Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Fantasy Role Playing Guild~

Back to Guilds

Although we're running a bit slow right now, we'd love you to bring us back! 

Tags: Fantasy, Literate, Roleplay, Character Training, Contests 

Reply Role Playing
~ FRPG ~ Official Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CainZeros

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:52 pm
"Yeah," Nathan sighs, "It would almost be easier if we really were minions of the underworld, at least then we'd have a real ruler to keep everyone under control." He pauses for a second, thinking, before adding, "Well, you don't have to worry about Deathknights. As far as I know my father was the last one, meaning technically I'm the last one, despite the fact that I'm only half Deathknight. I wish I could achieve the power and appearence I've heard pure breds are capable of, then I'd be less of a target in my demon form."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:48 pm
Iongalad just frowns. "That's too bad. I bet your still powerful, the deathknights are powerful, so you probably actually almost as powerful as one of the regular demons.", offered Iongalad finally.  

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:33 pm
"Those netherworlders sure hesitated." Nathan laughs. "You weren't here for that, but I was having fun taunted them. Not my fault they got themselves cursed." Pausing, the half demon adds. "And now that I think about it, pure bred Deathknights have to work for their smaller form, meaning I just have to work harder."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:10 pm
Kario glances around and sighs, "Who really cares about this stuff when it's not something that one understands? I mean, seriously... I'm just a..."

He pauses, coming to a stop. They had reached a cliff and it looked over a valley. On the other side of the valley, a castle could be seen. Even with his neko eyes, he can't distinguish the shape of the castle.

"What's that way over there?"  

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:30 pm
"I think," Nathan says. "We're here, meaning Lanasia. I could be wrong, having never been to Lanasia before, but Iongalad said he was leading us in the right direction and there's a castle there. It makes sense that we'd be there, or rather, here."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:58 pm
"I know exactly where we are!", says Iongalad turning around huddled over a map, holding it upside down.  

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:49 pm
"Or maybe we're completely lost." Nathan says with a slight laugh. "Hey, Iongalad, that map might be more useful if you weren't holding it upside down."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:33 pm
"What map?" says Iongalad crunching it up and throwing it over his shoulder. "I dunno waht your talking about!" he says, as the map bursts into flames. He smiles and says "Well, how are we gonna cross.... You can fly...I can use this..." he says as a disk appeared out of thin air. He sat on it, and it levitated, because he had mumbled something magical. "The cat can jump...." says Iongalad sneering at the cat. "But what about you Kario?" he says finally, crossing his legs and leaning forward, floating 3 feet off the ground  

Dr.Elf

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:19 pm
"I could always carry him." Nathan says. "After all, I won't be flying in my human form any time soon. There's always my telekenesis too, but I've never tried moving a Neko that far. Oh, and, I doubt the cat'll be jumping that far any time soon."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:08 pm
"Fine then...." says Iongalad sighing. He bends down and pets the cat. "Hello kitty!", he says, "It's bubble time!" He thinks he hears the cat screetch as it is enveloped by the bubble. "It's sound proof." he says whispering, smiling evily to the demon. Well, as evil as a light Elf could smile....  

Dr.Elf

Savory Garlic Crinkle
Crew

Hygienic Man-Lover

1,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:20 am
((OOC: Thanks for letting Sakura and myself post.... I'll let it sit for a bit before I actually post a RP response, because I can.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:41 pm
"If that cat's a liability in battle it'll only be because she's trying to kill you." Nathan laughs, laughing both at his statement and at Iongalad's attempt at an evil smile.  

CainZeros

Dr.Elf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:09 pm
"True..." says Iongalad. "The thing is however, will you have enough strength to carry yourself and the neko across the cliff? It's very wide... Is It possible I could help you in some way?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:19 pm
"Not that I know of." Nathan says. "I'm sure you know as well as I do how hard it is to successfully use magic on a Deathknight. Besides, I carried him, the princess, the cat, and a human who hates humans and seems to have wandered off somewhere, earlier. If I can carry that group while flying I think I can handle just Kario."  

CainZeros

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces