Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Soul Eater Rivals
Soul Eater OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:55 pm
Crasher Wave
I have posted  
Crasher Wave generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 80!
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:56 pm
I'm gonna find my lucky number. mrgreen

Translation: SOMEONE TALK 2 ME! scream

Lonely here in the OCC. And cold 2. cry  

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:34 pm
crying
Wish my characters were asked questions
It help pass the time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:09 am
best gif ever  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:03 pm
So what kinda music are you guys into?
(Is there a thread for this? Can I talk about music here?)  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:17 pm
Corvo Bianco
I don't think anyone would get mad if you made one but I guess we could talk about music here. I find myself liking all kinds of music except metal and country. eek Although it alternates, depending on my mood. 4laugh

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 3:50 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
I don't think anyone would get mad if you made one but I guess we could talk about music here. I find myself liking all kinds of music except metal and country. eek Although it alternates, depending on my mood. 4laugh

I'll everything but country. Right now I guess I'm into that dirty old hip-hop. smile
Who do you listen to these days?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:06 pm
Corvo Bianco
Right now its punk rock but then my secret thing is today's pop...why'd I say that? I like club music but I need a break from that for awhile...even video game music appeals to me. redface

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:07 pm
Corvo Bianco
Right now its punk rock but then my secret thing is today's pop...why'd I say that? I like club music but I need a break from that for awhile...even video game music appeals to me. redface

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:22 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco

Ok I forgot to mention pop is a no go for me... Lol sorry. I like edm but I need to hear real music for a change once in a while too. I guess you could say I'm into the "dark and creepy" stuff like rjd2
I'll jam some game music. Final Fantasy is my joint sometimes. Lol  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:01 pm
Corvo Bianco
Dark and creepy stuff is okay...just not for someone like me. I get scared easily...and I recently saw a video someone told me to go watch and I was instantly creeped out. WHY DD YOU SEND THAT 2 ME! The people...it was so creepy...I don't understand it! crying The music was okay but I just didn't like the video...

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:10 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
Dark and creepy stuff is okay...just not for someone like me. I get scared easily...and I recently saw a video someone told me to go watch and I was instantly creeped out. WHY DD YOU SEND THAT 2 ME! The people...it was so creepy...I don't understand it! crying The music was okay but I just didn't like the video...

Lol it was the only one I could find with good quality sound. The video has nothing to do with the song... That's not the official video. sweatdrop Sorry  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:12 pm
Corvo Bianco
Its okay! xD I'm sorry for being overdramatic! I didn't mean to act completely crazy. sweatdrop Anyways the song was nice and creepy. I liked it. I'm a little iffy if its the proper theme for Furious Angels though. If you still want to name it that. Whatever you do I want to help be there when you kill that evil Paradox witch. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:24 pm
Crasher Wave
Corvo Bianco
Its okay! xD I'm sorry for being overdramatic! I didn't mean to act completely crazy. sweatdrop Anyways the song was nice and creepy. I liked it. I'm a little iffy if its the proper theme for Furious Angels though. If you still want to name it that. Whatever you do I want to help be there when you kill that evil Paradox witch. 3nodding

See, that's what I need to know. Lol
I might just have it be one of Xuza's themes. If we're keeping furious angels as a name, which might be a good idea seeing the ask thread lol, then we could always go with Rob dougan. I confess that I got the idea from his album buy that name. There's a nice cover of clubbed to death by escala that you could check out if you felt like it. smile it doesn't have a creepy video!  

Corvo Bianco

Mega Galaxy

8,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Crasher Wave

Neat Guest

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:29 pm
Corvo Bianco
As I'm typing this message to you I'm listening and I can't lie, this song I like a lot. Very much I do. If you don't use it as a theme I will. blaugh I'm serious.

Soul Eater Rivals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games