Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:13 am
((*she pointed* I saw it...but his death did not so much hurt as....her reaction! her talk about her father and getting back to work...it hurt so much...*tears*))  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:32 am
((That was sad! I felt really bad everyone there...*she sighed and shook her head* I hate it..so not right. ))  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:58 pm
((*she could only agree* I was so going to cry....it was just overall horrid....and not in any universe could it be right...I just..hurt..and I have the FMA soundtrack and I was listening to the last song...the sad song in Russian...and it hurt so much because I could just imagine the brothers dieing..and ironically the song is titled "Brothers"....*in pain*))  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:05 pm
((*pauses and grabs Jezi's rusty spork and chases after palm tree* It's all your fault you heartless b*****d! Even Kyo and Saito(sp) have a few morlas but you have no morals what-so-ever! *falls over and thrusts the rusty spork into the ground* Damn...palm tree..))  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:40 pm
((*She laughed softly as Envy was chased with a spork, as it seemed somehow fitting to her for that to happen*...Kyo..I could question his morals as he always finds ways to deny he has them...or show he does not...and Saito...well...he loves one person and that would be his little brother, otherwise everyone else could drop dead...but...Envy has no morals...quite right...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:44 pm
((For Kyo I don't think he kills children unless they are in his way. And Saito...isn't her married? Or have I forgotten everything I knew from RK? ))  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:25 pm
((*she sighed* my point would reside in the fact that Kyo would still kill children..and they often are in his way..and...sorry, we were talking about two different Saito's....you have not forgotten, but in the Saito part I do have to agree now...))  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:30 pm
Yeah probably, I've been having a one-tracked mind for like the past month...yeah I'm weird. And I haven't read the kyo series only heard about it from slave so yeah.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:40 pm
((*grinned* you should read it. It's just your kinda book...and I bet Shadow the demon would suddenly seem like Kyo after that too...I love that series...can't wait for the anime to come out..))  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:32 pm
Slave is saving up for the boxset when it comes out...and she owes me sixteen dollars...  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 4:05 pm
((*bright smile* that's random!!! Funness!!!....and if you want the link to a particularly fun quiz about Yu-Gi-Oh expressions, let me know...I think you would probably be Kiaba's "Shut the hell up" expression, or Bakura's "I'm going to eat you" expression....*was having far too much fun with that particular quiz*))  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:35 am
((Yay! Of course we know I"d get some angry of psised off one...or maybe overly hyper or happy. It changes. ))  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:24 am
((*grinned, as Fire did get the Kiaba's "Shut the hell up" expression* yep...we knew you would...everyone saw mine and they thought it fit so well..I am always sleeping...all the time...and...*poked her pajamas*...it was so similar it was scary...))  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 7:19 pm
((It's funny. For some reason I noticed something. I seem to, at times, quote Kaiba and it's rather funny. Actully me and sometimes like my nephew are talking and somehow it sounds like the talks between Joey and Kaiba it's rather funny.))  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:47 pm
((*smiled* I think everyone except me actually quotes Kaiba at times...but sometimes it is funny and sometimes it's just plain frightening...*grinned* that actually sounds funny..but speaking of conversations...one of my characters was nearly killed by her elder brother, which ironically is also my character...the character that is not mine, a demon, wrapped his arms around the younger sister's shoulders and smiled at her confusion, then glared at her brother who was standing there, asking if the demon could move so he could kill his unmoving sister....the demon's response to that was, besides cuddling the little sister..."You know what...Go to hell, go directly to hell, I crossed the finish-line before you and you do not get to collect on your sister's life...it's mine...".....*going into a fit of giggles*))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff