Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play
Dreams on the Mystic Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:45 pm
Yjro yawned as his ears folded back and he sighed," Hm..yeah, I hope they are okay." he mumbled as he looked at the other wondering. He yawned once more and flopped over closing his eyes looking up at the sky he thought to himself wondering," Sleep well." he smirked.

Xz growled," Are you stupid, Mathew is about to blow up and god knows that stupid fox wants to die with him, and you are worried about me. ah! You really are a terrible captain, you wont even take care of your child!" he growled as he glared at the female." I suggest you leave, you are no worse then me it seems. You don't even care for your own child. Ha!" He shifted back watching as Mathew which was nothing but a ball of light growing mad.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:00 pm
Bitting down a growl in her throat. She took her gaze off Xerxes. She went down and picked up her little fox cub. She looked over at Mathew, "Please calm down. "

The only option she had was ball of dust she had, in order to stop this before anything bad happen to her crew. She need to get to the root of this, she blew the dust slowly.

A ominous wind seeped around Ed, Mathew, and Neige as they went back trhough time before this ever happened. It would be like couple hours ago, Christa would be still in the room with Ed and Yjro, schooling Ed. MAxim would be in the crew's quarters probably resting, Neige and MAthew having there lovers moment.

Anothony, or should she say Xerxes, planning havic somewhere near her ship.

Nesiko
Vice Captain

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:40 pm
Mathew was shocked by the sudden display, but as he stared towards Neige, all he thought about was the unbelievable amount of power coursing through him. He looked at his arms as he felt now like he could kill anything, but something about walking away from Neige would freak him out.

Ed simply stared down at his book as he sobbed slowyl. Something had wiped over him, a sudden emotion, and all he could think about was a black mark where Mathew used to be, and the smell of burning. Things for miles were destroyed, and he was the only one who survived the blast. He weaped softly as he dug his face into the book as he tried not to show it. His short intakes of breath made his lungs hurt, but he could not stand the emotion wiping over him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:41 pm
Neige blinked as he felt the pain in his body going away, he looked confused as he looked down and glanced around”…What the…” He whispered as he realized he was still gripping onto Mathew, he pulled himself back and looked down and around himself,”…I am not bleeding…I am not burning?” He seemed dazed until he realized they were back in the past.” What happened?” He asked looking at Mathew confused. He looked at him for a moment before he grabbed him hugging him tightly as he could,” don’t leave me.” He begged as he buried his face into his chest.

Yjro blinked as he sat up and noticed the other shifting a little in his sleep, he sat quietly and let the other sleep as he watched the boy, he sighed as he yawned lightly.” I bet he is having one wild dream.” He muttered as he smiled softly and sighed looking around,” I wonder where everyone is, I think I am missing a lot of action.” He laughed lightly thinking to himself; he felt tired and his tail flicked from side to side as he tried to keep himself amused.

RooYooWolf
Crew

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:03 pm
((We traveled back in time for some strange and odd reason unbeknowest to me.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:13 pm
(damn...forgot that part..and it is too late to change it...my father is looming over me to get off. *grumbles* God he is stubborn. I will fix it tomorrow...DON"T READ MY POST!)  

RooYooWolf
Crew

Nesiko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:26 am
RooYooWolf
(damn...forgot that part..and it is too late to change it...my father is looming over me to get off. *grumbles* God he is stubborn. I will fix it tomorrow...DON"T READ MY POST!)
((*did the oppisite of what he said* Since it was time travel, Nesiko is a witch, the time travel was done to the body for mathew and niege. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:10 am
RooYooWolf
Yjro yawned as his ears folded back and he sighed," Hm..yeah, I hope they are okay." he mumbled as he looked at the other wondering. He yawned once more and flopped over closing his eyes looking up at the sky he thought to himself wondering," Sleep well." he smirked.

The young neko was dreaming softly into darkness, then he opened his eyes in his dream and saw buzzing steel bars around him. A disturbing weight was felt around his neck and limbs, as he had difficulty even sitting up. The world seemed stranger around, as it was drenched into a shade of red and black. It appeared he had some kind of infra-red vision.

Next to his cage of a room, there was another being captured, an elf-like girl. He reached for her and held onto the bars. Soon after, a bolt of current pushed him backwards as he panted into a crisp of lightning. He could only sit there and have dry tears flow from his crimson eyes.  

MysteriousMax
Crew

RooYooWolf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:21 pm
( FIXED POST! and sorry Max, the post to Yjro is up there too...I got too lazy to make another post for it, so just look up there for hte post to yours..Sorry!)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:58 pm
She thought for a moment, everyone should be at least fine now. She looked around, hoping her two newest crew member was alright. But she need to fire Anthony off her ship before the same thing happened once again. She looked over at Edward, hugged him gently. "There there, little one. Mommy is here." She kissed the top of his head.  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

Ponder Bear
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:06 pm
Ed twitched in shock as he stared at his mother as tears rolled down his face. He was exasperated and gasped for breath. He slowly stared to his mother as he asked "Are they dead?"

Mathew slowly looked down atNeige and then asked "What are you talking about?" Mathew had lost total control of his body as his power grew. He was blinded by his energy, and went into a protective state where his body would act on its own.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:18 am
"No they are not." She shook her head. She smiled, wiped his tears. "No crying." She went to sit on her bed, sneezed. ((Dang It's like so small))  

Nesiko
Vice Captain

MysteriousMax
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:58 am
RooYooWolf
( FIXED POST! and sorry Max, the post to Yjro is up there too...I got too lazy to make another post for it, so just look up there for hte post to yours..Sorry!)

[A'ight to say the least]

The young neko shivered in his sleep, clinged to whatever he was holding onto tighter, which was Yjro's thigh. Panting softly, Maxim shifted back and forth into the covers and let go of his leg. His dream was practically torture as it was showing more of his past.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:18 pm
Neige blinked wondering if it had been a dream, no it couldn’t have. He sighed as he shifted his eyes slightly and fixed his clothes. “Um…I just had a nightmare.” He whispered faintly as he glanced around the ship,” What is going on? This is so weird.” He muttered as he sighed and rubbed his head and looked back up at Mathew rubbing his back lightly.

Xz blinked realizing he was back in the time,” Damn her…” he muttered as he hopped down on the ship looking around,” Now where is everyone?” He wondered as he shoved his hands into his boxers glancing around the ship wondering if it had only been him.

Yjro blinked feeling the grip on his thigh, glancing down he watched the other before he rolled over and slept.” Um…he must be really upset.” He said as he placed a hand on the other’s shoulder rubbing it lightly trying to keep him calm so he wouldn’t wake up and freak out or something worse.

RooYooWolf
Crew

MysteriousMax
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:26 pm
RooYooWolf
Yjro blinked feeling the grip on his thigh, glancing down he watched the other before he rolled over and slept.” Um…he must be really upset.” He said as he placed a hand on the other’s shoulder rubbing it lightly trying to keep him calm so he wouldn’t wake up and freak out or something worse.

Maxim just kept shifting back and forth, wanting to escape his dream since he was starting to know too much about his past. Inside of it, he's been teased by the guards keeping him into the cage and then brought out, laid on a similar table..

Maxim barely saw two figures walking inside the ominous room. He heard squeaking wheels roll on cracked tiles, he still couldn't move with all these chains binding him down on the hospital matress. He became more weary and scared, a sweatdrop flowed on his cheek, dripped on the white drape that beared his back and covered the miniature matress. His breath quickened, he was sure something bad would happen.

Suddenly, the two figures laughed at my worry, sorting out metallic peices in a box. "Hold his arm..." One said in an alarming voice, roughed up and sounding more ominous. Max felt shivers run down his body once he felt cold fingers slide his arm, holding it firmly.

His eyes squinted at the creature holding his arm. Then, he heard more noises from the metallic box "Finally found it... hold him still..." , the other man said. His grip tightened around his arm, he could barely feel any blood running through it. Just then, a large pin suddenly entered his arm. He saw a violet substance flowing crazy in a seringe, then started to flow though the needle.

As soon as the liquid touched his flesh, his eyes widened and he screamed so loudly, only to be heard by the staff of the dark building. Maxim panted more and more, screams followed, the liquid rushing through his veins faster than his blood, infecting everything inside his body. His skin got so pale, you could now compare it to white snow. His fangs enlargened, glands filling with black venom. His eyes became crimson red, lighting the room with two orbs, looking ever so menacing. His breath became so deep, filled with toxins and miasma and his throat burned deeply, leaving him with a threathening voice, the screams intensifying. His hands were trembling, giant claws emerged from his shaking fingers. folding on theirselves as he formed fists. His body grew greatly, the chains nearly busting to his muscular mass.

Maxim throbbed on the bed, the links nearly breaking and cracking. The two men were amazed and laughed "Mission accomplished... let's report to the surgeon general" They let out a menacing laugh and exited the room, door locked behind them. He was crying in pain, his body returned to normal but left his white skin forever, left in the dark...

Just after, he awakened in a scream, covered in sweat as he was surrounded by the pirate scenery once more. He tried recovering his breath and got out of the bed, cursing it for ridding him full of threatening dreams.  
M.M.O.M - Guild Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff