Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Songjewel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:17 pm
Shoes are a third of your inventory???

Not 'high' exactly...lightheaded, maybe?? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:21 pm
Eee, I know! I'm rather pleased with all of this layering fun.

HATS FOR LANG!

Akahoshi, I know what you mean. I miss shoes too. crying  

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:31 pm
I got my shoes back and my tail doesn't glitch. whee

Song I own 20 pairs of shoes at the moment. I hate useing markers for that reason, I use them for like an hour and then I need an hour away from them.

RAWR fear my Horny OMG. That just sounds wrong

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:45 pm
@_@ ...so tired.. .gonna just respond to all the stuff I can remember off the top of my head:
--

Shiro: you will NEVER see a picture of Nyome. no one will. o_o cuz I don't take pictures of myself.

AD: aww~~~ but you're so pretty ;-; and your avvy..OMG. xd I don't know whether to call it awesome or cry because of the sheer impossibility of wearing so much. your poor pixely spine! crying

Akahoshi: ...;_; all that I would've said has been beautifully put by AD already, but know that you'll be missed and Nyome'll look forward to when your break is over and you decide to come back and see how you like Gaia again. biggrin

ne, I think a lot of people have asked themselves that. u_u I personally am too attached to the people here, and when I look through my art files on this computer, all I see are the commissions I've done, and GASOC itself is a huge reason why I haven't left already.

Memai: eeek! whee cheap outfit! xd *luffles* I could never do that. I have an obsession to fill every slot imaginable. or else I feel weirrrdd. @_@

(( eek! memai picture! xd heart ))

Songjewel whee sure. my photobucket went down, but someone asked me for ref pictures today, so I have them uploaded.

User Image

--

I quite like Nyome in the regular pose myself. :/ I just..havent' really liked any of the poses without weapons in the actual hands yet. sweatdrop

crying I miss my "all" tab. my inventory was big enough to go off "new" but not so big I would get lost all the time in it. I just got really used to that "all" tab and now I just feel weird switching between tabs cuz I never know if something's "accessories" or "bottom" or "item" XD

that, and I'm too afraid to change outfits cuz of all the glitches. I've been hearing the most about DT glitchies though.  

Nyome

Songjewel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:26 pm
All white? So...Nyome is actually colored already? xd Just kidding... I will put in some shading.

I like the original pose the best as well, until I get something to hold. MMM, a guitar! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:34 pm
I'm just messing around with the new posses. Iwouldn't mind holding a pool cue. *loves her pool cue*

Nyome I'm just taking a month break to get a little me time and to catch up on stuff. I don't want to take a break in truth but I need to. This guild will always be in my heart and in the back of my mind, I'll always be wondering what your all up to.

And well when I come back there can be a welcome back Akahoshi party. whee xp

Akahoshi

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:35 pm
Buah ha ha...Ill read later.

Isnt the glitchiness fun? whee I can finally wear a hat and ears at the same time! eek heart

The poses suck without weapons, but everyones using them anyways. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:45 pm
Woot! EET EEZ FINISHED!!!!

I remembered I hadn't emptied my trash for awhile and pulled Memai and Koji's files out...now I have a completely colored GASOC pic!

...and a scanner that I can't get to til tomorrow at the earliest. GAH, the PAIN!!!  

Songjewel

Akahoshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:58 pm
gonk Noooo, I hate not having a scanner handy. *waits till tommorow to see the drunken G.A.S.O.C. members*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:22 pm
Wow... eek

Me and my friend where at the store selling junk, and the best glitch happened! Instead of our inventory, it showed us a pink box, and four different fishing rods! eek ! An angelic one, a strength one, and something called a Performance and perf. plus one. Crazy...but the glitch went away... sad  

Chibi Koji

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:38 pm
*staggers in from lack of sleep*

Augh, I'm having such a bad day. I studied until 4:30 am in the morning for a chemistry test and I think I failed and only had 2 hours of sleep. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:13 pm
DarkishStar
*staggers in from lack of sleep*

Augh, I'm having such a bad day. I studied until 4:30 am in the morning for a chemistry test and I think I failed and only had 2 hours of sleep. crying

Aya, that sounds awful. sad I try to always get enough sleep, even if it means sacrificing some studying. *hugs* Chemistry is teh ick. gonk  

Songjewel

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:14 pm
Songjewel

Aya, that sounds awful. sad I try to always get enough sleep, even if it means sacrificing some studying. *hugs* Chemistry is teh ick. gonk
Eh, I hope I at least got a B, my brain froze up. I guess I was too tired. X.x  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:15 pm
Lang - Nice hat/horns. whee

And don't worry; I finished all the reading. Now I just have to write the paper, which is the easy part. No beating necessary.

Sj - Aw, maaaaan! I wanna see! *cries a riverrr!*

Akahoshi - Horny OMG...I do believe that requires sniggering.

Nyome - I had a bit of a field day, I'll admit. I just wanted to see Winged Kandy Korn. xd

Darkish - Go to bed! Or at least take a nap! I'll bet your test went better than you think. So off to bed with you!  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:17 pm
Abandoned Dreams

Darkish - Go to bed! Or at least take a nap! I'll bet your test went better than you think. So off to bed with you!
No!!! I have more HW and piano lessons tonight. @_@  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games