Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:03 pm
Suspicion: 7/10

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Cassie didn't respond as Mirai spoke to her, but she let Mirai and April lead her into the women's room. April set her down next to Lily before stepping away. "Please take care of her for now," April asked Lily. "I think the rest of us should go see how the Captain is holding up." April glanced at Cassie who was now in a sitting position next to Lily, her legs drawn up against herself and her arms around them. Her head was down and she wasn't making any noise but she was clearly awake. "I don't think she's going anywhere," she assured Lily. Texas waited outside the women's room until April and Mirai came back out. "You think we should tal-" "Yeah." Texas looked at April and then Mirai. "Okay. He's out on the balcony." As the three of them walked through the men's room and towards the balcony Texas looked at Mirai out of the corner of his eye. I think we need to be careful. I think they're getting really suspicious of us. But at the same time I think we- He was cut off by his own distraction as April opened the door to the balcony.

Captain Schifo was leaning against the railing looking out towards the wasteland, a cigarette in his mouth. The smell of smoke wafted past the three of them as they walked onto the balcony, though it didn't bother Texas for obvious reasons. He focused his resonance force and began resonating very weakly with Mirai, enough so that the effects of the smoke wouldn't bother her either. The smoke had to have been bothering April but she didn't show any signs of it. "Captain, didn't know you smoked," Texas noted as they stopped before him. "I don't," Captain Schifo replied as he continued. "I stopped a long time ago. But then...all this happened. I started up again. Then stopped again. It's been about 3 months now and here I am." Captain Schifo took another puff. "What can I say? It calms me down." April let out a small sigh. "It's still not good for you," she replied. Captain Schifo looked back at April. "What you mean the tar and stuff? It's fine. I got an augment that takes care of that for me. It's an enzyme that eats the tar or something." April walked up next to him on the balcony while Texas and Mirai stayed slightly back. "Yeah, but the nicotine still affects you, right?" Captain Schifo nodded slowly. "Right. It calms me down." "But..." "Don't worry, it won't affect the mission," Captain Schifo told her. "That's not what I'm worried about..." muttered April, looking away. Captain Schifo looked over at her. "What then?" "Nothing."

Texas cleared his throat after a moment. "Sir, um, do we have any plan moving forward?" He asked, though the question was more to see what kind of state Schifo was in rather than see if he had already come up with a plan. "Not as such," he admitted calmly. "Beyond the obvious: we need to find Betsy, Laurell and Cross before we leave. I'm sure our ride out of here is fixed by now. We can call in at any time for pickup, but we're not leaving without them." Texas nodded. "Of course not," he replied. Captain Schifo looked back out at the view again. "Do you see that skyscraper out there?" Captain Schifo said, nodding in the distance. It was hard to miss, it was one of the few large structures left standing. It was tilting dizzily over to one side and looked like it could collapse any minute. It probably would soon. Texas nodded before realizing Captain Schifo was looking at the skyscraper instead of him. "Yes sir," he replied simply. "I was in that when the Headquarters started to go up." Texas blinked in slight surprise. "I...see." Texas had a sad look on his face. It seemed there was no end to the damage Saint Clara's little stunt had pulled. "I'd ask you if you see the one next to it, but it's so ruined that you probably can't even tell what it was, so you'll just have to take my word that there was a second one there." Texas looked over at Mirai. Where was he going with this? He had heard enough stories of what happened here to last him a lifetime, but he couldn't really complain. All he had to do was hear it. They had to live it. "There was a little toy shop right about....there," Schfio continued, pointing at some part of the skyscraper. It was so far away that Texas couldn't tell exactly what part he was pointing at. He would just have to take his word for that too. "My wife was taking our little girl shopping there to pick out a present for one of her friend's birthdays. I remember the shop opened out onto an open-air market place along with a bunch of other stores where you could see the view from how high up you were. They were standing right there in the entrance when all of a sudden there was this loud boom and the entire place lurched as if the building itself had jumped. We were on the far side from Saint Clara's palace so we didn't see the explosion itself, just felt it. There was this long silence as people were trying to figure out what just happened. Then there were secondary explosions all over the place below us; entire buildings just disappearing into plums of fire. Everyone just started to scream and panic. I should have grabbed my wife and daughter and ran, but I didn't; I just stared. Not even a few seconds later a large piece of....something went straight past us slamming into that second skyscraper. It hit something as it plowed through the building; a gas line or something maybe, and that caused several floors of that second skyscraper to blow up all at once. Chunks of steel and concrete came flying right at us and one piece....went into the toy shop. Straight through the front entrance. It was large enough to take out the entire thing in one hit...." Captain Schifo trailed off for a moment as he took another smoke. "Ever since our son died my wife and I had been different. We were growing apart, barely talking to each other. For the past few days I had been wondering if we even loved each other anymore." Captain Schifo let out a breath. "I never knew how much I still did until she was gone." Texas looked away. April's expression was unreadable. After a brief pause Captain Schifo lowered the cigarette from his mouth. "So Weinbaum, Fields, what where your two's last memories of The Mobile Headquarters?" He asked. Texas swallowed as he realized they hadn't planned for that question. Texas was terrible at acting or making things up on the spot. He knew if he tried to say something he would end up contradicting himself. This one was up to Mirai.

Cassie sat silently in the women's room next to Lily, her legs drawn up against her chest. She stared off at nothing seeming as if she were in another world. After a few long moments of silence, Cassie's eyes seemed to come back into focus. She looked over at Lily. "I'm a horrible person aren't I?" She asked quietly. "It's okay, you can tell me. You're a Kitsune and I'm a Machinist. You don't have to worry about my feelings." Cassie looked into Lily's eyes. "I denied how I felt about him. Right before he died. That was the last thing I said to him...."

Meanwhile, there was an icy silence from Lieutenant Kiea as she and Despair walked through the halls of the hotel looking for other points of entry. Although they hadn't heard much of the argument between Despair and Captain Schifo, the others had heard enough to know that Despair had made some pretty insulting implications about Captain Schifo and royally pissed him off. The Command Staff were like family, and if Despair had insulted one of them he had insulted them all. They came to a set of double doors that lead down to the stairwell and Captain Kiea slammed them shut before grabbing the handles and using her augments to bend the metal and twist it together into a neat little bow. "That's one," she said coldly. Just then there was the sound of an explosion several floors below them followed by what sounded like a large pile of rocks getting kicked over by something even larger. Lieutenant Kiea looked down at the ground for a second before turning and walking back into the hallway. "We should find the rest quickly," she added.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:26 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form

Lily would glance at them moving Cassie next to her only for them to leave to go talk to the captian. Lily just sighed "Alright, Nothing' going to happen...and if something does I'll take care of it" she told them giving them a small wave when they left she would lean her head on the wall and close her eyes, she could easily keep track of Cassie even with her eyes closed, any means of rest was good for her. It would only be about time before Cassie spoke, but Lily wouldn't open her eyes but the fact her ears twitching gave the idea she was awake "And exactly why would I believe you are a horrible person?" she asked her "Look, Everyone hides their feelings, Especially when you believe that it is the right thing to do at the time...so don't feel bad, I hid my feelings Along time ago with someone I liked, Just understand that maybe he understood that you did but hid it, afterall everyone was confirming it while you denied it" she told her "the only thing you can do now, is accept it and embrace that you had Love in your life, because just letting it affect you will not only make you depressed, but everyone around you and Im sure you care about everyone around you right?" she asked "But I'm just a kitsune so listen to me...or don't I won't hold it against you"

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:21 pm
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
As he and Lieutenant Kiea walked through the halls and closed off any and all exits that led to the lower floors, Despair couldn't help but to sense the annoyance in the air. Was she perhaps angry with him?To his better knowledge Despair didn't recall ever doing something that would tick off Lieutenant Kiea or the others. Maybe it wasn't what he said or did to them, but instead their Captain. Not really knowing if he should speak or not, Despair would just continue to walk and smile. That is, until there was a large explosion heard coming from beneath them. "You go and regroup with the others. I'll stay here, just encase something or someone appears."

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai gave Cassie a worried look before following April out. Her gaze shifted to Texas as he was waiting. Mirai didn't reply to Texas as he warned her about the Machinists most likely being suspicious of them. Again, her fault. You would think with deadbeat parents and the memories of a hot blooded kishin with a knack for fighting and killing in your head since birth, you would be way more neutral to people dying and letting them die... Unfortunately for Mirai that wasn't a thing.
Once they ended up on the balcony with Schifo, the smell of tobacco smoke hit Mirai. She stayed quiet through a lot of the conversation, including Schifo speaking up about where he was when the Machinist Headquarters collapsed and who he lost. Her stomach turned and Mirai felt sick as she imagined it, all while recalling the sounds she heard when she was exhausted on the airship from fighting to get her family and partner back. The sound of tons of metal crashing and twisting and burning... Mirai broke down from that then and still didn't feel good recalling such a thing. She couldn't imagine what recalling it would be like if she was actually in the headquarters when it crashed.
When it seemed that Texas wasn't going to tell the story of what happened to them... or rather Fields and Weinbaum, Mirai looked up at Schifo "I apologize... truly... for what happened. For what you lost that day, Captain," she told him genuinely. Now came the big fat lie. She recalled what Sable had told them when the missions first started and the rest was improv "Roland and I were on a mission to find the Blackwings HQ when we heard news of the Headquarters crashing... We couldn't believe it. I couldn't. Roland and I were out on a date together before our mission in the Upper Cities. The Upper Cities were always so beautiful and lively with so many people... Hearing that that was gone and everything else..." she before trailing off. "When I first heard what happened, my heart stopped. All my friends were gone or missing, all those sights were gone... I heard my parents were alright... though I haven't seen them yet so I am worried. We fought a little bit before I left with Roland for our missions. If there was mis-information and my parents are actually dead..." Mirai trailed off again and lowered her gaze. It stung lying like this. "I just... want to protect everyone else. Everyone back at the refuge camp, I don't want anymore bad things to happen. I don't want anymore people to lose their families or friends to this," Mirai added after a few moments of silence. She grimaced as she thought about everyone that had died on this mission so far.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:34 pm
Suspicion: 7/10

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Texas inwardly let out a sigh of relief as he heard Mirai. She was a good actor and it seemed like Captain Schifo and April were buying it. He could tell that it wasn't all an act though and he gave her a sympathetic smile. Captain Schifo nodded quietly as he considered Mirai's answer. "Best of luck finding your parents," he told her. "And your mission to find info on the Blackwings. The military must have had a lot of confidence in your abilities to send you after such dangerous targets." There was a brief silence before April spoke up. "Um...Captain," she began quietly. Captain Schifo looked over at her. "I've been thinking about it....and I think that after this mission....we should give Lily an honorable discharge." Captain Schifo blinked in surprise. "You mean free the Kitsune??" "Yeah. It's only fair." Captain Schifo slowly let out a breath of smoke. "How do you figure that?" April leaned back against the railing of the balcony. "She's stuck with us through all of this....even though we're technically enemies. 'asides, she's lookin for her family too. And we all know if they were here..." "They'd either be dead or gone by now, with those Wehrmacht guys running around. I never expected the rabble here to organize so quickly." April nodded. "Exactly. If they're dead, we'll never find them. And if they're gone, then there's only one place they'll be headin' back to. That kitsune tree of theirs." Captain Schifo nodded. "Yeah, to look for their daughter and report in exactly what happened here. It's what I would do." He let out another breath of smoke. "So I suppose you think I should release it so it can go back to its tree and family," Schifo asked rhetorically. "Exactly. We owe her that much. And she deserves to see her family again after all she's been through. Lord knows we all want the same thing." There was a long pause as Captain Schifo considered what April said. "Look, with all we're going through right now, we really need the help as much as I hate to admit it. It's got 9 tails too. You know what a precious resource that is. Besides..." Captain Schifo's expression became dark. "You ARE a Faux. I bet it'll blab to its buddies about you as soon as it gets back, and you know what they'll do to you, right? They'll hunt you down like dogs on a...well, fox. They'll wait for the right time to strike and then grab you. Cut off your ears and tail and watch while you bleed out. We all may be fighting together right now, but don't doubt for a second that that thing hates you. It would kill you in a heartbeat if it thought it could get away with it." April shifted uncomfortably as she looked down at her boots, her ears slowly becoming flat. "M-maybe..." "April, I understand that you feel sympathy for it because you're kind of like it and because other Machinists treat you differently for being a Faux, even though they shouldn't. But that doesn't mean it likes you back. You're an abomination to them, remember? We can't just let it go back home." April didn't look up as she thought about what Captain Schifo was saying. "At least she has a home to go back to," she replied wistfully. She looked back at the vista before them. "That giant Kitsune tree. I bet it's lovely. I wish I could see it someday. A secret little place where you don't have to worry about Wehrmacht or aug-rejects or Weapons or demons or witches or whatever-the-Hell-else creeping in to destroy it. A little slice of Heaven I reckon." Captain Schifo made a face. "Yeah, well if you let it go home, maybe you'll be lucky enough to see it. When they drag you back to execute you in front of their "Elder" or whatever they call it." Another pause. April stood up straight. "That's enough fresh air for me," she replied before walking back into the men's room and then out into the hallway. Captain Schifo watched April leave before letting out a sigh and turning to Mirai and Texas. "What do you two think?" He asked them. "Let it go home or keep it on?" Texas was surprised again by the question. Was he testing them? No, that wouldn't make sense. He had no doubt that he would try that once they were safe and away from this place, but trying to probe them right in the middle of such a dangerous mission wouldn't make any sense. Then it hit him. Texas had been thinking of the DWMA Team as outsiders, which they were of course, because he knew their true objective. But as suspicious as Captain Schifo and the others may be, they still believed that they were Machinists. One of them. Captain Schifo was trying to include them in the group by asking for their opinions and thoughts on things. They were part of the Command Staff after all.

In the women's room Cassie listened to Lily, absorbing everything she was saying. "Y-yeah....I guess you're right..." she agreed after a minute. "It was good while we were together...I don't know why but I always felt like he looked at me differently than everyone else...." She shook her head slowly. "But now I do still have the others. They're counting on me just like I'm counting on them..." She leaned back slightly, seeming to look at Lily differently now. "You know....you're not bad for a Kitsune," she admitted. With that she leaned against the wall again and closed her eyes. A few minutes later her breathing became steady, indicating that she was asleep.

Meanwhile, Lieutenant Kiea paused as she looked back at Despair. "I-" she stopped as suddenly there was the sound of a door opening and then slamming shut somewhere deeper in the building. "Hold that thought," she said as she turned towards the noise. "I'll be right back." With that she ran down the hall disappearing into the darkness. Before Despair could go anywhere, he would hear a slight creaking coming from outside the balcony in one of the nearby rooms. Looking over the edge of the balcony he would see none other than Betsy Red. She was hanging upside down from the edge of one of the balconies several floors below him by what looked like an electrical cable wrapped around one one of her feet. On the ground far below her was a ton of building debris along with the mutilated bodies of several large but very dead aug-rejects. The scenario became readily apparent: the sounds Lieutenant Kiea and Despair had hear earlier were caused by Betsy Red. She had been under attack by the now-dead aug-rejects and had intentionally or unintentionally set off some kind of explosion. The explosion had torn through the side of the hotel and ejected all of them outside. The aug-rejects had fallen to their death below but by some miracle Betsy had caught herself on a loose wire causing her to dangle precariously over twenty floors above the ground. To her credit Betsy hadn't screamed in fear or cried out for help; it was a waste of energy. She had no idea the others were in the hotel. Instead she was very calmly and very slowly swinging herself back-and-forth by the wire wrapped around her foot, aiming to grab hold of the railing of a balcony just out of her reach. She continued to swing, brushing the edge of the balcony railing with her fingertips before being pulled away again. The wiring holding her foot suddenly lurched and pulled loose, causing her to fall several inches. She still didn't scream or even bother to look up. It wouldn't do her any good. She made another swing, barely holding on with the tips of her fingers for a moment before being pulled away yet again. It was a long shot and she knew it but it was the only chance she had. Just then there was a loud snap. Her luck had given out. The wire came loose and Betsy began to plunge straight towards the ground.

Decision: (Despair only)

With Betsy falling to her death, Despair is the only one who can save her. Of course, this would mean Despair would have to use his teleportation abilities causing suspicion among the Machinists

1. Intervene and save Betsy from falling
Adds 1 Suspicion Point

2. Don't do anything
Adds 0 Suspicion Points, but Betsy will suffer lethal injuries  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:31 pm
User Image

Hearing the same door open and shut, Despair would look towards the direction that it was coming from, just as Lieutenant Kiea ran off towards the noise. With a sigh, Despair was on the verge of letting the girl go alone and maybe even die, though in the end, he chose to run after the girl, not really knowing why he was doing so. However, before he could go, there would be a creaky sound coming from one of the rooms. As he made his way towards the sound, Despair found himself peering over the edge of a balcony and there he found one of the people that they had been searching for, Betsy Red. "Oh?" he exclaimed. Examining her situation, Despair saw that she was in a dire situation, hanging upside down, high above the ground floor. The girl was trying to get herself out of the situation by swinging back and forth, hoping to reach a rail and pull herself to safety. Despair stayed quiet as he observed the woman struggle to get herself free. Just as she would make another attempt at catching the rail, it appeared that luck was not on her side as the wire snapped and the girl plummeted to her death. This was an all too familiar scene for Despair, another member was faced with death and he alone had the power to save her life, but Despair never once attempted to aid Marison or Otoya, both of which are now deceased. As he continued watching, Despair would sigh and within a second, the demon is seen diving over the balcony and vanishing into pure light. Doing this, he would appear right next to Betsy and grab her by the wrist, converting her into energy as well and then transporting the girl back on the same for that he was on earlier. By using his transportation ability, Despair would save the girl, which was something out of character for him. Tossing the girl on the floor, Despair turned away, "We've been looking for you. If you're able, stand up and follow me, I'll lead you back to the others." Despair started to walk then. Why would he risk the mission the save a life he, himself, didn't care about? Especially after reprimanding Lily and Mirai for saving others and exposing themselves.

[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- Despair the good guy }

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:12 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form

Lily just let her speak, tho whe she said she wasnt bad for a kitsune "what does that even mean?" she asked opening an eye to look at her, only to see she went to sleep this caused Lily to sigh some more, she could hear the commotion outside, but she had no idea what was happening and for that she figured it wasn't her problem to even bother with. She closed her eyes once more and just continued to rest, but not sleep since she felt unsafe for the most part and that made sleep impossible. She simply waited for the others to return and nothing more.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai nodded at Captain Schifo "Thank you, Captain," she replied and left it at that. Her gaze shifted to April as she voiced her concerns about Lily and what to do with her after the mission. She watched as April and Schifo talked or rather debated what to do. Mirai wasn't very informed about Kitsune, but Schifo's automatic conclusion of what Lily and other Kitsune would do if they simple found out there was a faux version of a kitsune seemed a bit over the top. The Machinists were taught to consider all non-humans completely different creatures with no feelings other than ones of anger and hate. Schifo referring to Lily as an "it" said that. Her gaze went to Schifo as he addressed Texas and her again. "I... may side with April on this, sir. There were already plenty of times where if the kitsune had any ill will, she could have easily abandoned her post while we are fighting this Wehrmacht group. She hasn't though," she explained.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:05 pm
Suspicion: 8/10

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Betsy's eyes were squeezed tightly closed as she waited for the inevitable impact as she hit the ground. The impact came, but it was much, much lighter than she expected. She let out a breath when she hit the ground after Despair dropped her. She didn't open her eyes until she heard Despair's voice. "Wh-what?" She asked as she looked over at Despair's back. She looked around taking a few moments to realize that she was back in the hotel on a higher floor. She slowly stood up as Despair began walking away. "I...won't ask you how you did that...but thank you," she told him sincerely. She perked up at his mention of the others. She quickly followed him out into the hallway. No sooner had they stepped back out than Lieutenant Kiea came running up. "Nothing there but I sealed the doooooooo- WHAT!?" She gasped in surprise as she saw Betsy. Betsy smiled down at Kiea. "Hey there Kiea, my hero Guardsman just saved my life. I didn't realize you two were in the building." Kiea took her hands and quickly began dragging her down the hall towards where the others were, a big grin on her face. "It's a lot more than just us two! Come on I'll show you! Hurry up Schwartz!" She called to Despair as they continued down the hallway.

Meanwhile, Texas nodded as Mirai spoke. "I do as well," he told Captain Schifo. "She's more than earned our trust. It's true The Machinists and Kitsunes aren't on the best terms, but we have our pride: we don't let debts go unpaid." Texas was taking a shot in the dark, but he remembered Mirai telling him that this particular group of Machinists would develop into a very honor-bound faction, something that made sense considering the high amount of military officers. Captain Schifo was silent for a moment as he considered what Mirai and Texas had said. "I suppose all those things are true..." he admitted. He took the cigarette out of his mouth and tossed it over the side of the balcony. "Fine, she'll be given an honorable discharge after the mission. I'll need to confirm it with Captain Cross once we find her, but I think she'll be willing to do it." He let out a last breath of smoke, watching it dissipate into the air. There was a silence until the balcony door opened again and April came back out. "Did you make a decision yet?" She asked, walking up next to Captain Schifo again. Captain Schifo nodded. "Yeah. We'll let her go." April May's expression softened at Captain Schifo's statement. "Now we just have to figure how to rebuild the Machinist Order," Schifo added jokingly. April May shook her head. "Don't worry, Saint Clara will be back. She'll fix this right up, no problem." Captain Schifo nodded, a small smile coming over his face as he heard April May. "Yeah, you're right. She built the Machinist Order from less than this. She'll set this all right. We just have to be patient." Texas gave Mirai a sideways glance. They really think Saint Clara is pulling for them... he thought to her. They're counting on it. Putting all their hopes in this one person. It's like they think she can do anything. The more Texas thought about it from their perspective, the more it made sense. She had done what almost everyone had considered impossible: made humanity into a force equal to almost anything else out there. She'd killed kishins and created a huge empire responsible for some of the most cutting-edge technology on the planet. She was and had been their only hope at living free of oppression from non-humans, at least in their minds. It didn't just seem like wishful thinking either. Looking at their expressions Texas could tell that April and Schifo both genuinely believed Saint Clara was alive and would come back to lift them out of this mess. It seemed virtually all The Machinists believed that.

Just then, the door to the balcony burst open again and two more figures came onto the balcony. "GUYS! GUYS LOOK WHO IT IS!!!" Lieutenant Kiea was yelling as she dragged Betsy Red onto the balcony with them. Both Captain Schifo's and April's expressions lit up as they saw Betsy. "Hey there guys," Betsy greeted them with a grin. "Betsy!" April gave Betsy a hug and Betsy eagerly returned it. "Good to see you Betsy," Captain Schifo greeted. "I had no idea you were lurking around. We were just getting ready to rest for a few hours before looking for everyone else. We have a way out of here, but we need to find Lieutenant Laurell and Captain Cross before we leave." Betsy looked over at Captain Schifo. "What about the others...?" Betsy asked. Captain Schifo shook his head. "We...found everyone else already," he told her. "Cassie and the kitsune are in the room across the hall, but other than that....this is all that's coming." Betsy let out a sigh. She had been expecting casualties but had hoped it wouldn't be this bad. "I see." She replied. Captain Schifo looked back at Lieutenant Kiea. "Did you secure the floor?" He asked. "Yup!" She replied happily. Captain Schifo nodded. "Good. I suppose all that's left is for us to get some rest then," he told them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai internally relaxed as Schifo seemed to listen to her and Texas. She was pretty relieved that the Machinists still seemed to trust them. She glanced to the side to the distant destroyed buildings as they brought up Saint Clara and how she was going to save them. It pissed her off... knowing the real story. Knowing that Saint Clara ditched all these people that were loyal to her and making them fend for themselves. Even now they trusted her so much. She wasn't coming back though unless it was for her own selfish reasons. Saint Clara didn't care about any of them and was probably laughing and doing her own thing without a care in the world at the moment. "To them, she most likely could do anything... We know she is never coming back for the sake of helping them. She played with her toy and has grown tired of it and is moving on to looking for something else to play with. They are going to have to help themselves now..." Mirai told Texas. She sounded angry and who could blame her as she continued thinking about the position all these people were in as well as how crushed they would really be if they found out what really happened.
Mirai glanced over at the door as it opened again and Betsy came in. That was good that there were more surviving members. She smiled slightly in greeting towards Betsy before looking at Captain Schifo. "Captain... if we need members to do shifts for keeping watch while everyone rests, I can volunteer first," she offered with a small smile.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:46 pm
User Image

Despair didn't acknowledge what Betsy said about not asking how he saved her, though knowing him, this is something that will definitely come in use for him later on down the line. Just as the two were heading towards the others, Lieutenant Kiea would come running back towards them. As Kiea and Betsy became overly energetic and rushed off to join the others, Despair would be seen waving his hand and smiling, "You two go on ahead, I'll be right behind you." he called out. While he let the other two go on, Despair walked slowly, contemplating the options that were laid out before him. There were too many things at play and too little time to decide the right course of action. With a sigh, Despair continued to walk. Once he approached the door, Despair could hear Mirai offering to stand watch for the first half of the night. However, just as she had just got done volunteering, Despair would enter the room. "Captain, I think it would be best if I stand watch. Out of everyone here, I am the most healthy and frankly, I think it is painfully clear that I am the most suited for the task. So, I'll be the one to stand watch."

{Out...Of....Character --- Relms said to skip his post, Sabre.}

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:38 pm
Suspicion: 8/10

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Captain Schifo looked back and forth between Despair and Mirai before nodding to Despair. "Guardsman, you get first watch. Weinbaum you get second," he told them definitively. It didn't take long for everyone to settle in and exhaustion took many of them, causing them to be asleep in mere moments. Several uneventful hours passed before both watches were over and it was time to leave. Captain Schifo led them out of the ruined hotel and back into the wasteland. It took another hour of walking before something happened. "Look!" Lieutenant Kiea pointed up at the sky as a large green flare lit up and hung in the air as a glowing beacon. Captain Schifo stared up at it. "Green was...Captain Cross," he said. Kiea's eyes widened. "Really!? That's her then!!" She said excitedly. Captain Schifo shook his head slowly. "I could be but....there's a good chance it's a trap. Though why make it so obvious..." April looked over at Schifo. "Regardless, we need to go check it out anyway," she told him. "Yeah. But we move carefully."

It took another 15 minutes of moving through various ruined buildings before the group reached the location of the flare. It was shot straight up in the air from just around the corner of the wall the group was against. Captain Schifo held up his hand for the group to wait. He slid to the edge of the wall and slowly peeked around it. His eyes widened and a shocked expression overtook his face. "What!?" He drew his blade and pistol, striding around the corner with a look of anger replacing his shocked one. April looked at the others with wide eyes before she went around the corner as well. "Who. Are. You?" The group would hear Captain Schifo's voice shaking with rage. The group would hear another voice respond. "Merely a fellow Machinist like yourself." The voice was cool and serpent-like, filled with hidden malice. Lily and Mirai would recognize the voice from the future. "I know the rest of you are there. You might as well come out." When the group came out from around the corner they would see two people standing before them.

User Image

User Image

"What - how!?" Texas asked as he stared at Electra in shock.

At the feet of the two were the last two officers; Lieutenant Laurell and Captain Cross. Lieutenant Laurell had been beaten badly and shot several times. She was lying in a pool of her own blood and while conscious, seemed to be too injured to move or even talk. She was clearly inching slowly towards death. Captain Cross, however, was in a different condition. She too was on the ground. She seemed roughed up but mostly unharmed. Most of her clothes had been ripped off leaving her almost completely naked. She was completely catatonic and though her eyes were open she didn't appear to be seeing anything and she was curled up almost in a ball. "Who are you!?" Captain Schifo asked again. The man took off his cap for a moment and gave a bow. "Tod Vernichtung," the man replied before re-affixing his hat. Cassie looked slowly up at Electra. "How....are you still alive?" She asked. "I wonder," Tod replied jokingly. Electra didn't respond. Captain Schifo raised his pistol, pointing it at Tod. "What did you do to them!?" He asked. The other Machinists were clearly furious as well, barely holding themselves back from attacking him on the spot. Tod didn't seem bothered by Captain Schifo's threat. Instead he looked at Mirai. "Wienbaum, it's been a while," he said, clearly recognizing her. Though he kept her true identity secret, probably for his own amusement. "How have you been? Have you given more thought to my offer? And is the Pleasure Kitsune for sale?" He asked. Texas narrowed his eyebrows. "Offer?" he asked, his voice low and threatening. If this creep had somehow done something to Mirai...  

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:11 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily would rest up with the hours that followed, when it was time to leave, she wasn't fully revovered in terms of her power, but she was good enough to go all out again, which if needed she would, but she hoped she didn't need to. When they left she simply stayed in the back following, minding her own business wondering when it was time to end this, being that all they were doing were hunting their comrades, hopefully the signal they saw would be the last stop. Though soon she would see everyone stop due to the captians oders, she rose an eyebrow and sniffed the air there was something off...she smelled someone well that she was sure was dead a few hours prior and someone she remembered but couldn't get her mind on the person. Soon she would hear a voice speak out, it was definently familiar but where, she was having trouble remembering until everyone stepped out revealing themselves. When she did she noticed who it was, a man she saw from the future, though she didn't know much about him. The other person he smelled well it seemed the dead body got up again, quiet like the second time, was this guy the reason why she was alive still? when he brought up pleasure kitsune the fight thought in her head was "Great we're doing this again..." so she just simply sighed and spoke up "Sorry but I'm already taken...perhaps better luck the next kitsune" she stated with abit of sarcasm in her voice, but she was sure none of them cared how she said it as she figured they all seemed pretty angered with this guy based on what was at the two pairs feet. Though her eyes went to Texas whom seemed more focused on the Offer portion "Anyone here know what this offer is?" she thought sending it to the group, she had no idea if despair was reconnected or if she was connected to them but she asked anyways in her mind.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:18 pm
User Image

With Schifo agreeing to let him take the first watch, Despair would smile and salute before heading out to do so. As hours passed, his time came and went like it was nothing. Mirai would take over his watch as Despair headed back. Though, being a demon, Despair didn't really need to sleep so, he had found himself a nice little area and sat there, thinking about something. All and all, it was a very uneventful and boring night. As morning came, the group, under the command of Schifo would leave the ruined hotel and begin their search once more. After a few minutes of walking, the group would see a green flare set off, in the distance. Without wasting much time, everyone carefully made their way there. Once they neared the area, Captain Schifo would take the lead and recon. However, it wasn't long before everyone would hear him yell out in a somewhat angry tone. Clearly he had encountered someone or something. Following the others, Despair would be met with quite the interesting site. Four people would be there, two of them being their own, another was the crazy machinists woman that he was sure that he killed and the last was someone he hadn't met before but it seemed that Mirai had some connection with him. While the other members were upset about the conditions of Lieutenant Laurell and Captain Cross, doing their best to hold themselves back. Despair would be focused on something else. Observing the man, Despair couldn't help but to smile, as it would appear that things were finally getting interesting again. Yet another stranger enemy, who not only seems powerful but also has some sort of tie with Mirai. Despair made sure that he was positioned slightly in the back and away from the main group, just so he could act if he needed to. Due to Mirai cutting off his connection to her and others, Despair was unable to hear Lily's thoughts, though should Mirai try and reconnect him, she would find herself unable to do so. Despair had completely shielded his mind from her telekinetic abilities, using a little bit of his spiritual energy to create a sort of field within his mind to block her. As of now, Despair was acting independently of the group.

{Out...Of....Character ---}

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai wasn't too thrilled as Schifo gave the first shift to Despair. Still, she only nodded towards Schifo in response before settling down though she didn't sleep or let her guard down while she was supposed to be resting. Once it was her turn, Mirai watched the area silently while thinking everything over still. She had a frown on her face the whole time. What the hell were they going to do?
Once their rest was done, Mirai followed without a word until they saw the green flare. Her stomach turned. Mirai didn't feel good about this yet she followed still. After the 15 minutes it took to get to the location the flare was shot at. When Schifo suddenly strode around the corner they were hiding at, Mirai was about to say something but it was too late. When Schifo spoke and the voice responded, Mirai's face went pale for a few moments and she gripped Texas's arm rather tightly without thinking. When she realized this, she pulled away and muffled a small apology before coming out of hiding with the remaining Machinists.
Mirai's gaze shifted to Laurell and Cross. Both were in terrible shape but seeing Cross made Mirai's stomach tighten even more as she realized what had most likely happened to her. It also brought back memories of the time she was in the dumps as well as thoughts of what almost happened there. Her gaze finally went to the person who had most definitely done this to both of them. The person she had seen in the future as well as the man she had encountered in the dumps while she was trying to rescue her family and Texas. This person was also responsible for Mirai still having trouble sleeping at night. Her mind was in a scramble as she just stared at Tod Vernichtung, unable to reply to Lily mentally or even speak at the moment. As Tod addressed her, Mirai only glared at him. She had a good poker face but that was beginning to slip real quickly.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games