Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:46 am
"Does she actually think I can carry all of this a up a ladder with me? Well, never hurts to try." Kearo grabbed the supplies and pulled it up the ladder with him. "God! This is heavy! I hope the ladder doesn't break." He said to himself as struggled with all of the supplies.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:22 am
Trip put his guns in the holsters and tried to help Kearo with the supplies but forgot about the ipod still being on and started listening to Cannibal Corpse when it came on, pretty much making him deaf, but still able to grab the supplies and get them in the chopper. He took another hit and felt a huge cough coming so hecoughed the special smoke in the direction of his big box of food and it landed on the top, unable to fly away, then turned and started getting more supplies in as fast as he can.  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:15 pm
Rei woke up on a rooftop, with his rifle and swords laying beside him. He had no memory of how he got there, but he did have memory of that man named Ivi driving off on his motorcycle. And leaving him to die in the alley. he had lost everything, his med kit, his motorcycle, is radio. Rei was completely out of contact with the world, a face among faces lost. And Rei noticed a gunshot wound to his left arm, bleeding. and a large cut down his chest. without memory he tried to get up, maybe to see where he was. To see if he was near safety. He had to grip the rifle, and use it as a crutch. moving towards the edge of the building, Rei was hoping for there to be people below. That the past few years were a dream. He got to the edge, and saw buildings on fire, explosions, people screaming. He had indeed found SZ-delta, the "Safe Zone". It was no longer safe, and the years that he had spent trying to rescue people became blurs of a sketchy memory, and he was the one now needing to be rescued. Rei searched the roof, and found another radio. It was small, sleek, very similar to his own. Rei hurried to it, and attempted a message. "This is Agent Rei Kuroniko! I'm wounded, and I need rescue! Anybody Help! I found "Paradise", its in ruins now. Its gone. I realize my life is not currently a high priority, being as the safe zone is in ruins. But Please, I'm wounded, I need help. Please..." Rei's radio message was cut off. And he didn't know what caused it. until he looked over to the door to the rooftop, a horde of them, approaching him. and Rei moved his Rifle from the crutch position to the shooting position. And mowed down the horde. He then quickly ran to barricade the door, to keep him safe. At least for awhile.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:41 pm
Vince had to do something fast. Soon the zombies would break through the door and overwhelm him. The gas station he was in had plenty of food but not much protection. Looking around he spotted a ladder to the roof. He climbed the ladder and opened the hatch leading to the roof. Quickly he went back down and started throwing food up onto the roof. Next he grabbed a few other things, such was batteries, flashlights, lighters and a blanket he found in the back. Vince climbed up the ladder onto the roof and he closed the hatch. Just in time too because he soon heard the windows breaking. Now he was trapped on the gas station roof.  

LALA Landd 111

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:48 pm
Murph was pioliting his Blackhawk Filled with his squad and supplies for the long haul. "Pvt. Royce, any signs of distress down there?" "Negative." "This is Echo12-12 Commander Capt. "Murph" Burnett. I am broadcasting on all channels. Can anyone read me? I am Here to exfil all stranded or trapped surivors."He said with a Scottish Accent. Murph has his men looking for survivors "Jeez, It looks like a war zone down there. Its so quiet." "Yeah, to quiet"

(((Green= Squad remark)))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:57 am
"Ugh. A response!" Rei said in excitement. "Yes! Yes! This is Rei Kuroniko, I found SZ-Delta! Its in Ruins now, But If I get my memory back, I might be able to recall how it happened. I'm stranded on a rooftop, and the buildings below are shrouded in fire. I've barricaded the door, So ground rescue is impossible. If you have air transport, It will be needed!" He said, shouting it into the radio. "I need help! If you can hear me, look for the building with flames beneath it!" He shouted, still holding his arm. "I'm wounded, I wont last long! I need help!" Rei yelled more, nearly losing his voice.  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:09 am
The radio crackles and Murph listens to the responce. "Men and hands on deck look for the building he is describing"Murph Circles the area of the responce so his team can look around "Sir I see it. It's at your 2 o'clock." "got it lower the rope ladder" Murph slides the helicopter into postition and "Killroy" Throws the Ladder down to the survivor  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:14 am
"Ugh... They couldn't make this easy, I wonder if I'm strong enough to jump like I used to." Rei said, while thinking to himself. Rei used the radio again, "I'm wounded! Lower the Black hawk to the side of the building! I can make the jump! My arm keeps me from climbing anything." Rei said in embarrassment to the pilot.  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:18 am
Murph Lowers the helicopter "JUMP FOR IT!!""Killroy" and "Skippy" Get ready to catch the man so he doesn't fall if he doesn't land firmly  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:28 am
Rei runs to grab his rifle, and his swords. and he notices the door is slowly coming open. "No! More of them!" Rei shouted looking back. He made a run for the edge, and the building below began to crack. and give way to flame. Rei ran with pretty good speed, being as he had gained most of his strength back. and Rei got to the edge, and made a jump for it. and he landed perfectly in the helicopter. Rei was face down on the floor of the vehicle, listening as the building he was once on was reduced to ruble. Rei got up, and dusted himself off. "Thanks, thought I was as good as dead. Do you have a medic on board? I don't know how this stuff happened, but I know its not gonna help me to keep open wounds." Rei said pointing to his arm, and looking down at the large line of blood that ran across his shirt. "I just wish I could remember how all of this happened." Rei said with a dark look to his eyes.  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:36 am
"Pfc. Young, Check his wounds. Killroy and Skippy, Mount the Mini's. We are going on a little "trip". So, Tell me what where you doing out here?" Killroy got the miniguns mounted on each side of the blackhawk's compartment "Sir, We are ready at your command"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:55 am
"Thats just the thing, I'm not sure. Wait... What is the date?!" Rei said with a sudden urgency in his voice. Rei could remember that in weeks past he had searched for the now destroyed safe zone. But he didn't know how much time had passed since then. "I need to know how much time has passed since I could last remember anything!" Rei said in a loud tone.  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:06 am
"Ok. Killroy." "It's the First of January I belive." Murph raises the helicopter to look for more suriviors."Guys. If you see one of the z-virus vessels Hit them. But, Watch your fire there are Civis down there."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:19 am
"Oh my god... Thats nearly a whole month that I can't account for." Rei said looking shock-full. "What the hell happened?" He Whispered to himself, while looking out of the window. And Rei suddenly remembered something helpful, "Wait! That large black building on the Horizon, go to it! its got the Security footage of this whole place, it should be able to tell us exactly what happened. maybe even give me my memory back." Rei said recalling a memory of being taken to the security room. and held for hours to determine if he was a threat, back when Rei was first found by the patrol.  

Rei Kuroniko

Hallowed Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games