Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters
Hanger Main Area Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:33 pm
PhoenixFirecat
"Sorry, Ah'm just used to it," Rowan said, releasing Tirla's hand. "Mah daddy is a general, so Ah picked it up from him. But in that case, just call meh Rowan."

"Ok Rowan. No, I've got no military background. I just have my my families past not much more than that."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:35 pm
Dreamer_of_Oceans
PhoenixFirecat
"Sorry, Ah'm just used to it," Rowan said, releasing Tirla's hand. "Mah daddy is a general, so Ah picked it up from him. But in that case, just call meh Rowan."

"Ok Rowan. No, I've got no military background. I just have my my families past not much more than that."

"Probably makes your life a bit easieh," Rowan muttered, then sighed. "Well, it was nice talkin' to you. Ah'll see you around." She waved at Tirla as she headed out of the hangar.  

PhoenixFirecat

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:37 pm
PhoenixFirecat
Dreamer_of_Oceans
PhoenixFirecat

"Probably makes your life a bit easieh," Rowan muttered, then sighed. "Well, it was nice talkin' to you. Ah'll see you around." She waved at Tirla as she headed out of the hangar.

"Same to you." Tirla replies watching her go away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:39 pm
((i need to try to get some studying done...))  

PhoenixFirecat

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Deaths Envy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:36 am
*Finishes The repairs to His Arbitor and activates Stealth Combat mode*
There we go
* In a flash the craft flys out of the hanger and activates its cloak as it acends*
well I guess Its time to go Find Jad For the inspections
*Puts the remainder of his tools away and walks out of the hanger torward the HQ*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:51 am
*Kane pops his head out of the engine bay of the craft he dubbed "The Command Wolf" He finished the repairs on the wing cannons and jumped into the cockpit*
"Okay, now all I have to do is get a pilot to test it...."
*Kane started up "The Command Wolf" and parked it in an open area, for easy access for t he test pilot*  

Kane Jounouchi

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:26 pm
Tirla walks into the hanger and looks around. "Still so much work." Tirla goes over to an orange tag and gets to work. "The others can finish off hte reds, better to start ont he lower levels as soon as possible."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:28 pm
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Tirla walks into the hanger and looks around. "Still so much work." Tirla goes over to an orange tag and gets to work. "The others can finish off hte reds, better to start ont he lower levels as soon as possible."

Furuba ran into the hanger, and saw Tirla working on something. "Miss Tirla, will you please return to the medical bay with me?"  

Furubaotaku

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:30 pm
Furubaotaku
Dreamer_of_Oceans

Furuba ran into the hanger, and saw Tirla working on something. "Miss Tirla, will you please return to the medical bay with me?"

Tirla looks up. "Huh? Why I haven't done anything wrong." Tirla replies thinking they were going to get her for that rainbow pill she was given the other day.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:31 pm
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Furubaotaku
Dreamer_of_Oceans

Tirla looks up. "Huh? Why I haven't done anything wrong." Tirla replies thinking they were going to get her for that rainbow pill she was given the other day.

Furuba smiled gently at Tirla. "I know, but you still have that bump that we should take care off. It will only take a moment, then you can return to your duties."  

Furubaotaku

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:33 pm
Furubaotaku

Furuba smiled gently at Tirla. "I know, but you still have that bump that we should take care off. It will only take a moment, then you can return to your duties."

"What bump? I don't know of a bump." Tirla replies moving her hair to cover up the scar on her neck.
((She doesn't remember hitting her head))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:35 pm
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Furubaotaku

"What bump? I don't know of a bump." Tirla replies moving her hair to cover up the scar on her neck.

Furuba giggled softly. "There's a slight bump on the back of your head. It's not fatal or anything like that, but it will make you slightly disoriented if it doesn't go away."  

Furubaotaku

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:40 pm
Furubaotaku
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Furubaotaku

Furuba giggled softly. "There's a slight bump on the front of your head. It's not fatal or anything like that, but it will make you slightly disoriented if it doesn't go away."

((Actually she hit her forehead))
"No, there's no bump. I'm not disoriented either. I'm here doing my job just as I've been for the last while." Tirla replies thinking to herself. Hmm maybe that was why I worke up in there before, nah, that can't be.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:16 pm
while working on the hell jumper alex cut her arm severly"AHHH JESUS!!!"
"CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET TO MED BAY??"
she said while beginning to tear"jesus c@#$ this hurts..."  

calebthecat

650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Furubaotaku

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:50 pm
calebthecat
while working on the hell jumper alex cut her arm severly"AHHH JESUS!!!"
"CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET TO MED BAY??"
she said while beginning to tear"jesus c@#$ this hurts..."

Furuba sighed. "If you start feeling dizzy or something like that, please come to the medical bay right away, Miss Tirla." The medical officer jumped at the shout. "Miss Alex? AAHH!" Pulling out the bandages she brought with her when she went searching for Tirla, she wrapped the injury. "Miss Alex, please come with me!" She led Alex out to the med bay.  
Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff