Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters
Hanger Main Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:12 am
Tirla moves the current ship with slow precision across the hanger, she notes the way it throttles up and how resistance moves. She gets it parked into positon. "I shoudl go figure out why I've been getting so nasueus." Tirla says to no one in particular as she heads for the Med Bay.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:16 am
Rowan walked into the hangar, her bag hanging off one shoulder, her left hand encased in its bulky metal glove. She glanced around, slightly nervous at the number of people in the hangar.

((dreamer, you better still be on, or i'm gonna kick you when i see you next))  

PhoenixFirecat

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:18 am
PhoenixFirecat
Rowan walked into the hangar, her bag hanging off one shoulder, her left hand encased in its bulky metal glove. She glanced around, slightly nervous at the number of people in the hangar.

((dreamer, you better still be on, or i'm gonna kick you when i see you next))

Tirla walking towards the door gave her a nod. "Hello." Tirla replies as she walks over. "Can I help you with anything?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:24 am
Dreamer_of_Oceans

Tirla walking towards the door gave her a nod. "Hello." Tirla replies as she walks over. "Can I help you with anything?"

"Umm, nah, Ah'm fine," she said, hiking her bag up her shoulder more. "Ah was just wantin' to see how the controls on these beauts ahre."

((her accent is so odd to type out...))  

PhoenixFirecat

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:29 am
PhoenixFirecat
Dreamer_of_Oceans

"Umm, nah, Ah'm fine," she said, hiking her bag up her shoulder more. "Ah was just wantin' to see how the controls on these beauts ahre."

((her accent is so odd to type out...))

"Well if you want." Tirla points to two over in the corner by themselves. "Those ones need to be tested for fly ability. Just don't be to fancy." Tirla replies smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:34 am
Rowan nodded and walked over to the two in the corner. She dropped her bag next to one and hauled herself up the ladder, climbing into the cockpit. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw that the controls were normal; dials and a center stick for maneuvering and shooting. "Oh thank God," she whispered as she wrapped her hand around the stick, which was just a little bigger than was comfortable for her hand. "Looks like Ah'll need my othah glove too," she muttered to herself, checking the seat and dials.  

PhoenixFirecat

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

PhoenixFirecat

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:52 am
After running a few checks, Rowan popped out of the cockpit, dropping to the floor. She smiled at the jet, patting its hull. "These sure are nice. You're the mechanic, right? she said, crossing the room to where Tirla was.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:54 am
PhoenixFirecat
After running a few checks, Rowan popped out of the cockpit, dropping to the floor. She smiled at the jet, patting its hull. "These sure are nice. You're the mechanic, right? she said, crossing the room to where Tirla was.

"Sure am, what can I do you for?"  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

PhoenixFirecat

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:58 am
"Nothin', just wanted ta thank you on how smoothly the control ahre." She shifted her weight. "Ah climbed into one of those when Ah first got here and it was jerky as a wagon."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:01 pm
PhoenixFirecat
"Nothin', just wanted ta thank you on how smoothly the control ahre." She shifted her weight. "Ah climbed into one of those when Ah first got here and it was jerky as a wagon."

"I'm glad you liked it." Tirla replies a bit of pride coming into her. "It's also good that it's up and running."  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

PhoenixFirecat

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:10 pm
She nodded. "Ah heard that a lot of these birds were in bad shape when the base was reopened, jus' didn't know how bad." SHe looked around the hangar at the other jets, then back at Tirla. "Ah'm sorry, Ah haven't introduced mahself. Ah'm 2nd Lt. Rowan Terrik," she said, sticking her hand out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:14 pm
PhoenixFirecat
She nodded. "Ah heard that a lot of these birds were in bad shape when the base was reopened, jus' didn't know how bad." SHe looked around the hangar at the other jets, then back at Tirla. "Ah'm sorry, Ah haven't introduced mahself. Ah'm 2nd Lt. Rowan Terrik," she said, sticking her hand out.

"Master Sargeant Tirla Dikka. Second in Command of the Technicians." Tirla replies taking the offered hand.  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

PhoenixFirecat

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:26 pm
"Nice to meet you, Mastah Sargeant," she said with a small nod.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:28 pm
PhoenixFirecat
"Nice to meet you, Mastah Sargeant," she said with a small nod.

"Tirla please, I can't stand formality if I don't need it."  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

PhoenixFirecat

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:31 pm
"Sorry, Ah'm just used to it," Rowan said, releasing Tirla's hand. "Mah daddy is a general, so Ah picked it up from him. But in that case, just call meh Rowan."  
Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff