Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Banners((Updated!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:31 pm
((*sighed, since she never had time to get into trouble and she really could not since her sister kept a close eye on her* I wonder what it's like....it must be kinda fun...the most trouble I ever get in is refusing to eat my mother's poisoned food...))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:42 pm
I get in trouble for grades and reading manga in english class. I mean we don't do anything half the time what am I suppose to do sit there and stare into space like some idiot.  

elegantdemonofpoop

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:03 pm
just a little banner, siggie...whatever:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:19 pm
((*english class had to much of memorizing and writing for her to do any manga reading, but she poked the little red X* drat it all..I wanted to see that...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:38 pm
Aw it showss up for me! It's Edo...my Edo...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:41 am
((*she tried several different ways of getting the picture to work and as of yet nothing was working* Drat it all....I wanted to see dearest Edwards new picture too...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:09 am
weird...*pokes your computer* Maybe your computer is weird?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:35 am
((*made a face*...it's not my computer, my computer is just fine...I think its just a weird glitch....but...*had been laughing over InuYasha pictures and arguing about Envy's and Roys descriptions with her mother* sorry...she loves FMA and InuYasha...and Nightwalker...*she was buying her mother a yaoi paddle at the next nan desu kan*))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:38 am
Well what was the arguement over? *Glares at Envy(aka palm tree0 then throws a lamp at her slave* No Palm tree is not hot! Sorry we're talking ony ahoo, she still thinks palm tree is hot. I swear. What's Nightwalker?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:02 am
((*sighed* you asked for it..the beginning of the arguement was actually agreement with both you and I, for mother agrees with us that the sadistical hentaish palmtree is not hot, nor "damn sexy" as felix put it, since we were looking at that particular description of it...then we were looking at questionable pictures of InuYasha fanart, some was good, some was cute, some was funny, and some was distrubing...mother has a full color picture of Spring Sessy on the fridge...as seen below...
http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/fanq/g/i/giovannabcg1/hotdog2_red.jpg
Anyway..tell your little friend she is wrong and someone will kill her very soon for saying such things...and Nightwalker is very lovely anime with yoai...you should look it up, everyone adores the series...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:06 am
((Oh that piccy. I love that one. Anywho, even my Emmi thinks palm tree is semi-hot, so now I can't do anything, the only thing I did was ban palm tree from slaves life. Power, thy name is Shadow. Don't ask okay....yay Yoai! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:23 am
((*she shuddered again softly* yes, that's in my mothers favorites of pictures, although she has others too...but...Envy is by no means pretty, and that's all there is to it...but..*snickered* that's power alright...but everyone loves Yaoi!!!! even boys love Yaoi!!))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:25 am
Palm Tree must die, he killed two of my bishies. Damn palm tree, yet slave still iked him, she loves all the crazy people, aka. the ones on drugs. Like Siato(sp), Sano(RK), Demon Eyes Kyo(Samuria Kyo series), um this guy that looks like a broom from the RK manga series, and other crazy people.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:30 am
((*she glared* yes, he hast to die...killing our favorite characters off, and...*listened to the list*....that's not good...although I like Kyo and Kyoshiro both, but it's all good...people can like who they want to...))  

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:36 am
Yes, Kyo and Kyoshiro are both perverts. Oh did I tell you about the comic slave is writing? Riza is going to like kill I believe it's Kyoshiro that's the one always like molesting the girl(damn what's her name) so Riza shots him in the head. Go Riza! I love it, I can't wait. Anywho yes she loves the crazy, kill for no reason except it's fun, type people. Aka: Druggies.  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff