Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
Ask Cagalli! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraphil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:56 pm
No, Cagalli's a Natural.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:00 am
Do Naturals have Seed Modes?  

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Haman Kahn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:50 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
By the Japanese dubs I was watching, I always WAS a Natural. Kira was.. born different. To be "perfect". I wasn't. So. He's the freaky coordinator, not me.

As Starcloud said; naturals have SEEDs now? neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:04 pm
Haman Kahn
Cagalli Yura Attha
By the Japanese dubs I was watching, I always WAS a Natural. Kira was.. born different. To be "perfect". I wasn't. So. He's the freaky coordinator, not me.

As Starcloud said; naturals have SEEDs now? neutral
SEED is more of a "really pissed off" mode. Just because coordinators can do it doesn't mean a naturl can't, given sufficient pstchological training  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:46 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
SEED is more of a "really pissed off" mode. Just because coordinators can do it doesn't mean a naturl can't, given sufficient pstchological training

Uh-huh, sure, keep telling yourself that. xd
"Superior Evolutionary Element Destined".
Notice the "Evolutionary" part, and then combine it with the fact that coordinators are considered the next step in human evolution by some in the series.
Boom, you've got your answer right there. wink
Furthermore, it's not just coincidence that all those who have SEEDs are coordinators.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:17 pm
Fukuda specifically said in an interview that SEED is simply the state of exceeding your limits. Nothing more, nothing less. Cagalli is a Natural.  

Seraphil

NowhereManXP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:56 pm
Shani wants griphephtan
Cagalli Yura Attha

Uh-huh, sure, keep telling yourself that. xd
Notice the "Evolutionary" part, and then combine it with the fact that coordinators are considered the next step in human evolution by some in the series.
Boom, you've got your answer right there. wink
Furthermore, it's not just coincidence that all those who have SEEDs are coordinators.

... I posted this in the SEED Destiny thread in reply to a similar question:

Quote:
From Gundam Official:

SEED factor: A factor that determines the course of a species' evolution. The existence of the SEED factor has yet to be proven, and it remains a subject of intense controversy in scientific circles. But in theory, those who possess the SEED factor have the ability to advance to the next stage of human evolution - an ability unrelated to whether the carrier is a Natural or a Coordinator.

Apparently, yes. It is just coincidence that most of the people who have the SEED are Coordinators. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:21 am
HAH! Shani owes me an apology!  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

NOMable

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:33 pm
Um...What's your comment on that Orb guy that hugged you ( I think. I heard it around the seed-net board) in Destiny?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:39 pm
Major Seita A. Yukihari
Um...What's your comment on that Orb guy that hugged you ( I think. I heard it around the seed-net board) in Destiny?
That whole thing is a big scamola. 3nodding  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Tenryu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:58 am
Shani wants griphephtan

i just want to point out that just because some people "in the series" thinks/considers co-ordinators are the next step in evolution doesn't mean its the true... a fact but not the true

not really necessary for me to respond to this but neh... haven't posted in anything for a while sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:40 am
Tenryu
Shani wants griphephtan

i just want to point out that just because some people "in the series" thinks/considers co-ordinators are the next step in evolution doesn't mean its the true... a fact but not the true

not really necessary for me to respond to this but neh... haven't posted in anything for a while sweatdrop
Quite true. Why haven't you posted?  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Stray Bullet Shani

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:07 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
HAH! Shani owes me an apology!

Psssssssh; if I'd insulted you during the quasi-debate, then I might. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:31 pm
In PHASE 15 in SEED, it is revealed that Gundam is an anagram for something. It showed the Strike's computer starting up and showing what the anagram stands for... but the moment went by too quickly and I couldn't read it all. xp
Long story short, what does GUNDAM stand for?  

Cien Laguoire

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:19 am
Cien Zero
In PHASE 15 in SEED, it is revealed that Gundam is an anagram for something. It showed the Strike's computer starting up and showing what the anagram stands for... but the moment went by too quickly and I couldn't read it all. xp
Long story short, what does GUNDAM stand for?
Theres two in seed.
Strikes was General Unilateral Neuro-link Dispersive Autonomic Maneuver.  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games