Welcome to Gaia! ::

The United Forums of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Tags: general, discussion, chat, hangout, intelligent 

Reply The United Forums of Gaia
The Venting Junkyard Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:30 pm
I saw that Wolffy (not literally). Actually, right now there is a high speed chase in my valley. My brother and I just saw helicopters right above our house. o____o (okay so that is off topic)

I hate it when I make plans with friends and then I have to go babysit for an undetermined amount of time. ):
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:38 pm
Agh! ******** lag! I went to salvage an extra rock armor ring, but after I clicked "Okay" it stilled showed as rock armor. I thought I accidentally hit close, so I chose to salvage again. Well, now my CL 10 Keen Aye is missing (which was the ring right next to it)... ********! crying  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Jahoclave

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:37 pm
Good god, there's nothing more annoying than an ex who did nothing but call you names the entire time constantly fawning over some dude she hardly ever talks to.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:56 pm
Lady Pyre
Agh! ******** lag! I went to salvage an extra rock armor ring, but after I clicked "Okay" it stilled showed as rock armor. I thought I accidentally hit close, so I chose to salvage again. Well, now my CL 10 Keen Aye is missing (which was the ring right next to it)... ********! crying
I almost did the same thing but then the salvage points were way too high to be a lame ring so I figured there was some kind of lag in between. Sorry, Pyre. ):  

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:35 pm
Sevi Rais
Lady Pyre
I almost did the same thing but then the salvage points were way too high to be a lame ring so I figured there was some kind of lag in between. Sorry, Pyre. ):

I shouldn't salvage rings at 2 AM. ._.

I got a decent SS/EB crew today, though, and got 6 new rings. No keen ayes, but I least I got a good bit of orbs from them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:53 pm
I finally get into play zomg and the airshark shows up. I go to the null chamber and then what happens? Airshark glitches out and doesn't poop out giftboxes anymore. poop. ):<  

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:52 pm
Sevi Rais
I finally get into play zomg and the airshark shows up. I go to the null chamber and then what happens? Airshark glitches out and doesn't poop out giftboxes anymore. poop. ):<

He's been broken for weeks. confused  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:22 pm
What kind of prize do you get? And why is he not fixed? crying

Crap. All I want to do today is eat more food. HATE.  

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:41 pm
Buying Silver Sonata just because I can.

One day my macaws will sell at my ridiculous price. lol crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:52 pm
Sevi Rais
What kind of prize do you get? And why is he not fixed? crying

Some orbs and gold. How much depends on how many boxes you kill. It's never a great prize. There are 2 different badges to work for, though.  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Sevi Rais

IRL Citizen

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:10 pm
Baddddddddges<3

What kind of badges?

Also got 167k on Robot Unicorn Attack. <3

Hope Mother's Day was good for everyone. It was windy and cold here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:37 pm
Sevi Rais
Baddddddddges<3

What kind of badges?

Badge Guide  

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:18 pm
Oh, ******** you, Gaia. ******** you in the eye. It's nice to know that all of these jackass middle school kids who use Gaia as a social networking site can be rewarded for inviting half of their worthless school, but you didn't give a damn when I got you dozens of quality members back in '03 and '04. Also, isn't inflation bad enough without this bullshit? Yeah... thanks a whole ******** ton. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:02 pm
Eh, it basically means "Hey! Sick of getting pancakes? Too bad!"  

Wolffy000

Lady Pyre
Crew

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:52 pm
I am really suck a** at transitions, today. Due Thursday by noon. Burblegurgle. gonk  
The United Forums of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 332 333 334 335 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games