Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:33 pm
"Probably," Aena smiles, "Hey, why don't you message her and bug her? I'm sure she'll be happy to see you, and I'd be willing to bet you two won't be bored no more. ^_^ She probably doesn't even know you're around, eh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:35 pm
"Oh, she knows, trust me," she replys, looking down at the table in hopes to hide her smirk.  

Aya_Maoko

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:38 pm
"Aaaaaaah," Aena nods knowingly, grinning, "I suppose that's what's she's busy with then. I take it you guys are enjoying that little surprise she had for you, eh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:40 pm
"Yeah, it was a big surprise, I thought it was a secret, though."  

Aya_Maoko

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:41 pm
"A secret? From who?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:15 pm
"Me," she says, hanging her head.  

Aya_Maoko

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:18 pm
"Well of course, all surprises are secrets before they are surprises."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:21 pm
Arissa's head layed flat on the table, her cheek pressed up against it and her eyes drooped half way closed. She stared out at the two, her mouth closed tight. She said nothing at all, just stared at them with a really pale face.  

[Bang Bang]

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:23 pm
"Reeses! I didn't know you were around! What's up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:25 pm
She looks over at the girl, "Oh, I'm sorry. Would you two like to talk?"  

Aya_Maoko

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:29 pm
Reeses smiled falsely at Aena and very lightly muttered a, "Hey..." She looked over at the woman she wasn't aquainted with but shook her head, "You don't need to apologize, I don't want to interupt you two..." She once more gave out her dead-like face and stared out at nothing, her eyes now dimmed and gone, as if the owner of them died away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:31 pm
"Non, non, to the both of you, no one has to leave. This is a place for everyone. What's up with you, Arissa? You look like I do in the mornings."  

Aenakume

[Bang Bang]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:37 pm
Reeses smiled lightly and looked at Aena. "I think thats the first time you've ever said my real name...Sorry I'm weird like that, take notice in the things that don't matter. Anyways, I feel sick...And sad...And hopeless...And lost...And empty...And broken hearted....But I don't want to say anymore because you'll just say I'm whining...." She looked over at the other woman and softly said, "I don't think we've met but I'm Arissa, pleasure." She smiled warmly. She would have pulled her hand out but at the moment she was just to darn sad. "I'm thinking of becoming a mute....What do you think?" She asked, looking over at Aena. "Either that, or a pack mule..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:38 pm
Nartair gets up and starts towards to door, " I better get home and feed Nakku, I'll see you later, Aenakume."  

Aya_Maoko

Aenakume

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:45 pm
"Later, Nartair! Hey, I assume you're responsible for Sa's new outfit, hm?" Aena laughs.

"Oh, and I'm sorry, Arissa, I just like Reeses. I mean, Arissa is beautiful, but Reeses is fun. ^_^ But hey, if you like Arissa better, I have no problem with that. Anyway, I say whine away, cherie. This is a bar, and I don't wanna live in a world where you can't whine your troubles away in a bar. And what's this about being a pack mule? You're a woman, you're already the world's pack mule, cherie! Say, would you mind if I sit next to you? You look like you need a friend, or a stiff drink or a friend with a stiff drink."  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games