15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:27 pm
Yaroki

Josh Starwind

Reflected Perspective

Quoting y'all since you're the mods involved.... What's going to happen with the Queensland situation? It's not really worth posting in at this point, so I'm wondering how it's going to be handled so I can figure out what to do with Evelyn. Like, is it just going to be left as is, or will there be some sort of resolution post saying we won or lost, or...?

Sorry if this is annoying or anything. I just want to know what's going on so I can tailor my next post accordingly. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:47 pm
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Hey, you!

We should plot : )  

Akistro

Seeker

Yaroki
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:11 am
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Yaroki

Josh Starwind

Reflected Perspective

Quoting y'all since you're the mods involved.... What's going to happen with the Queensland situation? It's not really worth posting in at this point, so I'm wondering how it's going to be handled so I can figure out what to do with Evelyn. Like, is it just going to be left as is, or will there be some sort of resolution post saying we won or lost, or...?

Sorry if this is annoying or anything. I just want to know what's going on so I can tailor my next post accordingly. sweatdrop

I was waiting for BB to post then going with your charge up Kira and blast with charged up heat vision  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:14 am
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Hey, you!

: OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Heck yeah! You got the Aquaman Legacy, right? Whatchu got in mind?  

Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Spirited Lightbringer

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100

Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Spirited Lightbringer

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:16 am
Yaroki
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Yaroki

Josh Starwind

Reflected Perspective

I was waiting for BB to post then going with your charge up Kira and blast with charged up heat vision

Ah... last I heard, BB was a bit busy with irl stuff so we could skip him, so idk. The 72 hour rule has kicked in by now though, hasn't it?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:54 pm
hmmmm, seems like a good time to pun.

So, what's the best way to avoid a Ram? you Dodge. : D  

Ron_of_Wolves

Hilarious Defender

9,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Akistro

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:59 pm
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Hey, you!

Yeah : ) Currently in a plot with two others.

Are you still moving forward with Evie?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:17 pm
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Hey, you!

Ah... Evie's on the back burner for now, until I figure out what I'm doing with Evelyn. With the way things are going, I doubt I'll be able to go through with the original character arc I planned for her, and the mods didn't seem too fond of the idea when I brought it up around them, anyway, haha...

Besides, I'm not sure how to handle Evie right now, regarding the whole Legacy mess and the Excalibur situation. I'm not sure of the mods' positions on whether or not she has to be Shining Knight to have Excalibur (even though she is King Arthur reincarnated), and last I saw, someone had claimed Excalibur in their profile as basically a mantle decoration. I know how I'd like to handle her, but I'm just not sure what I want is doable.  

Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Spirited Lightbringer

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100

Akistro

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:01 pm
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Hey, you!

Ah... Evie's on the back burner for now, until I figure out what I'm doing with Evelyn. With the way things are going, I doubt I'll be able to go through with the original character arc I planned for her, and the mods didn't seem too fond of the idea when I brought it up around them, anyway, haha...

Besides, I'm not sure how to handle Evie right now, regarding the whole Legacy mess and the Excalibur situation. I'm not sure of the mods' positions on whether or not she has to be Shining Knight to have Excalibur (even though she is King Arthur reincarnated), and last I saw, someone had claimed Excalibur in their profile as basically a mantle decoration. I know how I'd like to handle her, but I'm just not sure what I want is doable.

Unlucky, any plans for a new hero?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:13 pm
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Hey, you!

Probably not, tbh. Though I am now debating whether or not to actually ask a mod about what I can do. I mean, it probably wouldn't hurt, right...?  

Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Spirited Lightbringer

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100

Akistro

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:19 pm
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Probably not, tbh. Though I am now debating whether or not to actually ask a mod about what I can do. I mean, it probably wouldn't hurt, right...?

Worth an effort. It's a new story anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:33 pm
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Worth an effort. It's a new story anyways.

Indeed.... But anyways, you asked about her, so I'm assuming you wanted to interact with her at some point?  

Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Spirited Lightbringer

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100

Akistro

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:46 pm
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Indeed.... But anyways, you asked about her, so I'm assuming you wanted to interact with her at some point?

For sure. Or any character at all : )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:13 pm
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

I see! Well, I posed my questions to a few mods, and I'll hopefully get an answer relatively soon... but either way, I'll probably end up bringing Evie back, with or without Excalibur. Could be interesting if she ends up having to go without it, seeing as it could play into her feelings of inadequacy.

But anyways, I think it would be neat for her and Kelli to meet, seeing as they both had a royal title suddenly thrust upon them, and because of that, they're forced to live up to some extremely high expectations. They've also both lost their family in some way. Lots of similarities!  

Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Spirited Lightbringer

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Hero 100

Akistro

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:52 pm
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2
Akistro
Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

I see! Well, I posed my questions to a few mods, and I'll hopefully get an answer relatively soon... but either way, I'll probably end up bringing Evie back, with or without Excalibur. Could be interesting if she ends up having to go without it, seeing as it could play into her feelings of inadequacy.

But anyways, I think it would be neat for her and Kelli to meet, seeing as they both had a royal title suddenly thrust upon them, and because of that, they're forced to live up to some extremely high expectations. They've also both lost their family in some way. Lots of similarities!

Hope it works out!

And I agree, it would be a nice interaction : ). Shoot me a message when/if you implement her or have a free character. We'll plot something out hehe  
All Along the Watchtower: A DC Comics RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff