Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Claim your pet/slave here
Forest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SerithFenrisulfr

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:03 pm
((Aiako Thysaer and Kagome are already at his house. we reached there in another post not too long ago >.< just go to Thysaer's house thread under the houses subforum))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:07 pm
Serith1718
((Aiako Thysaer and Kagome are already at his house. we reached there in another post not too long ago >.< just go to Thysaer's house thread under the houses subforum))
{Sorry iv been really tired.}  

Kitara

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:17 pm
Dray stood up on his human feet, "Thanks but i landded on my feet."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:34 pm
wrath of the black flame
Serith1718
wrath of the black flame
Serith1718
Thysaer couldnt help but let out a soft chuckle as he removed the cloaking magic "are you alright down there" he asked looking down at the man. "sorry about that. i didnt mean to distract you."
"no need to worry" Dalmar stood up poping his neck both ways. "It is good to see a fellow magic user, what kind are you" He asked confused.
"i am simply a guardian of this forest and in return for its protection it grants me use of its magic as well as the cooperation of the dryads." he said as he tossed an apple down to the man. "here try this, best you will find in this forest." he sat back down next to Aiako.
"thank you druid" Dalmar continued walking on.
Dalmar slowly stalked through the forest blending with the shadows watching his soon to be prey. Quickly he hoped into a low hanging branch and sat their quietly.  

wrath of the black flame

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:19 pm
Nhee entered the forest with her little sister at her side. "Ok Lincesa go off and have fun." Her sister didn't want Linceas around any more. She wanted her own pet instead of always having to look after her younger sis. She did this in hopes a master would take her away.

Lincesa was in her fox form and bounded off her tail held high. She sniffed around her surroundings as her ears stayed perked up forward.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:55 pm
LilMissPet
Nhee entered the forest with her little sister at her side. "Ok Lincesa go off and have fun." Her sister didn't want Linceas around any more. She wanted her own pet instead of always having to look after her younger sis. She did this in hopes a master would take her away.

Lincesa was in her fox form and bounded off her tail held high. She sniffed around her surroundings as her ears stayed perked up forward.
Dalmar's dark elven ears easily picked up the sounds of padded feet hiting the ground and the tail swish in the air. Slowly and silently he moved using his dark drow abilities to bend the shadows around camouflageing him as he moved faster.  

wrath of the black flame

wrath of the black flame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:46 am
wrath of the black flame
LilMissPet

Dalmar's dark elven ears easily picked up the sounds of padded feet hiting the ground and the tail swish in the air. Slowly and silently he moved using his dark drow abilities to bend the shadows around camouflageing him as he moved faster.
Finaly he was next to the fox, even in this form he could tell she was realy a fox girl. Dalmar reached over and snaped a leash on her collar."your mine now" he chuckled slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:31 am
wrath of the black flame
wrath of the black flame
LilMissPet

Finaly he was next to the fox, even in this form he could tell she was realy a fox girl. Dalmar reached over and snaped a leash on her collar."your mine now" he chuckled slightly.

Lincesa was taking by surprise. She let out a small whine then looked over to the man. She let out a low growl once she realized that he wanted to take her. Her tail was lashing back and fourth, she truly had no idea what to do. She looked around and noticed no sighs of her sister and her growling turned to whimpering.

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

kris inia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:39 am
Inia sat down and looked at the ground, "This is boring." He said lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:42 am
Dray bowed to the man, "I am sorry but i must go i have to go save my sister and cousin." Dray took off on his four paws running even faster now he bowned through the forest and into yet another master this time it was a female he tried to stop to not run into her but he did he switched forms in mid air and in lighting quick moves he caught the master, "Sorry about that." he said putting her down on her two feet.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:51 am
Nhee looked around feeling thoroughly confused. Her ears were against her head as she looked over to the wolf. "Ummm.... watch were u are going." She said then turned around and started to walk away her tail lashing back and fourth. She still had a gentle look and tone to her voice as she left.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:57 am
"Wait," Dray said running after her, "are you okay i ran into you pretty hard are you sure you don't need help you look a little dizzy can i get you anythhing?" Dray asked at least he could do was help her for hitting her.  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:01 am
Nhee shook her head. "No i am perfectly fine." She said with a gentle smile She whipped abit of dirt off her clothes and looked around in hopes not to spot her sister.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:07 am
Dray looked the way the girl was looking, "What you looking for?"  

zingert12
Crew

Thieving Genius

Tamara Pawpad
Captain

Shirtless Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:09 am
"Oh no one...... trust me." She said giving Dray a warm smile. "Well i need to get moving." She said turning away. She spotted a boy in the tree not to far away.

Claim your pet/slave here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games