Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Lolita Society.

Back to Guilds

Tags: gothic lolita, japanese fashion, lolita 

Reply The Lolita Society.
Characters in the Lolita stage (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CloudyKuma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:41 pm
I'm Sarah.
Interests: Japan, Cute things, bunnies, Art, Manga, anime...
I love hello kitty, playing on neopets and bebo.
My favourite manga is Tokyo Mew Mew, and my favourite anime probably Death Note.
I heart Ayumi Hamasaki.
I enjoy acting and reading poetry.
About me: I am very shy. o.o I live in England. I'm 5'9, which sucks. crying
I have a German boyfriend who I have been with a year. heart
Oh.. And I use a lot of smilies. Everywhere. They are cute. blaugh
I draw a lot, and I love fashion.
I like Sweet Lolita and wa-loli a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:44 pm
Welcome to the Guild. heart  

Lucy of Syracuse

EleganceRainbow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:10 pm
Name: RainbowAngst
Pets: 4 cats! Hrothgar {long haired black; male}, Neflheim {farm cat with mostly white but black with speckles on the top; female}, Teir'n {kitten; black female; rescued by a friends' friend}, and Honey {rare breed of saimese supposedly; rescued after being injured on the road by someone else; wild kitten; female}.
Hobbies or Future Hobbies: sewing, embroidery, crochet, beading, knitting, cooking, designing, poetry, different forms of the language arts, drawing, various other forms of art, collecting old magazines and books, collecting patterns, singing, learning to play the piano, picking up the alto saxophone again, learning to play the recorder, and more.
Likes other than above: children, love, anime, Gothic&Lolita Bible, Lolita [so many different aspects!], PrincessMaker, HarvestMoon, fashion history, world cultures, Japan, paganism, study of different religious history, romance, comedy, drama, classical music, open to all kinds of music if I like it [same with movies sometimes], manga, reading, all the colors of the rainbow, nature, and more.
dislikes: dishonesty, disloyalty, crude behavior, too much noise, racism, bigotism, stereotypical judgement, disorganization, uncleanliness, any kind of abuse to the self or others sad , horror, whining, bragging, inconsideration, dogs as pets, Mars Attacks [i.e. that kind of comedy], unnatural foods in large amounts, soda, certain holiday seasons [more].
Future/Dreams/Career: seamstress, clothing dealer, designer, artist, and a good rolemodel.
Faults or otherwise: bad habits, ditzy, confused easily, a bit pessimistic, shy and withdrawn at times [anti-social], can't express thoughts easily sometimes

Its very nice to meet you and thankyou for letting me join! I want to learn alot from you so please take care of me. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:50 pm
Hi, I'm Nudge Nudge. You can call me Nudge or Sho. :3 I'm fifteen years old, sixteen in July, and I attend high school at the moment. No job cause I'm not old enough and I don't have time on top of that. ._.;; I like to draw, sing, surf the net and shop, and I love theatre. I adore the lolita style and have for about 2 years now, but am only just getting the money and the ambition to buy an outfit of my own. (I'm planning on buying a blouse and the Wonderland skirt from In The Starlight as well as some accessories.)
I guess I'm mostly attracted to sweet-lolita, but I love most styles, especially wa-loli, but that's rather hard to find. ._.;
I consider myself a very laid-back person, so I'm a little nervous about joining because this guild seems rather serious generally. sweatdrop But I'll do my best to be friendly! :3  

Nudge Nudge

wrathy-wrath

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:33 pm
~my name is Jade
~I'm 14
~I love:
baking, reading, anime/manga, Video games and stuff like that...
~A bit about me:
I live in a dusty old mining tow, and it's rather boring here. It's always dry here, and there's not much to do, so sometimes I have theme parties with my friends. I don't think I'm a loli yet, but I hope to be very soon.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:07 pm
User Image

:3 Hello, I'm Rose Koneko or known on other sites as Shadows Call. I'm 26 years old, and I have a young son. I'm going to school to be a Health Unit Coordinator, but I hope to become an author someday. I love to sew and make random bits of clothing as well as plushies/stuffed animals. I'm pretty friendly so feel free to PM me if you need anything. I draw, but as I'm in school, I don't have as much time to color them as I used to.

..... XD I suppose that's it. Erm... Yay banana?

User Image

Rose Koneko

Sparkly Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

BettyBeat

Stone-cold Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:46 am
Hello! : D

I'm BettyBeat and I am sixteen. xD

I am in the process of making a petticoat, and I have the fabric sitting there to make my first lolita skirt! :'D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:01 pm
Hey everyone
Thanks for letting me join.
My name is Cheyenna (aka Hime Ichigo for all my friends)
I 1st got into Lolita fashion when I was about 11 years old.
I would watch anime and I loved how the people dressed
So I would make the outfits that they had and wear them all the time.
^-^
I am going to be 17 on the 1st of February.
I am a fashion designer.
Wanna know more about me I ahve everything on my profile

<333

Pink Sprinkles Royale

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:20 pm
Hello there! I can't remember if I already introduced myself, I don't believe I did. I will say now that I am sincerely sorry for not posting for a long time. This account had been obtained by someone else, and I had no way of getting it back until it was reset by the Gaia admins!

At any rate, I suppose in many ways I'm your standard teenage girl. I listen to music as part of survival, and the arts are my passion. All of them. I find Lolita to be endearing and beautiful, part of why I am in this guild. Though, I'm terrible with introductions so I suppose you'll find out more by reading my posts.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:06 pm
Konbanwa
Name: Jasdero
Hobbies: Making my own clothing, Cosplay, Singing, Playing Piano, Drawling, Painting..and more
I have been a Lolita for about 3-4 years but have known about it for 6
I am (on the internet) a gereally nice pearson, I say what i have to say and help who i can. I am (in person) Not as nice. I generaly don't care for others feeling and i have multiple personality syndrom so i will sometimes seem like someone else (bows* i appologize in advance)
I do commission (especially Lolita) for generally cheap so if there is something you want let me know and i will see what i can do.  

Major Dria Umbra

Mama Ame

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:07 pm
I'm using EleganceRainbow's topic style ^_^

Name: Ame no Tenshi, but call me Ame ^_^

Pets:a tiny little grey tabby named Kisa

Hobbies or Future Hobbies: reading, going on gaia, drawing, music, video games,being with the hubby, rpging,swimming. I'm moving and once I do and get my own yard I want to start gardening. I also really want to learn how to sew and actually cook good!

Likes other than above: children, anime and manga, fantasy books, any kind of tea, feminine clothing, plushies, food, animals, being with hubby...

dislikes: being in public alone, loudness, tornados,mean people

Future/Dreams/Career: mother

Faults or otherwise: shy in public, bad at math  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:08 pm
Umm...Where to start...

Name: Tara
Nickname: Kyo
I like anime, manga, J-rock, Bleach, gardening, flowers, and reading
I am not that good at cosplaying and sewing, but I would like to learn how to sew. The lolita fashion was one of my favorite looking styles, I wish to learn about it more, and possibly pull it off.
I wish for help in the Lolita Fashion. Thank you.  

DireNarcotic

Once Upon A Wish

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:21 am
Name: Samantha
Grade: Tenth
Height: 5'4"
About me: Well, I am a girl, I have an amazing relationship, drama does seem to fallow me around because I live my life for myself, and I have a very easy going life style. I never have to work for anything, though I do not really take handouts. Please, I will not change for you unless you mean a lot to me. Do not ask me to change. It wont happen and I hate useless drama.
On a more positive point I have loved lolita ever since I saw pictures of it online. I had no idea what it was, I just knew I liked it. And now I want to make it apart of my life, I have two outfits on the way and I want to know what else to wear with it. I love the design of crosses, and marble. As well as many ear piercings and dying hair. I plan on doing hair design, makeup, and tattooing when I am older. As well as pricing. But I am really bad at doing makeup on myself, and I do not know what good brands are. I love Revlon, though.
I am currently working on making headdresses, I like circle ones more than oval or rectangular ones. I have made one oval one so far, but it is not done yet.
That is about it for a starter.
<33

EDIT
oh, on the side of j-rock and anime, Elfin Lied is one of my favorites, so is deathnote and vampire hunter D. I also love Malice mizer, Moi dix Mois, Phantasmagoria, The Candy Spooky Theater, and Vidoll.
<33

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:48 pm
Hey, I'm Fabbie.

I love lolita style, I mix it up with many others but I just adore the way it looks.

Hey, ya wanna chat? I'd be glad too because it easier to just chat than post random stats about myself. :3

Fallen+Angel+Beckons

Tsukeruu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:11 pm
Name: Megumi
Occupation: file clerk and html/graphic help, trying to go back to school to be a vet tech
Pets: Kyou - orange, male cat Kisa - calico, female cat
Hobbies or Future Hobbies: sew, cosplay, conventions, gaia, internet, roleplay, drawing, reading, writing, anime

I'm Megumi and I'm slowly starting to get into the whole lolita thing. I've always loved the style and fashion and I feel skilled enough to start sewing my own soon. I promised my self of remaking over my wardrobe once I reach 130 pounds (only 20 more to go). I feel that my clothing now is just... too old and out of style. I'm not usually into styles or fashions, but lolita is just so cute.

Nice to meet you all and I'll be taking up alot of tips from you all~!

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games