Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply -=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-
[RP] The 'Verse (Accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:59 pm
Jas catching Aria's hand caught them both by surprise. Aria's eyebrows rose slightly but she didn't pull away. Her fingers curled around Jas' hand, intertwining with the captain's. Though Jas may not have been able to find words a moment ago, the quiet expression in Aria's eyes said maybe there wasn't a need to search for them.

Fayra nodded along to Jaden's words, silently agreeing. It just wasn't something she'd given a lot of thought to. Her family was of an older tradition, that sex was about marriage and babies and continuing the family line. It was something she'd been hearing about before disappearing to join Jas' crew. Maybe before that... But Jaden was right, even if she was well... It didn't bother her like that, it was probably just the drink giving her that feeling. Certainly not thinking about-

"B-what?" Fayra dropped her cards as Jaden asked if she was looking for a demo, most of them falling off the table and onto the floor. It took Fayra almost no time to slide of her seat after them, voice coming up from under the table "N-no that's not it at all I just-" Bam! Her head connected with the underside of the table as she started to climb back into her seat. "Ow..." Instead of coming out from under the table, Fayra sat back down on the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:24 am
"I wasn't offerin'!" Jaden blurted moments after Fayra dropped her cards in surprise.

The muscle's chair scraped backward as ze put hir cards down on the table. A moment later, Jaden poked hir head under the table to peer at Fayra with an eyebrow quirked questioningly. Ze was clearly curious as to whether or not the doctor had just scrambled her brains by bashing her head against the table, but didn't want to ask.  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:35 am
"I think I just lost two years of medical school," Fayra whined a little, still rubbing her head where it had crashed against the bottom of the table. One at a time she was putting her cards on the table over her head.

"I'm going to try this again and if I lose more school Jas is going to fire me and I'm going to spend the night down here because I won't remember how to get out."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:39 am
"Did you need them?" Jaden asked, recalling hir own attempts at school and how much the information learned there played a part in hir current career. Ze scratched absently at the curve of hir jaw as ze tried to figure out whether or not Fayra really had done a number on herself. "You're planning to bash your head on the table again, doc? I wouldn't recommend that. The result's not going to change. A wise man once said that the definition of insanity is repeating an action, expecting different results."  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:45 am
"I might need medical school and I might not. Depends if people are going to let me set their ribs or not around here," Fayra answered snippily. But she flashed a little smile over at Jaden. "My plan right now is to get back into my chair... and stay there." It was hard to tell if Fayra was just taking her time or if she really had had too much to drink and really needed this much concentration to do something that simple. She rolled over onto her knees and this time crawled out from under the table (giving Jaden a nice view) instead of trying to get up through the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:48 am
"I think ribs are the least of the things you'll have to worry about if we need your medical school learning, doc." Jaden shrugged as ze straightened up and scooted hir chair back into place.

Then, picking up hir beer, ze took another sip and contemplated hir cards again. Fayra had asked for cards...which ones? Right. THe twos. Did ze have twos? It was rather difficult to tell since Jaden had practically half the deck in hir hand. Presumably there were twos in there. Somewhere.  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:05 am
Without further incident Fayra managed to get up and into her chair, gathering her cards and probably a few from the "fish" pond in the middle by accident. Considering the number of cards she had been giving away to Jaden it didn't really make much of a difference.

Somehow Fayra made it back to her own room (but not until after losing spectacularly to Jaden at go fish) where she fell immediately to sleep.

Several hours after Fayra and Jaden had gone to their beds, Aria turned over in a state of half-sleep and curled up closer against the warm body in her bed. This wasn't unusual, that she woke up with someone. Maybe the fact it was her own bed rather than a foreign bed was different... One of her arms stretched out and she smiled, feeling warm skin against her own. Whoever it was, they wore the same cologne as Jas. That's nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:14 am
After helping Fayra back to her room in the form of throwing the drunk doctor over hir shoulder and carrying her like a sack of rice. Ze had waited to make sure that Fayra made it in the general direction of her bed before making hir way to hir own. With a brief detour back to the kitchen to finish the last of the booze sitting out on the table.

Still dead asleep flat on her back, Jas made an incoherent, sleepy noise at Aria's touch. The blonde reached out blindly and wrapped an arm around the other warm body in the bed with her. A moment later she had pulled the companion close, tucking her into the crook of her shoulder. Then, with another sleepy, contented murmur, she buried her nose in the top of Aria's hair and sank back into deep sleep.  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:20 am
Aria was just awake enough to hear Jas as she pulled her in. She nestled in close; little more than the top of her head stuck out of the blankets. Who knew when she would be held like this again? At least by the person she wanted to be held by. Most of these thoughts floated along the surface of her brain and lulled by the comfort of Jas' body beside her own, Aria fell back to sleep. Not something she did on the job.

When her internal alarm went off again, Aria forced her brain to actually wake up rather than keep dreaming. She moved just enough to draw a cloud of cool air into the blankets and the space where her body and Jas' had made a very warm pocket beneath her blankets. Goosebumps raced down her skin but this time Aria was able to fight the want to get close and warm again. She rose up onto her elbows, grey eyes taking in Jas as she slept for a while.

The hand that came up to touch Jas' cheek was warm and soft, so was the voice in her ear. "Jas, darling. It's time to check our bearings."

Aria was propped up over Jas by now, looking down at her with a dark sheet of hair framing one side of her face. It was clear Aria had no shirt on; though how much she was wearing was mostly obscured by blanket.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:42 am
Aria's voice in her ear brought Jas part of the way out of deep sleep and she made an incoherent noise of protest. The tall blonde had been having a rather nice dream and was rather determined to stay in it. However, Aria's voice had brought her close enough to waking to notice things like the fact that she was - for once - sleeping in a bed. And that she could feel warm skin against hers. And that everything around her smelled of Aria.

Pale eyes suddenly shot open and met Aria's for a moment before drifting downward. Aria's closeness explained why everything smelled wonderfully of her, but not why the companion was not wearing a shirt. Or why Jas could feel the warmth of her skin against Aria's. A faint blush appeared, accompanied by panic in Jas' eyes followed very shortly by a wince of pain from the hangover.

"Shirt." Jas groaned before realizing something. "s**t. Shirt. Where are our shirts?"  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:50 am
"Good morning," was the companion's mild reply.

Maybe Aria should have had coffee ready, but she'd chosen not to. Getting out of bed meant not being in bed with Jas anymore. And that wasn't something she was quite ready to let of yet this morning. She didn't even move to make things easier for Jas, settling more or less on top of her with only some of Aria's weight on her own hip.

"I hadn't really looked for our shirts yet, I'm sure they're around, somewhere. Did you have someplace important to be?" Grey eyes were playful, looking up at Jas as she asked this.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:56 am
"Pants!" Came Jas' panicked reply. "Why am I not wearin--Oh...dear lord in heaven. We didn't...No...I wouldn't. Not with you. I mean--uh...s**t."

Meanwhile, the tall blonde was doing her very best not to move just in case she touched something she shouldn't while attempting to move. She was also trying her very best not to think about the way Aria's body felt on hers as the companion settled on top of Jas. Except for being glad of the fact that she was not male. That could have been even more embarrassing. As it was, Jas had turned a bright pink all the way up to the tips of her ears and the roots of her pale blonde hair.  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:14 am
One of Aria's eyebrows arched as Jas made sure to point out that she wouldn't, not with Aria. "Would you prefer I was someone else?" Funny how the warmth could flee from Aria's voice so quickly, leaving it cooler than the freezer units.

With a shift in her weight, Aria rolled to the side and sat up with her feet on the floor and her back to Jas. The space on Jas' body where they had been touching only seconds ago felt even colder with the absence of Aria against her. After a short survey, Aria found the missing shirt and dropped it on Jas' head without so much as looking at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:22 am
"I didn't mean it like that." Jas protested, but it was already too late.

Aria was moving away from her and before Jas could fully admire the curves of the companion's back, her shirt was blessedly cutting down on the light stabbing her brain through her eyes. The tall blonde sighed and considered things. Getting her foot out of her mouth was more important than minimizing her hangover. After all, her hangover only affected her. Fabric rustled on the bed as Jas sat up and moved behind Aria.

"I--...Honestly? No, I wouldn't want you to be someone else." the captain said as she carefully draped her shirt over Aria's shoulders followed momentarily by the blanket from Aria's bed. "I just...I don't think us sleeping together would be good in the long term for the crew. And...even if it was, I would prefer to be able to remember all of it and not do it while we're both plastered. You deserve better than that."  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:27 am
A little smile played at the corner of Aria's mouth and she settled against Jas without really making any more of a fuss. Even with the blanket between them, she fit perfectly against the captain. So maybe it was the companion's fault neither of them were really certain what had happened. She did know her body well enough she felt certain Jas had been a gentleman. Naked, but a gentleman never the less.

"I don't see your pants."

That part was unusual. But Aria wasn't moving yet, head resting on Jas' shoulder.  
-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff