Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:42 am
[Well, guys, I spoke to the_flamingo_called_sean earlier and he says he's got an awful lot of his plate right now, and he can barely find time to roleplay, meaning that he may have to quite. I hope he won't have to, but I'm sure we all know what it's like when you're super-duper busy. Also, I've messaged rurik_16, but he hasn't replied yet.]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:44 am
Melora could hear one more person coming down the stiars leading into the dark basement room she was in right now. Her heart picked up once more. Perhaps this person would not be as friendly as Tao, who seemed friendly enough.
She looked away from him, and turned her head upwards to peer up the stairs, trying to see who was coming down.

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:37 am
[I ish here right now, Tsu.]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:02 pm
[Yes, we conducted a preview bit and now we've got 3 new characters filled and still more may come. ^^]

[P.S. Sorry Mary, I acidentally deleted your post... crying ]

Edaniel
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:05 pm
Edaniel
[Yes, we conducted a preview bit and now we've got 3 new characters filled and still more may come. ^^]

[P.S. Sorry Mary, I ally deleted your post... crying ]

{'Kay... O_O I was wondering where my post went...}

[You were saying that it was electric, so I thought to post 'boogie woogie woogie', but I acidentally did edit instead of quote and I got flustered when I realized my mistake and I deleted it.]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:10 pm
Aoki smilled at how nice it felt to actually eat again. Honestly, she hadn't had a square meal in a very long while. Everyone had been so wrapped up in their own thoughts it drove Aoki absolutely crazy. So, to finally talk to someone that isn't all 'Life sucks' and gung ho about depressing thoughts was really a treat almost as good as the watermelons.

Aoki looked around. "Hey, Koh-kun... You think Shinobu-onee is okay? She was having a really hard time dealing with Haru not being here." Aoki looked at her watermelons. She was really worried about her sister. She was almost scaring her.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:11 pm
Tsubasa Reservoir
Edaniel

[P.S. Sorry Mary, I ally deleted your post... crying ]

{'Kay... O_O I was wondering where my post went...}

[You were saying that it was electric, so I thought to post 'boogie woogie woogie', but I acidentally did edit instead of quote and I got flustered when I realized my mistake and I deleted it.]

[See? I did it again... editing istead of quoting... I'm bad. Also Mary, read my post a bit back speaking to you through my mind, you'll want to answer that.]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:13 pm
{Hey guys, I know I'm kinda jumping in here but this is the first time anybody else in the RP has been online at the same time for a bit. I have an idea of starting an OOC chat thread in the previous subforum..if that makes sense sweatdrop }  

PerilousBard

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:17 pm
PerilousBard
{Hey guys, I know I'm kinda jumping in here but this is the first time anybody else in the RP has been online at the same time for a bit. I have an idea of starting an OOC chat thread in the previous subforum..if that makes sense sweatdrop }

[Hmm? do you mean, having an OOc chat here, in our subforum folder? Because I could set something like that up, sure, why not. But, no chatting in the other one, the other one there, with out info, shouldn't be posted in. If we're to have a chat forum for this then it will be a new, seperate forum. 3nodding ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:19 pm
Aoki thought her sister was crazy. What would a cat do in the field of battle with twenty-four other humans? This cat doesn't have really any special powers anyway. It was just... A cat. Nothing special.

'What are you talking about Shinobu-onee? It's a CAT. It can't do anything.' Aoki thought strangely. 'And what about that map? Or a big mission. We need more people than us and a cat to take on anything of a 'big' magnitude. Or just a little one? Like scaring off some guards from a musuem?'

Aoki was REALLY confused now. A cat, a mission. What kind? What kind; The cat or the mission?

'Oh god... So dizzy...'

Aoki swayed a bit, but kept her balance in fear she might start freaking Koh-kun out too. That would suck.

Tsubasa Reservoir

PerilousBard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:22 pm
Edaniel
PerilousBard

[Hmm? do you mean, having an OOc chat here, in our subforum folder? Because I could set something like that up, sure, why not. But, no chatting in the other one, the other one there, with out info, shouldn't be posted in. If we're to have a chat forum for this then it will be a new, seperate forum. 3nodding ]
{The subforum before going into this thread folder..thingy 3nodding I think that all make sense.}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:23 pm
'Oh, Aoki-chan." she replied, shaking her head slowly, although there was no way Aoki could no that her suster was indeed shaking her head, only the older sister was presently capable of seeing through the others eyes.
"Aoki, I'm just thinking of something fun to do, I know that you've been bored, as of late, and I know that you like the kitty. We're not getting into my map right now, okay?'

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:24 pm
PerilousBard
Edaniel
PerilousBard

{The subforum before going into this thread folder..thingy 3nodding I think that all make sense.}

[Doesn't really make sense to me... 'the subforum before going into this thread folder'? Wtf?]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:27 pm
Nadeshiko looked around the large theatre, a smile spreading across her face. Everyone in the room seemed happy, atleast it looked that way from the balcony she stood on. She turned and walked down the hall from the balcony, heading downstairs. She turned down a staircase, and began running. She burst out from the bottom of the stairs with a huge grin and her arms spread open. She ran to the people nearest her, who just happened to be Koh and Aoki. "Hello!" She exclaimed excitedly, as was usual for her. Her gaze fell to the watermelon. "Wow! Watermelon!!" Nadeshiko reached out and grabbed a piece for herself, not even wondering if it was for everyone. She took a bite into the pink-coloured fruit and laughed as the juice ran down her chin. She quickly wiped it up before it dripped off.  

Unwritten Hero

The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games