Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Land of Crimson Scourage. (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:53 pm
The moment Hana and Ro got into town, Ro began to shout,

"Poor woman and her talking bird here! We need food!!!" Hana glowered at him, and shouted back,

"You don't do that! You stupid bird!!"

"I'm stupid?! I'm stupid?!?! You're the one who would probably never get any food, you unskilled barbarian!!" Ro shouted back. Hana threw her bag down, the latch opening, leaving the top wide enough for people to throw money in. Though neither noticed...

"You wanna fight?!" Hana shouted.

"You're pathetic to pick a fight with something less than half your size!!" Ro shouted back.

"You're just chicken!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:22 pm
Kyu's hand closed into a fist and the vortex stopped. He turned it and made another wierd symbol. The vortex extracted the power used in the previous attack and in turn gave it to Kyu. He smiled, almost smpathetically...almost. "I love being able to leeche." he commented. with that, he drew in a deep breath and exhaled a large breath of the combined elements at Roland.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:33 pm
Roland once again got on all fours. He took off at Kyu, his tail already ahead of him trying to stab at him and hack at him as he got closer. This juvenile form was perfect at taking on eneimes one by one or by the large masses. The gap between them was quickly closed and Roland was up in Kyu's face. The breath didnt phase him as much, it just bounced off his armored scales. He brought up his arm and lunged it in at Kyu wanting to take a chun out of his stoache, while his other hand came in a round house towards Kyu's face. Roland's tail had snaked it's way behind Kyu and lunged itself forward, towards Kyu's back in a diagonal. Finally Roland opened his mouth wide and moved to take a bite out of Kyu's shoulder. He was attacking from four different sides.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:51 pm
Kyu grinned to himself, he couldn't have asked for a better chance. He stuck the scythe out and blocked the attacks that came from three of the sides. The fourth however was his chanc. Seeing as Rlands scales were hard to penetrate, why not attack the inside? The scythe floatd in the ai and held it's old against the other three attacks. Meanwhile, Kyu charged a crimson beam on his hand, and blasted it in the direction of Rolands gappin mouth. "Time for a little heart burn"  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:23 pm
His tail withdrew from the scythe and returned to sway behind him. Roland backed off a little after he caught the beam in his mouth. He could feel the inside of him boil, as if he ate something really unpleasant, which he did. He brought back his arms and pulled them across his stomach and started to hack up a strange liquid. While he was vulnerable in this distracted state he was in, his tail was still fine and continued to bat at Kyu to keep him away. It lashed about, having incredible force that could cut a normal man in half. Roland was now on his knees and it was hard for him to breath. SMoke was coming from his mouth, but not from the natural fire he could produce, but the deadly gases that fuel the fire had caught fire inside him, burning several organs before dieing out. His regeneration process has been slowed greatly, beat it would matter, it was almost time for him to give up his invincible form. So instead he kept kneeling and waited for his time to expire. Kyu could still thrash him about, but it would only be a waste of energy. "It seems that I became a little... careless..." He said his voice bearly audible.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:27 pm
Kyu backed off, watched as Roalnd fell to his knee's. He grinned knowing that he had dealt a rather damaging blow. However, he knew that it wasn't enough to kill this enemy. He floated about a foot off the ground and released his scythe, and it aswell floated in front of him. "Retsu quintara kalhoon fetmier, Mek nakosh vierta gig mastal retmor klan moto!" His voice echoed. Several crimson balls formed around him, his scythe and Roland. However, unlike anything else he had done, nothing happened with this one. He simply waited.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:29 pm
(well, i don't feel like explaining what Roland looks like in his dragon form so here it is. Wyvern )
Roland looked at each of the crimson balls. He knew that if Kyu attack now, they wouldn't be able to hurt him, unless he shoved them down his throat. So the only logical reason Roland could come up with was that Kyu would either attack him while he was changing, or attack him after he changed, both leaving him very vulnerable. He sneered. "A tad bit unfair... but I guess there isn't much I can do about it." He stood up as if he was perfectly fine, his tail growing out even longer, and becoming even thicker, to thick to match Roland's proportion. His large and mighty arms shifted around and started to shrink, while leathery wings attacked themselves to his arms on then his body. His head grew to that of more of a dragon and his neck stretched out to match his size. His body was also enlarged, making him a very large Wyvern. (one in the pick, shows a human compared to him.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:17 pm
(Niiice) Kyu stepped back from the circle, and it shifted so all the balls fully incircled Roland. "Ratsu Ishmon" he muttered, barely audible. The balls twirled around and switched spots, leaving a trail of light where they went. This, in turn, formed a pentagram under Roland. Again however, nothing happened. "Level two complete..." his grinned. The only other thing you could notice, if you examined close enough, was that Kyu's Scythe glowed as well.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:49 am
(yep, my pride and joy of my characters full potential.)

The wyvern stood on its hind legs and spread out his massive wings. His back was just as armored as it was in his juvenile form and even harder, but his underside consisted of weaker scales, that could be pierced with a strong enough hit. On his chest was the same tatooed symbol as before. The wyvern started to laugh in its deep throaty voice. "I may not be as big or strong as Gleznir... but I am enough to destroy you." He place the claw tip of his wing back on the ground as his tail whipped about. His next was withdrawn, giving it the minimun length but it was still long. "I, Glaeforg, shall eat you alive." His mouth was crack open only jet a little and a jet of flame came out a shot towards Kyu. He didn't bother with the symbol under him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:53 pm
He stepped to the side, and the flame missed intirely. It was a weak attack, and one he wouldn't need to worry about. He was almost ready for his attack to be full exploited. He knew his oppnent wasn't a push over. Was he letting him unleash this attack? no matter, it was time to finish it. He spun the scythe around and around. After a few seconds it stopped, and shot straight up into the air about 3 or four feet, floating there. "In the course of history, man kind has know about the elements of fire, water, ice, lightning, earth, Wind, Light, Dark. He has wished to control those elements, with no prevail. I however, am greater than man. I have even went farther than anyone hoped of getting. I have discovered the true element. I call it Omni. However, unlike any attack thus far, I will not use Omni on you... But myself!" A small beam of light shot from the middle of the pentagram, to the scythe, and into Kyu. And explosion of colors formed around Kyu, and englofed him. after a few seconds a form stepped out of the multicolored dust. IT was about 12 feet tall, and looked to weight about 600 lb's. It looked like a mix between a Wolf and a man. Standing on all two paws, the other two half human hand half paw, and had six wings. The whole thing glowed between all the colors of the elements (Red, White, Three Shades of Blue, Green, Black, and Brown) "Yes.." It mumbled "The power!"  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:05 am
Glaeforg could only chuckle. "You think you can surpass a dragon? Our race... feared by all... nothing could every challenge our wisdom, our power, our immortality... Then man... stupid but bold... hunted us, exterminated us with ease. But now... they couldn't even harm a youngling like me in battle. A whole army, destroyed by one dragon." He laughed in his dark voice. "We have adapted over those years... and our mother will destroy this pitiful world... along with you and every other living thing." (dragon ego taking over) He stood on his hind legs again and spread his wings. He pushed off with his mighty legs and swung spiked arrow tail towards Kyu.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:33 pm
Three of the wings shot up and blocked the tail, with little or no effort. "You speak nonsense Dragon. I have watched for years as the humans have hunted and slaughtered your kind. I am older than you will ever be able to live, and maybe you will know who I truely am....You say that human can't beat even younglings. then why is it that, in the course of history, I have watched many a dragon fall by the hands of adventures who seek fame and fortune. Even now, the bones of many a dragon lay burried deep in the earth!" He waved his hand, and suddenly they were surrounded by the bones of dragons piling on al sides of them, and the spirits of the dragons that once were carried in the bodies now old and decrept. "Look at the! Many of them slain by me personally.... You? Your just like the rest. Your all talk, but when your head gets clouded with rage you lose sight of your true goal. I'll kill you, and i'll do it with their help." The souls of the dorment spirits all floated towards, then into, Kyu's newly formed body. After this, Kyu didn't hesitate to make his move. he shot up towards Rolands open chest, then when he was under his head, shot up into the sky. Meaning to miss his opponenet.  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:37 am
Glaeforg roared with rage. "Then I shall avenge my fallen race." As Kyu came up at him, Glaeforg flew higher into the air and then did a backflip, his tail coming at Kyu again with more speed and power. He was too caught up in his rage by Kyu's insults he had lost all of his tactical strategy, and would eventually lead to his downfall of this fight, or even his death.

Raven slowly rose from the ground a little further away from the black orb that had encased the two fighters. He was healed completly, but his strength was not returned. "Well what do we have here. His golden eyes flashed as he peered straight through the darkness. "It looks I'll be killing two bids with one stone, if Glaeforg can do anything to him. Pathetic youngling, arrogant, foolish." He sat down and watched, his energy ever so slowly returning to him. "And now that I can see what you can do... I can combat it." (back to back fighting O.o)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:59 pm
Kyu's six wings came together in erfect formation and blocled the riseing tail. If Glaeforg wasn't in a blind rage, he would be an admirable opponent. However, Kyu used the dragon's rage against him. "You can't not win! I will be the victor here. But don't just take my word.. blieve what you see. Welcome to my nightmare" With the wave of his hand, he searched the deeper parts of roland thoughts, a specialty of his. I was able to create images from past experiences that were in his opponenet mind. It showed Glaeforg's mother, slain. And of course, he was able to add his own special touch's. She was slain...By Kyu. Then another. More dragons, 3 or 4, all slain at once. Again... by Kyu. He continued to play the scence in the sky, reflecting dragons fall right and left. Some he pulled from Glae's mind, others just random one's. Some he had slain, but alot was just pulled from thin air and forced to be seen. "You see? I have dominated the Dragon race for milliniums(spelling?)! And I will be the victor in this battle aswell!"  

Dragon of Dark Desires

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:54 pm
Raven grinned and Kyu's feet. "Hahaha! So the young Dragon will fall by his own ignorant rage!" He chuckled at as Roland roared with furry, fire spewing from his nostrils and mouth, his once golden eyes now turned blood red with anger. "Do not worry... I'll tell her of your feats in this battle... how you became blinded by rage from memories that didn't happen..."

Glaeforg did something inexpected however. He wrapped his wings around himself and disappeared... the massive dragon vanished into the darkness. In it's place was Roland in his human form, but his power was far greater than it was both, and he was still in his blinded rage. On his back however were his wings, but smaller to fit his body size. Roland held out his hand, his sword materializing in thin air. "Die!" He took off with great speed towards Kyu. He didn't even seem to be running, or flying, but levatating off of his own energy. He gripped his sword in both hand and swung it, the blade moving as if it weighed a feather.

"So... he hasn't lost it completly... Otherwise Glaeforg wouldn't have made such a choice. It doesn't matter now. I best get myself ready..." Stood up and started to move his hands and arms in an odd pattern, then a glyph appeared around him, fueling him with the enegy of the earth.  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff