Reply Forsaken Destiny
Land of Crimson Scourage. (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:50 pm
His plan had worked. Any one mad enough hit hader, hit faster, but most of all hit carelessly. As Roland swung at him, he ducked off to the side and spiraled around behind his oppnent. "Now's my chance..." Kyu muttered, and a Great sword appeared into his hand as he, as well, changed back into his human form, with the wings and same power. "Die!" he shouted as the blade descended up it's target.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:22 pm
The blade cut through Roland, which would have killed him, but it didn't. In fact, he wasn't even hit by it, only a remaining image of him. Roland had jumped into the air, a feint image of him taking the blow.Roland turned to face his opponent, took in a deep breath and emitted a large and strong fire, one that was too big to come from his mouth.

"A win win situation either way. Roland is about to kill himself. Using dragon breath in a human form. He'll incinerate himself." Raven laughed as he watched as Roland was being thrashed by is blind rage and his opponent. Something had caught his eye that caused him to stop laughing. Something around Rolands neck, a necklace of somesort.

The necklace around roland's neck started to glow, trying to supress the breath of fire, channeling it in a more conrolled way and supplying it with more intensity, no longer making it a threat to his life. Roland's eyes started to return to normal... something was subduing his rage.  

RolandTheWicked

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:46 pm
Kyu watched as the fake roland fell, and saw the fire comming at him almost to late. He jumped back, but one of his left wings slightly caught fire. It didn't matter though, he could function with it in it's current state of slightly burned. "I'm getting careless..." he whispered to himself. It was at this time that he noticed Raven. "well, well.. we have a guest? Hmph! It matters not, he can not stop me now." he turned back to Roland and grinned "my turn. I will show you one of my favorite technique's!" He raised his great sword into the air and then brought it crashing down into the earth, causing a large tremor. He then jumped into the air and came crashing down again, causeing the earth to crack. "Minions of the dark! I summon thee to attack my foe!". From the crak rose several demons and hellspawn. "Go!" he shouted pointing a finger at Roland, and they all attacked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:37 pm
(I did reply to your post, it just never got through. It was big detailed, and very cool, but like i said, it didn't get through. Now I don't feel like retyping all of that, so I'm going to skip it and put what I was going to put next. Oh well, you get to miss some actioness, who cares.

Sorry if things sound a little funny, i am currently writing a fanfic and am going under serious writers block... sweatdrop well here goes nothin.)

The breath stopped when the hellspawns started to come forth. His necklace once again flashed. Roland aimed the palm of his hand at the hellspawns and started to chant incantations to a holy spell. His whole arm was caught in a holy fire, before laughing like a cannon towards the hellspawns and the crevice they surfaced from. The holy fire incinerated the hellspawns the moment they were touched by the holy fire, and the crevice was soon sealed up. Roland rage now compltetly gone and lifted from him, he focused his attention back towards Kyu. The hellspawns who had managed to move away from the blast again charged him, but incinerated as soon as the got close to him. "...What was I thinking... accessing my dragon form in such a manner." He looked Kyu in the eye and shrugged. "I will not lie, and I care not if you can already tell or not, but I have wasted every once of my energy maintaining that form. It was foolish of me to do so, and now I will have to pay the price."
He held up his sword and waited for Kyu to come and attack him. He may have said that he was drained, but if did not indeed looki like he was. He looked as if he had plenty of energy to spare.

"oh ho-ho." Raven said with a chuckle. "Looks like we have a little cheater in this fight. Using holy magic that doesn't even belong to him. I should end this now... he'll kill you, then i'll kill him." He held up his hand and was ready to snap his fingers.
(The drama! it is expected if you are confused of all of this, everyone is, but that is because they know nothing of my two characters, the grudge they hold against eachother, and so on.)  

RolandTheWicked

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:56 pm
Kyu laughed, he actually laughed. This was not an average little sniker or giggle, this was a "bust a gut" laugh. "Excellent!" he said, barely able to speak the words. "you may have defeated my minions. But, as you said you are weak. And, as he said" indicating to Raven "He could kill you with the snap of a finger? well, I know not about that, but no one steals MY kill." Kyu jumped up and then disapered, reappearing as 5, forming around raven. "I'm sorry, but a kill is a kill. I pride myself with my kills, and so I will have to kill you before you kill him." The five moved in unison in different directions, and the trails they left behind them formed a pentagram. all the while, as they passed Raven at the same time, they swung their scythe's in unison at his torso. Then they all dissapeared and the real Kyu appeared a few yards above raven's head and sped down, with his scythe pointed down, and hit the middle of the pentagram, causing an explosion. Through the smoke, Kyu could be seen standing. What happened to his opponent was yet unknown. Only time would tell, as the smoke cleared.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:58 am
"No no no..." Raven said calmly. "You have it all wrong, it's not him I could kill... It's somebody else..." He grinned as he stopped each of the blows with his hands and then a barrier of energy. He chuckled just before the explosion and then fell silent. Raven was still standing, a bit tattered and scorched but he was standing and able. He stoood next to Kyu, no weapong in hand and not even a threat to him... at the moment. He laughed again, but it was that of a man who lost his sanity. He quickly calmed down and tilted his head to the right. "Go ahead... kill my brother-in-law. If you don't I will. It doesn't matter who does it, as long as it gets done." He waited for Kyu's reaction.  

RolandTheWicked

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:42 pm
He was happy that the man was unharmed, and hadn't ran away. That meant that when he was finished wirh roland, he would have another challenge. He turned back to Roland and grinned. "Well, well... Brother in law? seems like this family has a few dysfunctional members." He charged Roland at full speed, with the scythe out to the side. A few feet from him, and slammed the scythe into the ground and flipped into a rapid verticle spin, with the sharp side facing down. "Falling Star!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:56 pm
Raven grinned. If Kyu wasn't too hasty, he would have given him some more advice, but he figured he should learn the hard way. "If... I was still sane... I would never do this, or even think of doing it..." He seemed to talk to himself. "See you in the after life... my dear sister." He snapped his fingers and then laughed, seemingly content with what he just did.

The necklace around Roland's neck shattered, the energy gone, the barrier of holy fire around was no more. The air escaped Roland lungs as he held a shocked expression across his face. He fell to his knees and still faced Kyu, unaware of the attack that was going to befall upon him.
(voila! My new plot twist to this semmingly random rp that has no point to it! Now I have an inspiration to have a grueling fight.)
(strike me anywhere but my head or heart)  

RolandTheWicked

Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces