Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Welcome to Clipped Wings - OPEN for business! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:48 am
"Please be safe?" He repeated Kaura's words confused. "I have been sold to this sadistic fiend," motioning to Jackson as he said this to the elf. "It's a little too late for "safe." And by the way," he continued, "I'm only coming back because......" he paused for a moment and tried to find an excuse not to show how he really felt. He continued, " Because I have a grudge against Cal for his heinous acts." He obviously lied as he said this, due mostly to the fact that he cared not for justice, just staying alive. He looked away, slightly embarresed.

Conroy noticed Sanyo looking at him rather annoyed. "Well I do have a softspot for other slaves. It's a terrible weakness. How did you get past it?Oh, but thats beside the point, when do you plan on.... well you know..... eliminating Jackson?" Conroy whispered to Sanyo. His eyes shifted over in her direction while he still faced away from everyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:11 am
User Image
Kaura

Kaura have Conroy a soft smile, understanding what he meant by that. His master had been gunning for her own beating just minutes earlier, seeming to take great pleasure in watching her scream and bleed… But, she glanced over at him, applying gauze and antiseptic to the bite marks with great care… Why did he treat her so now? It was too much of a contradiction for her spinning head to decipher. Much like Conroy himself, who claimed the reason for wanting to retrieve her was the convenience of his own revenge, and then admitting to Sanyo about his soft spot for fellow slaves.

She shook her head at him, “I do not wish for anyone to be killed… Neither you nor Master Jackson…” She eyes dropped to the floor, “I know I cannot do anything, so…” She glanced up, looking at both in turn, “I just want to ask you to be safe.” She smiled at the werewolf, “And whatever may happen, don’t worry yourself about me, I will be fine here.”

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

silverbaned

Unbeatable Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:28 am
Kagome_Miki
((omg i'm having rp problems. so sorry artemis, really i am. i've been doing a lot of swimming lately and i'm mostly asleep most of the time. i've been on the other side of the country for the past week so i haven't been on. i apologize for this and am deeply sorry, once again.))

Mikaela :.: Sparrow :.: Riptide

Miki tugged at the chain around her neck, frustrated. Why was she in here? What did she do to deserve being a slave?Being born, that's what. Damn parents. They abandoned her and left her to this fate. Then she thought of her adopted parents and got even more angry. And where were they? Gone! She looked at where the chain was connected to the bars at the back, neatly tucked in so that it was embedded in the wall behind it and impossible to get out. Miki stood up and kicked the back of her cage before wincing in pain as her foot throbbed. "Ok, not a good idea," she muttered, hopping on one foot while holding the one she hurt. "Ow, ow, ow..."

Why do I think I love you?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:32 am
((Ok... so my internet is back... And now, I am going to try and respond to everyone that was trying to talk to Cal all in one post... Then... I'll post Kora so that Kaura can release her from her cage xD

Edit: But first, I fear I must eat... I'm getting shaky))  

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:01 am
Conroy continued to solemnly stare at the ground listening to Kaura. His ears perked up when she said she didn't want anyone to get killed. "It's too late for that. Most of whatever kindness and compassion I had died about four years ago. After that followed the end of many to come." He whispered ever so softly. He then pulled out his list of previous masters and sighed in spite of memories past. "And Jackson is no different either. I will see him bleed just like the rest" he thought to himself feeling a burning rage build up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:02 am
User ImageCal: Master and Shop Owner

Cal watched Kaura fetch the slaves for Jackson and turned back to him in one movement. "I still like to watch the pain of others," he said as Sanyo was brought over and smiled at his comment. Of course, Sanyo was not one to keep quiet enough not to get punished. Watching with a grin as Jackson started to punish his new slave, ah the pain, he thought to himself. Hearing the small vampire, he cursed to himself. He hadn't had a vampire in a long time and didn't have any spare blood. Luckily for him, his little Elf was smart and offered up her own to the girl. "Hush, Blaze, you'll be bought eventually, I am not going to kill you because you want me to."

Seeing Karua come out groggy, slow and unstable, he sighed. He watched Jackson walk over and offer to help her. "Now who's being soft," he said as he followed and watched without another word until Jackson had her sit down and rest. "It's fine Elf, you rest. And she is quite right, I have not had a vampire in a long time so did not bother keeping blood that would go to spoil. I will have to order some now, I suppose though." Looking around, he noticed that Kora still had not been brought out. "Master Jackson, if you would like to collect Kora yourself, I would be more than happy to hold onto your other two."

((I'll post Kora once Jackson posts xD))  

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

- - Ace-of-shadows -1

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:06 am
((he should be offline for a while))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:17 am
((Yeah, probably... But it gives me time to catch up on all my other RPs as well xD))  

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Psionu

Invisible Phantom

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:52 am
User Image
Sanyo rolled her eyes at Conroy. Sanyo smiled when he spoke about killing the two who thought of them self's as masters. " When I am able to use my gifts" She said in a low tone, sweet voice. Sanyo looked noticing Cal smile. She had still been holding her arm. Wishing she could make the feeling stop. "Why can't you get Kora? " Sanyo asked wondering if Cal had been scared to put the collar on the slave himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:10 am
User Image
Kaura

Kaura looked over at Conroy, and almost opened her mouth to speak, but Cal interrupted. She gave him a grateful smile and stood, bowing to the two masters as deeply as she could manage. She put a hand on Conroy’s shoulder, giving him a long and thoughtful look. It was hard on her to see such a young man in so much emotional distress. She wished that she could say something to ease him mind, but couldn’t think of a thing. Instead she moved her hand to his head, ruffling his hair slightly, and shot him a shaky grin before heading to the back.

She saw the little cot she woke up on earlier, and carefully laid down on her stomach, her back throbbing too much for that to even be an option. She gave a little sigh and let her eyes start to drift shut, losing herself in sleep.

Tiltilla
Captain

1,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:23 pm
User Image
Adrianna sat back in her cell, having just been recently returned to it when the her fifteen minutes was finally up. She closed her eyes, bored out of her ever loving mind with nothing on earth to do in this blasted hell hole.

She started floating a rock again, not watching it just unconciously making it twirl and flit mindlessly through the air. She might as well have been sleeping with how little she moved. Her breathing was slow and steady and she seemed to be laid out rather comfortably considering the position she was in.

She started making several rocks float randomly about her cell, having nothing better to do but practice her skills so not to be weakened by her time in the shop.

((My god! I can't seem to keep up!!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:41 pm
matrix stared at the door waiting for cal to elt him out. hadnt he been in here long enough? all he had done was turn the cages in the shop to gold....and dimond.........maybe threatened cal a bit.....poured gold coins on hsi head too.......but cmon is any of that really bad?.......he glared at the door hsi golden eyes barely glowing. he was pleading with every fiber of himself that soemone would let him out or...at least talk to him backj here....he was alone...in this little room with nothing to do and noone to talk to....well....he couldnt talk now because cal had shut off the powers to the whole place...now hsi solid metal muzzle really did cut him off form everyth9ing. he was once again a prisoner imprisoned in himself.  

ForeverASlave

XxXDeadlyxShadowsXxX

Toxic Hellhound

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:48 pm
[Kira]
Trying to break free of her chains, Deadly yet sweet at times

User Image

Two handsome male slaves walked into the shop with a young woman chained between them. "Exuse us. We are looking for the shop owner. Our master has asked us to sell this female slave to you. Her former master died from poison so our master doesn't want her around. "one of the males said. They both looked almost alike but one had green eyes while the other had gray.

The young woman shifted her head so that she could gaze about. Not a word left her mouth even though she wasn't wearing a gag. Kira wanted to be free of the chains so that she could return to the forest. Men were something to distrust to her. The two men made her slightly mad since she didn't want to be near them since they were trying to sell her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:53 pm
ArtemisChild

Cal watched Kaura fetch the slaves for Jackson and turned back to him in one movement. "I still like to watch the pain of others," he said as Sanyo was brought over and smiled at his comment. Of course, Sanyo was not one to keep quiet enough not to get punished. Watching with a grin as Jackson started to punish his new slave, ah the pain, he thought to himself. Hearing the small vampire, he cursed to himself. He hadn't had a vampire in a long time and didn't have any spare blood. Luckily for him, his little Elf was smart and offered up her own to the girl. "Hush, Blaze, you'll be bought eventually, I am not going to kill you because you want me to."

Seeing Karua come out groggy, slow and unstable, he sighed. He watched Jackson walk over and offer to help her. "Now who's being soft," he said as he followed and watched without another word until Jackson had her sit down and rest. "It's fine Elf, you rest. And she is quite right, I have not had a vampire in a long time so did not bother keeping blood that would go to spoil. I will have to order some now, I suppose though." Looking around, he noticed that Kora still had not been brought out. "Master Jackson, if you would like to collect Kora yourself, I would be more than happy to hold onto your other two."

((I'll post Kora once Jackson posts xD))

//I. AM. ON.//
"Of course you enjoy the pain of others; you have to, to do this job." Jackson shrugged. It was odd seeing Cal talk soothingly to a slave. He knew that Kaura was right, and that it wasn't Cal's fault that the vampire was starving previously. Still, he should have prepared.

When he heard Cal's comment Jackson whirled around. "I. Am. Not. Going. Soft... I just have a soft spot for slaves who try and help themselves in an intelligent way." He sighed. "I'll happily fetch Kora." He handed the leashes to Cal. "I'll need the key to her all-too-guarded cell, as well, though."  

MangeoSmoothie
Crew

Opinionated Garbage

ArtemisChild
Vice Captain

6,425 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:14 pm

"True, very true. Being a slave is torture, really," he said with a smirk. "Anyways... A soft spot for slaves that try to help themselves in an intelligent way.. Hm... That is interesting Jackson. I still think you are going soft." Cal was laughing at him now.

Holding up his hand in front of Jackson, he gave him the knowledge to release Kora and only Kora from the cage, with a condition that he will forget it once it's done. "Have fun, I'm sure you and her will have lots of fun together," he grinned and shooed him off. Turning to Sanyo, he frowned. "I offered because I knew Kora would make problems and she is his, so it is his responsibility within the shop to keep his slaves under control."

((Woot!))  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games