Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Alexandra Mar & Gabriel Night's Residence Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image

"Well that only makes sense. You just found out you have a brother. Not a smart thing to keep from your child in my opinion but then again it wasn't my call." Sabre said with a light shrug. Looking Alex over a little to see if she was ok he came over and lightly ruffled her hair. "Come on. How about we go swim, or maybe go walk around the garden for a bit to clear your head?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

Alex nodded, not perking up this time as Sabre ruffled her hair. It was just all so sudden, on top of it all she didn’t find out until Gabriel was right on the doorstep. “Air sounds nice right now,” She said, turning and lightly taking Sabre’s sleeve as she headed for the backdoor. The questions still buzzed around, some even stinging a little at the thought. Alex was so confused she hadn’t even noticed that Sabre wasn’t using her name around this new little brother of her’s.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:30 am
User Image

"Outside it is then. Shall we?" Sabre said offering her his arm as they headed outside. Even though there was still alot of light out, it was relitvely cool out. He walked at a slow pace since his legs were so much longer than her's. "Tell me what's going on up there?" He asked after a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

Alex nodded, taking a hold of Sabre’s arm. Her hands was lightly gripping his sleeve and thankful that she could keep up. “It’s… confusing…” Alex said and paused a moment. She was trying to sort it out, trying to put it into order and into words… “I never knew he was around… I mean… How can I not know…? I’m a big sister…” Alex said, her ears still slightly back.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:16 pm
User Image

"I can't imagine not knowing. Why on earth would your father keep something like this from you. It doesn't make sense to me." Sabre said as he half watched her. He didn't like seeing Alex this way. Seriously what kind of father keeps this from his daughter? Gabriel seemed to know about Alex, so why the big secert? "Hopefully you two will get along well. He doesn't seem like he's alot younger than you. Who knows maybe you guys will have something in common."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:06 pm
User Image

“I just… I don’t know…” Alex said, her hand tightening on Sabre’s sleeve slightly. She looked down as she began to tear up slightly, not wanting Sabre to see that. “I don’t know what to do…” She said, not noticing she came to a stop. Alex had no clue as to how to be a sister. She didn’t know how to adapt to the new situation either, it scared her a little. “And… and I know he’s not married… So… I don’t know if his mom and our dad went out… Or if… It was just a one night stand…” Alex said, adding another thing on the long list of things that were bothering her.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:52 pm
User Image

Sabre listened quietly as Alex spoke stopping when she did. "Would it matter if it was simply one night? Gabriel is your brother, hopfully you to will be close regardless. Just relax and be yourself. You can't change blood just strengthen bonds. Alright?" He said softly putting his hands on her shoulders. He didn't know how well Alex could handle this, but from what he had seem of how she treated a slave like him it was easy. After all if she was this kind with him, then Gabriel was going to have a wonderful sister.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image

Alex nodded and said, “Yeah… You’re right…” She then sniffed and wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her sweater, looking up and smiling at him. Alex was still unsure and confused but she felt at least a little better now. “Thank you Sabre,” She said and hugged him, face buried into his shirt. “How do you always know what to say…?” Alex mumbled, not really expecting an answer.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image

He was a little surprised when the Neko suddenly hugged him but Sabre smiled regardless and lightly hugged her back. "Talent I guess. I don't know I just say what's in my heart, or at least the first thing my brain spits out." Sabre answered with a small laugh. It was true, he just had a hard time telling which part of him was saying it. "So just try your best with Gabriel and don't let him get on your nerves too much, ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:37 pm
User Image

Alex nodded, letting go and taking a hold of Sabre’s sleeve again. “I won’t let him. I’ll try and be the best big sister I can.” She said and smiled widely up at him. Covering her mouth she yawned, shaking her head at the end. Alex was tired, but that worried her too a little. Maybe tonight will be a good night; maybe tonight she won’t dream or have the memory. Alex most certainly hoped so at the very least.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

"Alright let's go. Time for bed." Sabre said taking Alex's arm again. "And don't worry. Maybe you'll sleep well tonight. Even if something happens I won't let Gabriel in ok?" He continued as he started leading Alex into the house. Once he got there, Sabre held the door open for her. "Is there anything I can get you before you retire?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image

Alex nodded, letting herself be led to the house. “Alright… Thanks,” She said, stepping in as Sabre held the door open for her. Alex really hoped that Gabriel was a very heavy sleeper if anything did happen. “And I’m fine, thank you though,” She added, smiling at Sabre. Honestly, she was doing a lot of smiling around him. Alex was very glad she found him. Now if only she could tell her father without him flipping…  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image

"You're welcome. Sleep well Mistr-....Alex." Sabre said shaking his head as he started to slip again. It hadn't stuck the whole not calling her Mistress thing. Frankly it was still really weird for Sabre to not call her that, after all it had only been maybe half a year since he had been with his first master. Rubbing his forehead to get off of that train of thought, he smiled back at Alex. "I'll see you in the morning. Oh is Gabriel going to join us at the beach? You might ask him to join us." He said as he paused outside his door.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

“I’ll ask him!” Alex said after a giggle. Sabre caught himself again, which was very good. Much better than what he was taught to call her anyways in her mind. “Good night Sabre, hope you sleep well,” She said, smiling and pushing all her worries out of mind for now. Alex needed sleep and badly, especially if she was going to the beach tomorrow. She tuned and opened her door, walking in and closing it behind her. Alex took a moment to just stand there, just clear her mind, and then started to get ready for bed.  

BunBunTheRagDoll

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image

"You too." Sabre nodded and entered his room. As he closed the door behind him, he grabbed the edges of his shirt streaching as he pulled it off. Rolling his neck, Sabre half flopped down on his bed before he kicked off his pants. Lying there a moment he let his thoughts wander. Lately Sabre found himself thinking more about his old master. That was never a good sign. Shaking his head he crawled under the sheets and let himself drift into an uneasy sleep.  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff