reply ☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆
The Chatter Box || Introduce yourselves here! || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberries?
  Bananas!
  Why yes, thank you!
  Red!
View Results

Yaoi Fun

Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:26 pm
Hello! -rolls on in- ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:33 pm

@cooldoll: Hello! 3nodding

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:57 pm
ll Yuna-Chan ll
OMG OMG OMG

TIS A HATSUNE MIKU GAIA COSPLAY!

8D

[/ahem]

[/smacks self]

I didn't say anything

><

Yuna thinks the boysenberry jam got to her

If it even possible to get sugar hyper off of jam?

o___O

Depends on how good the jam is. XD

Oh, by the way, White is also doing finals so she won't be on too much for about another week. Just so you all know.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:59 pm
Yoko_Matsubishi

Well, it was kind of sweet

o x o ;;

It was from that one company

Knotts Berry Farm

or something

o_O

^^

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:10 pm

@Yoko: okay! Thank you for telling me ^^

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:21 pm
The Count of Monte Carlo
Since I'm new as well, and got an announcement about deletions for inactivity while I was browsing the guild, I guess now would be a good time to make a post. So...

Hello, all! I'm a diehard RP-er since 2005 or so, though I am still learning. While outside life may keep me from posting on occasion, (Work, emergencies, and more recently internet and power outages, along with the occasional spell of depression,) I try my best to keep active. There have been some RPs that I've waited months, even a year for a reply and jumped back in like there was no gap. So while I struggle with creativity sometimes, rest assured that stories are my life, and I will gladly wait patiently for them to continue.

Yo! You're here too!  

Silvrya

Silvrya

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:25 pm
Yoko_Matsubishi
Haha, it's okay; I just tend to get a little touchy with the subject of originality because people are always stealing my rps. -__- Seriously, do I have to secure my brain with bubble wrap or something?

Omigosh, Yuna's here! *tackle glomps* My personal stalker has returned to me! XD Aw, thanks for the compliment; though to be honest I still don't understand why I have such a large following. I'm really not all that awesome; just always hocked up on sugar and coffee so I don't fall asleep in the middle of the day. o v o.

That's because they are good ideas, but I understand how it would be frustrating. >.<

And bubble wrap pops. try something more sturdy, like iron.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:28 pm
Silvrya
The Count of Monte Carlo
Since I'm new as well, and got an announcement about deletions for inactivity while I was browsing the guild, I guess now would be a good time to make a post. So...

Hello, all! I'm a diehard RP-er since 2005 or so, though I am still learning. While outside life may keep me from posting on occasion, (Work, emergencies, and more recently internet and power outages, along with the occasional spell of depression,) I try my best to keep active. There have been some RPs that I've waited months, even a year for a reply and jumped back in like there was no gap. So while I struggle with creativity sometimes, rest assured that stories are my life, and I will gladly wait patiently for them to continue.

Yo! You're here too!

Yup! This is my fourth or fifth random invite guild!  

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Silvrya

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:29 pm
The Count of Monte Carlo
Silvrya
The Count of Monte Carlo

Yo! You're here too!

Yup! This is my fourth or fifth random invite guild!

biggrin random guild invites are the best though, especially if they're good ones like this one!  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:39 pm
Silvrya

biggrin random guild invites are the best though, especially if they're good ones like this one!

heart ~

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Thaedrian

Quotable Dabbler

11,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:26 pm
The Count of Monte Carlo

heart This. heart

There are (rare) times when I had family things or trips to the hospital. Gone for a week and everyone gives up and moves on. Nurr. So, yay! whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:53 pm

@Thaedrian: Okay! I try not to move ahead when people have emergencies, because i have a very dear friend who is frequently in and out of the hospital (and is a member of this guild). But thank you for notifying me ahead of time.

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:19 pm
I'm currently resurrecting two of my favorite characters to join Redemption, and I have to share something before by brain short-circuits;

I once took a class in high school about making internet sites using HTML. I started feeling cool when I could actually read code, kinda like the Matrix. I stopped seeing code and started seeing the site it would become.

That was about four years ago.

I can no longer read code.

I cannot read the profile skeleton!

@_@  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:25 pm

@Count: I'll PM you the required info, and ill add that info into the profile skellie myself ^^

Strawberry Raptors
Captain

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

The Count of Monte Carlo

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:28 pm
Strawberry Raptors

@Count: I'll PM you the required info, and ill add that info into the profile skellie myself ^^

That's okay, I'm figuring it out, it was just the initial shock of having to fill that much out. I'm used to just a few entry fields, and maybe a color. xd  
☆═━яσℓερℓαу ☩ σяρнαиαɢε━═☆

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff