Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Tournament (Registration Closed)
Battleground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:32 pm
"Well, I guess I can't fight Kazi in the finals, I fight him in a semi-final match, just after this next match coming up...Oh well, at least it was way closer than last time.."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:10 am
Wolf jumped from the stadium seats into the arena,"Finally, time to fight." He smirked and waited for his opponent.

((sorry kinda in a place so i cant do much))  

wolf 2001

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:57 pm
He just watched, waiting for the other fighter to go into the arena.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:27 pm
Wolf's sword appeared in the air from the darkness and fell stickingo ut of the ground,"Come on already, i dont have all day."  

wolf 2001

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:32 am
(I don't* Sorry, I have OCD, I can't help it.)
"Well, Wolf, you might just have to wait all day.."
He muttered. "Your opponent's taking ages.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:38 am
"I hate to say it, but I may have to disqualify Crow. Maz, he is your friend, have you contacted him lately?"  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:56 pm
"Oh, Crow's his opponent, then. Well, not really Ryu, he just sorta up and vanished.."

(Um..Yeah, I forgot to mention, Wolf Hakino is pretty much banned from the internet, and can only go on it when he goes to his grandparents', because he made a Facebook group insulting somebody in our school. Said person is an a*****e, but all the same, he got in biiiig s**t. "Logan --------'s Fat a**", he called it, and a few of his other friends actually joined it, so they all got blamed for it, suspended, which is really pretty stupid because getting out of school, though it stops us from learning things for a while, is actually funk, because nobody really likes learning, though we have to, and I'm rambling again, aren't I? Damned habit's hard to kill..)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:06 pm
Wolf looked at Ryu,"Time should be up by now. Besides, i thought that Riotsune was suppose to be my opponent for this fight. When did it switch to Crow?"  

wolf 2001

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:01 pm
"I have no sweet clue. Ryu musta made a last-minute change."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:32 pm
"Wait.... does that mean I have to fight right now?" Kazi asked as he opened his eyes "I'm sleepy."  

Shattered_Fangs

wolf 2001

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:36 pm
Wolf looked up at Kazi,"Ryu, are we aloud to heal another competitor. Well, maybe not heal, but give some energy too for their next fight, even if it means draining some of our own. The reason i ask is becuase it isnt fair that Kazi just got out of a brutal battle and have to fight another right away.""  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:23 pm
(allowed* to* I* has*)
He jumped right out of the stands and landed on his feet with a thud, in the middle of the arena.
"Yeah, it really is unfair for Kazi to have to fight me like this, and I wanna fight Kazi with him having the energy to use all his secret techniques and stuff so I can actually fight him. And if it's not allowed for Wolf to hand over some of his energy, can we at least postpone the match for a while so Kazi can rest?"  

Mazarith Firin

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:05 pm
"Do you people forget the conditions I set this tournament for? It is supposed to push you to the very edge, you are not allowed to heal or be healed. The one worthy of the top prize has to show that they can persevere through the most tough of conditions and keep fighting. Also, Ritosune was the wild card and doesn't fight till the semi-finals, IE the next match. Kazi, if you aren't up for fighting, then you may withdrawal, but the fights go on."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:57 pm
"Damn it. Very well, sorry Kazi. So do i move on or what?" He said looking back at Ryu.  

wolf 2001

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:45 am
"Oh yeah..Oops. Well, come on, Kazi, don't withdraw on me! Even though you're weakened, I still wanna fight you again!"  
Tournament (Registration Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games