Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: The Webs we Weave [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:48 pm
Suspicion: 8/10

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

Some men just want to see the world burn...

User Image

And I just want to show them.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tod grinned as he looked at the group. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He asked Mirai. He lifted up his foot and slammed his heel down on Lieutenant Laurell's back, causing her to cough up a mouthful of blood. She was too weak to even cry out though the pain was obvious in her eyes. "Well that's okay, you and I will have plenty of time to reminisce." I don't know what he's talking about, Texas thought to Lily. Tod then snapped his finger. There was a bright flash and suddenly all the Machinists let out cries of pain before suddenly collapsing to the ground. They were holding themselves as they lay on the ground, gritting their teeth in pain. Next to Tod was a small, glowing sphere that gave off an eerie light. It was obviously the source of the continuous pain that The Machinists were suddenly experiencing. Captain Schifo managed to look up at the sphere, gritting his teeth. "H-how....? That technology was....proven not to work..." he gasped out. Tod looked over at Captain Schifo. "Well, we have a bit of an....advantage that the previous Machinist Order didn't have before," he replied cryptically.

Without even looking away from Schifo, Tod pulled out his sidearm. There was a loud *crack* and Lily would suddenly feel a sharp pain in her gut. Moments later her hearing and smell would start to dull and she would find herself unable to stand. Then Electra rushed forward in a blur of speed, drawing two swords from behind her back. She rushed straight towards Mirai and swung the first blade. Texas stepped to the side and deflected the blade just in time, able to turn it so that the flat of the blade hit Mirai instead of the sharp edge. It smacked Mirai in the side of her head, knocking her down. Electra swung the other blade straight at Texas who didn't have time to reorient before the blade came down on him. All he could do was raise his arm. The sword cut straight through it, slicing his arm off at the elbow. He fell backwards to the ground, propping himself up over Mirai to keep between her and Electra.

Tod laughed manically as he watched the Machinists and DWMA Team fell. He had caught them completely off-guard and they were at his mercy. At least in his mind. But he had forgotten one thing. Or rather, one person. Tod had recognized Mirai as the hybrid witch and recognizing this, did some digging into Texas as well eventually finding out his true identity. He had given Electra an anti-witch blade and an anti-Weapon blade that she had used against the two of them, respectively. The fact that Lily was a kitsune was obvious enough and he had shot her with an anti-kitsune bullet. But he hadn't prepared for Despair. Not having any experience with him and him not having any physical signs of being non-human, Tod had just assumed his informant had been correct about Despair being a Royal Guard. He had expected Despair to go down with the other Machinist. He stood grinning triumphantly at the group, one foot still on Lieutenant Laurell as he enjoyed the feeling of superiority over them that he had.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:18 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e
Partner: Texas

I had been led astray with no hope to be found
My heart withered away and I fell to the ground
Then I heard a voice within the blowing of the wind

User Image

Do you remember the time our tears fell down from the sky
Someday soon when I'm gone never think that I'll neglect you
For the pain that I've sealed away in your heart will protect you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Mirai continued glaring at Tod but continued to not say anything. Suddenly her gaze went to the other Machinists who seemed to kneel over in pain. What was happening? Her attention snapped to Electra as she saw her moving towards them though it was too late for her to move. Tod knew what Mirai was so those swords were most likely going to pack a punch.
Mirai was about to brace but then Texas stepped forward and deflected the blade's edge. Mirai suddenly got hit with the flat edge though and was knocked down. Due to the augments the blade had, a sharp headache wrung through her head then and it took a few moments for her to regain focus though her telekinetic abilities suddenly stalled.
She raised her head to look at Texas who was propped over Mirai... and was missing part of his arm. Mirai glared at Electra while figuring out the fact that both blades were augmented individually against her and Texas. Mirai clenched her teeth then. They were all going to be in trouble... Back in the future Mirai went to, she recalled talking to Mary about the Tod they saw there. About how if she or anyone were to be captured by him, they were better off killing themselves than becoming his prisoner. Mirai swore under her breath then.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:31 am
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily Felt a sharp pain in her gut, What the hell just happened, this was just rolling in her mind, she then saw Mirai and Texas get attacked by Electra, Though she seemed to have to worry about herself as well, she was finding it harder to stand for some reason as well as her senses seemed to her to be going away as if something was stopping them. Thanks to being partial human the effects took a bit, more time to actually kick in but they still did after a little longer than expected. she did her best to keep standing really she wanted to do something but standing was taking all of her strength. Eventually she fell forward laying on the ground on her stomach holding where she was shot why was this so painful and with these effects.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:57 pm
User Image

[ Threat: Extremely Dangerous]|[ Despair ]|[ Title: Demon of Light and Hope]|

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
════ ══ ═══ ══ ═══ ══ ════ ══ ═══ ══════
Remarkable. That was all Despair could think about as literally in a matter of seconds, this stranger had managed to incapacitate the machinists and systematically take down the DWMA group. Clearly this was someone not to be underestimated. However, while ti appeared that the man had come up with measures against everyone else, Despair himself, was left unharmed. Before the man or anyone else, could distinguish Despair from the others, Despair would kneel over and fake like he was in pain as well. Judging by the fact that the DWMA was unaffected and taken down a different way, it was obvious just from observing that this stranger had some sort of weapon or tool that affected only those who were machinist, i.e augmented, but he paid o attention to Despair. He essentially wrote him off as yet another machinists, which is why Despair figured that it would be best to mimic the machinists. While he "screamed" in pain, Despair couldn't help but to crack a hidden smile. Things were finally getting fun. He will let this man believe that he is just a simple guard and observe what he'll do next. Needless to say, if Mirai and the others could communicate with Despair, they would be giving him an earful, as Lily is bleeding out, Texas just lost an arm and Mirai is incapacitated. Now would be the perfect time for him to do something, anything to aid them.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- Long story short, Despair is pretending to be affected like the other machinists, just to find out what Tod is after. }

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:12 pm

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tod surveyed his captured prey before he began to walk towards Mirai, kicking Captain Schifo in the side as he walked by him, eliciting a gasp of pain from the fallen Machinist officer. He stood over Mirai and Texas, leering at them momentarily before he reached down and grabbed Texas by the throat lifting him up. Texas took a swing a Tod but Tod ducked it before punching Texas hard in the stomach. "Urk!" He threw Texas behind him, letting him fall hard to the ground. Still, Texas tried to get up before Electra hit him with the butt of her anti-weapon blade causing him to fall back to the ground again. Tod leaned down and grabbed Mirai by the throat and pulled her up next. "Well, I can say for myself that I missed you," he told her before leaning in. He slowly licked up the side of her face as Electra moved to stand over her with her blade pressed slightly against the side of her neck. "I'm gonna KILL you!" Texas raged as he struggled to get up again but Tod ignored him.

While this was happening Cassie slowly struggled to reach down and pull out her magnum. After several minutes she just barely manage to draw it. "L-lily..." she whispered to the kitsune. As the anti-Kitsune venom continued to take effect, Lily would find she was completely unable to use her powers. With the last of her strength Cassie reached forward sliding her magnum across the crooked ground to Lily.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:25 pm
User Image

As he continued to fake being in pain, Despair kept an watchful eye on the state of the others, but more specifically Mirai. While the two of them are clearly not on good terms, he still needed to make sure she was safe or at the very least not in immediate danger of being killed. Looking around, Despair knew that things would get worse, if he doesn't act soon, but now was not the time. He wouldn't move unless it was absolutely necessary. He wanted to know more about this strange man and why he is there. Any information would be beneficial to him. However, with the stranger, taking Mirai by the throat and with Electra pointing her blade at her neck, Despair sighed, as it seemed that he may have to act faster than anticipated.

[ Condition/Stamina: Stable/Low]|[ Madness Level: Vast]|[ Energy Output: 0%]|[ Soul Wavelength: Stable]l

{Out...Of....Character --- }

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai began to mentally panic as she wasn't sure what to do. She wasn't aware that Despair had an advantage over the rest of the group and therefore thought that everyone was incapacitated. Not to mention Texas was bleeding due to his arm being sliced off.
As Tod punched Texas in the stomach, Mirai could only watch while on the ground, her head still aching from the hit earlier. Mirai grimaced as Tod grabbed her by the neck and licked her. Internally, she was genuinely scared out of her mind as she was aware of what was most likely going to happen to her, the picture of the condition Captain Cross was currently in plastered in her head. Still, she managed a good glare at Tod "I can say for myself... that that feeling isn't mutual..." she managed to say. The hairs on her neck stood up as she was forced to continue looking at Tod while Electra held the blade by her neck.

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:55 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily just watched as they would take everyone down, including her, her eyes went to Tod as he threw texas and would target mirai licking her along with Electra putting the sword to her neck, Cassie threw a gun to her, "exactly what am I going to do with this...whoever i shoot will cause the other to do something" she thought to herself, "and to top it off, i'll probably miss...Ive never used such a thing before" it took her abit to think about it, but it wasn't obvious, the only choice she had was to give the others a chance t really do something, that or despair doing something since she figured he wasn't really incapacitated, So she grabbed the gun and aimed it as best as she could aiming for the orb, hoping her accuracy with her elements would benefit aiming a gun. when she felt she had it on target she fired the gun at it.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Weapon Creation: she can create weapons she owns(puts them in a sort of collection only to pull them out when needed) in total she only has the blood blade
+ Elemental force: she can harness 4 elements with the help of her sword Fire,Water, ice, and Air
+ Nine Tailed form: an extra form that She can tap into, she hasn't perfected it yet so she cant keep it up for long, but her abilities are much stronger making her a force to be reckoned with. she is able to manipulate her tails to the point to being able to grab things and attack with them as well as defend.
+ Enhanced speed
+ Anti-Madness manipulation: much like Madness it can take its own form, but because she has this she is immune to madness, she can take damage from attacks from madness but she can't be infected, this element is strong against madness users and Black blood users for some reason, she can also add it to her own weapons or limbs,
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:04 am

Sorbet Shark

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The magnum kicked in Lily's hand, letting out a loud *thump* as it fired. A large pink shot of energy erupted from the barrel, hitting the strange orb dead on. As soon as it hit the orb shattered like glass, scattering across the ground it had been hovering over moments before. The sound of the shot caused Electra and Tod to both turn their heads away from Mirai, their eyes widening in surprise as they saw that their arcane instrument had been destroyed. No sooner had the Machinists been freed of the orb's power than they leaped to their feet. Captain Schifo rushed towards Tod, a look of rage on his face. He drew his blade mid-rush and swung it directly at Tod. Electra stepped in the way, blocking Captain Schifo's attack with both of her blades. Distracted, Tod didn't see Texas until Texas tackled him to the ground forcing him to let go of Mirai. "I'm going to burn you to ash you piece of sh*t!" Texas roared as he held Tod down with his body, punching him in the face repeatedly with his one good hand.

The other Machinists had gotten to their feet as well and Cassie rushed to Lily's side, kneeling down over her. "Lily...the anti-Kitsune venom is still in you. I'm sorry, I know this is gonna hurt but if we don't get rid of the venom you'll die. The venom is heavier than blood so it's mostly stuck in the wound until the bloodstream slowly takes it in. If your bloodstream starts circulating too much of the venom it'll be too late." With that she reached down and jammed her fingers into Lily's wound, opening it wider and she slowly began to scoop out thick yellowy goop from inside the bullet hole in Lily's stomach. She reached in deeper and pulled out the bullet itself that was still dripping with the yellow venom. In all she scooped a small handful out. Her hand was covered in blood and yellow anti-Kitsune venom but she seemed satisfied with the amount she had gotten out. "Your body will have to overcome the rest," she told Lily solemnly.

The other Machinists were acting as well: Betsy had rushed to Lieutenant Laurell's side while April May had gone to Captain Cross's. They were both checking over their respective comrades and both wore grim expressions. Lieutenant Kiea had joined Captain Schifo in his fight against Electra and together the two of them were making a mess of the enemy Machinist. Lieutenant Kiea zipped around Electra faster than she could follow, using her long, thin katana to open up wide slashes in her body. Captain Schifo was attacking Electra head on, using brute force to strike at her, pushing her back and breaking her guard again and again. Meanwhile Tod reached up and placed one hand on Texas's chest. There was an explosion of power and Texas was launched off of him and into the air, coming down hard a few yards away. Texas was already heavily injured and losing blood fast but he had managed to bloody Tod's face heavily. Tod stood up slowly and wiped away the blood. Despite the sudden change of fortune he still had a calm expression on his face. "Well well, a bit more clever than I thought," he said to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:16 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai heard a gun shot though she couldn't move her head due to Tod holding her neck and the blade near her as well. However something good happened since they both looked surprised. As Tod was knocked off of her thanks to Texas, Mirai fell on the ground, coughing as she caught her breath and a ton of different events happened around her. She snapped back into it as she saw Texas go flying from the attack Tod had launched. She quickly got on her feet and ran over to him.
Just then, Mirai regained enough composure to re-establish the telekinetic link with Texas and Lily. She quickly put pressure on Texas's arm... or what was left of it. Immediately after, she began healing his arm "Hang in there, okay?" she told him, telepathically. She looked around to see if Lily and Despair was alright before looking at the others. Hopefully none of them would notice her using her abilities like this. She really hoped that wouldn't happen.
Her brain was still scattered left and right, unsure of what to do. If she did one thing, they would get caught. If she did another, someone would die. What could she do?

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:55 am
User Image

The moment the strange orb had been broken, whatever affect it had on the Machinists would be gone, allowing for them to move and act. Keeping up his facade, Despair would act as though he too had been freed from it's affect. Despair watched as Schifo and Texas went in on Tod and Electra, with Lieutenant Kiea joining in later, while the others went and tended to Lily, Lieutenant Laurell and Captain Cross. As he stood there, Despair couldn't help but smile a little. This was what a true battlefield should be. Anger, hate, rage, pain and death. As a demon, Despair had lived for thousands of years, he's fought in countless battles. Sometimes he would lose, other times it would be a stalemate and some were wins. Seeing this hectic scene before him, Despair felt at home. However, now was not the time to revel in the chaos. Looking back at Texas and the others, Despair saw Mirai healing the arm of Texas. Clearly the girl was slowly staring to lose her composure. Seeing this, Despair let out a sigh. Raising his right index finger, the demon would tap it against his head, getting rid of the barrier he had placed, that blocked any and all communications from Mirai or the others. Closing his eyes, Despair would concentrate on Mirai specially, before a sudden buzzing noise would be heard. This would mean that their connection had been reestablished, meaning he would be connected with everyone else. "Girl, if this is getting to be too much for you. I suggest you finish healing the boy and quickly regroup with the others. I can tell that your mind is disheveled. You're no good to anyone like this." though his worlds may have been harsh, they were true. Mirai was clearly being overwhelmed by what was happening and Texas was no different, letting his anger get the best of him and blindly attacking the opponent with a single strategy or idea as to how he's going to take him down, especially with one arm. They really were nothing but children. As Mirai healed Texas, Despair decided that it would be for the best if he got the injured out of there. So, he would walk over to the unconscious Laurell and Captain Cassie. Betsy and April May would be watching over the two. "You two, stand aside. I'm taking them to a safer place. I suggest you two take this time to observe our opponents and try to devise a way to take them out." he commanded, before lifting both women up and placing each one gently over his shoulders. Once he did, Despair's body, along with the two girls, would transform into pure light, before vanishing completely. Seconds later, Despair would appear atop of a slightly decayed building, that was overlooking the area. The roof of the building had caved in, forming a nice flat surface for him to lay the two girls on top of. Placing his hand on top of each of their heads, Despair would pour just a tiny amount of his power into them, just enough to speed up the healing process. Looking back to the battlefield, Despair vanished once more, this time appearing in front of Lily and Cassie, "I'll take her, you go and help out the others." Despair told Cassie, before picking up Lily and transporting her to where he placed the other two and just like before, Despair would aid Lily's body in healing it's wound by giving her a smile dose of his power. "Lily and the other injured are taken care of." he announced to Mirai and Texas. "Hey, kitsune, you think you can stay alive while I go and deal with this?" he asked Lily out loud.

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:59 pm
sorbet shark

The Reticent Harlequin

Sabrewolf123

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade
Nine tailed Form
Lily dropped the gun after she fired seeing that she still never used it before so it kind of flew out of her hands, thought it seemed her skill with her magic did help her with aim, as she hit the orb "please be the cause of their pain...because if not...I might be screwed after" she stated as the poison was hurting her more, before she realized Cassie came over to her, it appeared it worked and they were able to get up, she would aim to pull the bullet out making it well more then worse, eventually she got the bullet and most of the poison out. during it she tried to hide the pain but she would grunt in pain during it, rather than screaming. "F***ing hell...please dont ever do that again...God" soon Despair would teleport her away with the others giving her some of his energy so she could heal "It be easier to live if I could use my elements..." she stated

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignition/Lets do this
+ Enhanced speed
+(unknown)
+(unknown)
+(unknown)

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:33 pm
Suspicion: 9/10

Sorbet Shark
I'm assuming Mirai brought his arm over to reattach it

The Reticent Harlequin

King of Relms

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Texas looked up at Mirai as she slowly repaired his arm, using her powers to reattach it and close the wound. Y-yeah, but I'm definitely gonna try to avoid that in the future, he thought back, his senses slightly groggy from the blood loss. He could feel the wounds healing but he was far from back to 100%.

Meanwhile, Betsy, Cassie and April all looked stunned as Despair suddenly made the people they were looking after disappear. "What the-?" Betsy exclaimed in surprise. They all stared at him wide-eyed, still none of them made any comment when he returned. Captain Schifo and Lieutenant Kiea had already made short work of Electra. In between the two of them she hadn't stood a chance. They had just finished literally cutting her into several pieces with the obvious intent of preventing whatever brought her back from working a second time. It seemed Tod was completely surrounded. Still, he seemed unnaturally at ease. The Machinists quickly surrounded him and from their expressions it seemed their rage had not abated. "We're going to kill you, you sick little rat," Captain Schifo seethed. "Oh I very much doubt that," Tod replied calmly. With that Cassie, Betsy and April all opened fire at once. Cassie's magnum thumped loudly white Betsy's twin uzies added a loud, steady beat and April's ice spikes whistled an unheard tune as they all unloaded on Tod. Tod didn't move, allowing himself to be peppered with bullets and ice spikes. The attacks seemed to be doing damage; filling Tod with bullet holes and ice spikes. Thick, black, foul-smelling oily liquid sprayed from his body with each hit. Still Tod kept his smile. Tod then raised one hand. There was a surge of sickly green energy from it before a long, multi-headed whip slowly materialized from his hand. It too was made up of whatever green energy seemed to be seething under the surface of Tod's skin. Tod grinned before holding the whip above his head. In a flash the tendrils of the whip extended and began to flail madly like some kind of demented octopus, lashing out at everyone around. The Machinists were forced to duck and weave as the tendrils lashed out at everybody, showing that even though he was alone Tod was on another level completely.

Despair has used a suspicious ability! Suspicion has been raised by 1 point!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:52 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

D e m o n o f L i f e

User Image

Mirai frowned suddenly as Despair forced a telekinetic connection with her and seemed to tell that she wasn't doing to well mentally. She didn't say anything back to him and just continued healing Texas while the others seemed focused on Tod. She shivered slightly from feeling the energy that came off of him. In case he couldn't get any creepier. "Done..." she muttered as she finished reattaching Texas's arm. She stood back up and glanced at the Machinists that had surrounded Tod. She knew she really couldn't do much of anything against him since she recalled that he had augmentations against her. Her hands were tied.
Mirai's frown deepened then. What the hell did this guy and the other Wehrmacht have access to in order to possess such fierce abilities and tech that would be able to disable their group?

User Image

Sabrewolf123

King of Relms

The Reticent Harlequin

((yup yup, let's go with that lol))  

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

The Reticent Harlequin
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 pm
User Image

Hearing Lily, Despair grinned as he would watch as Schifo and Kiea took down Electra, leaving only the strange man left. Despair that, the man was oddly calm and soon he would unleash his whip-like weapon, seemingly overpowering the others. "Well, until you heal, you're no match for this stranger." he teased. "It appears that someone finally worth my time, has arrived. It's time for me to go on the hunt. Do me a favor and don't die on me, alright, kitsune." With that said, Despair would jump down from the roof of the building that they were on, landing on the ground with a powerful thud. He then slowly made his way back to the others, taking his time. "Girl, you're finished there. Get to a safer place and let the others take care of this stranger. I can tell that there is something wrong with you. Your head isn't in the game and that will end up getting either you or someone else killed and I can't afford to have you die." Despair told Mirai as he soon appeared before the others, his sword already drawn.

Sabrewolf123

sorbet shark

King of Relms

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items