Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

PerilousBard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:27 pm
Edaniel
PerilousBard
Edaniel
PerilousBard
{Hey guys, I know I'm kinda jumping in here but this is the first time anybody else in the RP has been online at the same time for a bit. I have an idea of starting an OOC chat thread in the previous subforum..if that makes sense sweatdrop }

[Hmm? do you mean, having an OOc chat here, in our subforum folder? Because I could set something like that up, sure, why not. But, no chatting in the other one, the other one there, with out info, shouldn't be posted in. If we're to have a chat forum for this then it will be a new, seperate forum. 3nodding ]
{The subforum before going into this thread folder..thingy 3nodding I think that all make sense.}

[Doesn't really make sense to me... 'the subforum before going into this thread folder'? Wtf?]
{nevermind sweatdrop }  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:31 pm
'Kay...'

Aoki agreed before she would faint from over-use of her brain, and looked up as Nadeshiko took some of the fruits she had placed out. Aoki smilled and took another bite of her fruit before saying anything, and wipped her cheek with her long sleeve.

"Hello Nadeshiko-chan!" Aoki gretted warmly, happy to see someone new in the theater. "It's been a while. How's everything been going?"

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:31 pm
PerilousBard
Edaniel
PerilousBard
Edaniel
PerilousBard
{Hey guys, I know I'm kinda jumping in here but this is the first time anybody else in the RP has been online at the same time for a bit. I have an idea of starting an OOC chat thread in the previous subforum..if that makes sense sweatdrop }

[Hmm? do you mean, having an OOc chat here, in our subforum folder? Because I could set something like that up, sure, why not. But, no chatting in the other one, the other one there, with out info, shouldn't be posted in. If we're to have a chat forum for this then it will be a new, seperate forum. 3nodding ]
{The subforum before going into this thread folder..thingy 3nodding I think that all make sense.}

[Doesn't really make sense to me... 'the subforum before going into this thread folder'? Wtf?]
{nevermind sweatdrop }

[ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:34 pm
'I'm going to come now." Shinobu messaged in almost a warning tone, fully aware of how her sister was positioned in regards to Koh.

Shinobu got up from her position, whiped her cheeks from the drying remains of what had been rivers of tears, and took off in the directino of the headquarters.

Once or twice along her way she felt the sharp le in the back of her neck that she only felt when Haru was near, but she shrugged it off and continued on, off to fetch her sister.

Edaniel
Crew

Unwritten Hero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:38 pm
"Aoki-chan! Everything's good." She grinned happily. "How've you been?" She cocked her head before biting into her piece of watermelon again. She spit out a small, black seed, then looked back to Aoki. Before she recieved an answer, she continued on. "You look a little dizzy. Is everything alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:43 pm
"Yeah... I've just been really busy lately. Haven't gotten much time to just hang out or go on a mission." Aoki grinned, letting another thought come to her.

'Okay. Shinobu-onee-chan. I don't mind. You can beat up on Koh again... You two haven't seen each other in a while.'

Aoki giggled at the thought. Last time Shinobu and Koh where together, she pummbled him for almost no reason. This time Shinobu would probebly make up some poor excuse for an excuse and pummble Koh again. Great times.

{Gotta leave the roleplay for a while. Later! ^_~ }

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:45 pm
Tsubasa Reservoir
"Yeah... I've just been really busy lately. Haven't gotten much time to just hang out or go on a mission." Aoki grinned, letting another thought come to her.

'Okay. Shinobu-onee-chan. I don't mind. You can beat up on Koh again... You two haven't seen each other in a while.'

Aoki giggled at the thought. Last time Shinobu and Koh where together, she pummbled him for almost no reason. This time Shinobu would probebly make up some poor excuse for an excuse and pummble Koh again. Great times.

{Gotta leave the roleplay for a while. Later! ^_~ }

Shinobu grinned softly. 'I wouldn't mind pummeling him again, no.'

[I'm going to go right now too, I'll be calling you soon, Mary, beware.]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:47 pm
"Well, it's better to be busy than have nothing to do, right?" Nadeshiko replied, being the optimist as usual. Her green hair hung loosely behind her, slightly more matted than usual. Nade finished her watermelon slice gleefully and reached out for another one. "These are great." She bit into her new piece, enjoying the watery fruit.  

Unwritten Hero

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:49 pm
[Well, we've jsut got one more new person in our roleplay, Jademo888 will be playing Saku, in addition to bean313 playing Nia, VenomOfLife playing Rikku and Miss Aeonis playing Nadeshiko. ^^ All sorts of new s in our roleplay now, how great, hopefully we don't run out of profiles, I do like to keep it even.]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:05 pm
[Aha! Another new character! How lucky we are!! Mikujin will be palying Izumo, atlast, another male to make up for this recent burst of females. >.<
Wellcome in everyone new! Wellcome to the Thief Roleplay!]

Edaniel
Crew

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:07 pm
Shinobu was taking her time walking back to the headquarters, she wasn't so fond of her sister being so near to Koh, but it wasn't like it was a bad thing. Aoki was just growing up, that was all, and she'd need to learn to accept it, no matter what. It didn't matter, her sister would allways be her sister.
Shinobu took a long, deep breath as she walked, bit of long grass nipping and tickling the flesh on her ankles as she went, causing her to stop and gently paw the backs of her legs everyone now and then.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:16 am
{Yay! Male characters! Getting female characters is good too, seeing as how no one ever joins this roleplay. Try-outs were a good idea. }

Tsubasa Reservoir

the_flamingo_called_sean

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:05 am
As Haru walked about the theatre he thought about Shinobu He had'nt seen her for the longest time and he wanted to. Intensively. He still had those feelings for her. He tried to get rid of them sometimes. He couldn't stop them. Sometimes he couldn't even control them. All he could do is make attempt's to compact them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aoki smilled as she finished off her fruit, and she grinned and looked around, she eyed Haru and sighed. At least he stayed like she told him to. Aoki herself would probebly go insane from all the depression between those two. Aoki, even depressed, was like the ray of sunshine to every day around here. But with Nadeshiko around, Aoki could afford a little rest and relxation time. After even the little mission tomorow, Aoki would need it.

She leaned back and stared at the ceiling, placing her hands behind her head. With a dreamy sigh, Aoki totally forgot anyone was there and drifted off into thought.

'Shinobu-onee-chan and Haru-onii-kun need to get things straight...' Aoki thought lazily, blocking off her sisters access to her mind. 'So tired...'

Aoki fell asleep in the middle of everything, trying to catch up with her mind and surroundings, alot was going on. It felt really nice to eat and then just sleep it off anywhere she felt fit.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:02 am
Tomoyo looked the young girl up and down. "Tao-san, why is there a child here?" she asked coolly, "Do you know where she is from? Her name? How she came to be in the middle of the woods?" Tomoyo narrowed her eyes slightly, and took one step forward. Normal little girls did not get lost in woods, and they did not look like this one did. For all they knew, she could be a spy of some lord. She wouldn't put it past the samurai.  
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games