Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miko-dono

Dapper Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:04 pm
Now it's time for something totally random from my brain! xd

In a pain-induced moment of clarity and self-disgust, I realize when I get depressed and anxious, I tend to suicide what's left of my social life - namely friendship. I know just the things to say to make everyone tired and as digusted of me as I am of myself. Talk about talent... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:35 am
Miko-dono
Quinth
ChocoboJoe
AHHHHHH!!! The suspense is killing me!!!

*they won't announce the art contest winners*

xd I have a copy of the list.

PB = Photobucket. Sorry sweatdrop I've been hanging out in the GCD too much lately and picked up their abbreviations...

Not that this is a bad thing, but Quinth, you look like you're drowning in soft, fluffy things... xd

I said that the only items I'm questing for on Gaia are pets. Someone asked me, "Oh, how many do you have then?" ... Thus, my avatar ;D heart lol~

My poor Inbox nearly exploded yesterday! ): I was online almost 24/7 just speed-answering PMs and doing my classmates' homework for them... stare And yet I still have no prize from the admin. domokun  

Quinth

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:05 am
Miko-dono

In a pain-induced moment of clarity and self-disgust, I realize when I get depressed and anxious, I tend to suicide what's left of my social life - namely friendship. I know just the things to say to make everyone tired and as digusted of me as I am of myself. Talk about talent... stare
*fishslaps* Well now that you know stop doing it. Yeesh man. I've been trying to tell you that you do this for quite some time now. xd Now dispence with the self pitty and get back into the swing of things.

Quinth! You've got fan mail!! FWEEEEE! Burried in fan mail. It be well deserved though.

Eeeeews! Slimy chicken heads? Why did it have to be slimy chicken heads. *Breaks out the chicken head poker and the mop.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:05 pm
Kazu Faiya
Miko-dono

*fishslaps* Well now that you know stop doing it. Yeesh man. I've been trying to tell you that you do this for quite some time now. xd Now dispence with the self pitty and get back into the swing of things.

Quinth! You've got fan mail!! FWEEEEE! Burried in fan mail. It be well deserved though.

Eeeeews! Slimy chicken heads? Why did it have to be slimy chicken heads. *Breaks out the chicken head poker and the mop.*

it's about time... they wanna help... but you won't let them... so good stop feeling sorry for yourself and come and be with people who love you...  

Reiven De bergerac

1337one

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:09 pm
Miko-dono

i do that kind of stuff all the time but sence i'm not usually depressed my words just make them drepressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:27 pm
I just feel bad cuz we do wanna help her be happy... she just won't let us... and it gets old waaaayyy fast  

Reiven De bergerac

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:38 pm
1337one
Miko-dono

i do that kind of stuff all the time but sence i'm not usually depressed my words just make them drepressed

Actually I think it's your spelling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:02 pm
Maeth
1337one
Miko-dono

lol!!! oh... um kazu... what was the name of that anime that duvet was written for?  

Reiven De bergerac

Radjulon
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:26 pm
Kazu Faiya
Radjulon
..nose speech??
how exactly would that work?
nasal voice?

xd No no! Cyrino gives a speech about his nose. 3nodding You see his is exceptionally large. You ever see the Movie called Roxane? The story was pretty much based off that book.

...isn't that the one where he's in love with his cousin or something like that?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:44 pm
Reiven De bergerac

lol!!! oh... um kazu... what was the name of that anime that duvet was written for?

Serial Experiments Lain. Ah! And I found the tabs for Eyes on me if you wanna play that one too.  

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:20 pm
That's a good anime. Watched the entire thing twice to make sure I got some sense out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:29 pm
Maeth
1337one
Miko-dono
Now it's time for

that does help it out a bunch if i'm saying stuff on the internet but i meant mainly in realy life where i'm actuially speaking

1337one

Reiven De bergerac

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:32 pm
yes.. I do believe cyrano was in love with his cousin... that reminds me of a guy I worked with... met his wife at a family reunion... 5th cousins... ew. his child will be his own cousin.... oh god...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:52 am
eek

oh dang..
loverly incestery

of course if you go really really far back, isn't every one related?
and from the source of the first two humans, thus...there had to be some brother and sister stuff, on with cousins and so forth, so how deformed are current humans today compared to the originals??

DEEP THOUGHTS!  

Radjulon
Crew

Kyoki_Togashi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:33 am
"Leets spelling reminds me of my friend Matt's >.>..."  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games