Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:52 pm
"So what kind of rides you guys like?" Ace says as they reach the gates to the park  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:16 pm
Ace_Price
"So what kind of rides you guys like?" Ace says as they reach the gates to the park

"i wasn't paying any attention to the others i just kept to myself and than Mar said "pretty much anything that you can get a rush out of it lol" i couldn't stop thinking that there was something wrong."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:55 am
"ALRITE ROLLER COASTERS FIRST!!!" Ace shouts as they enter the park but then sences something wrong "Hey do you guys get a feeling something bad is about to happen?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:07 pm
Ace_Price
"ALRITE ROLLER COASTERS FIRST!!!" Ace shouts as they enter the park but then sences something wrong "Hey do you guys get a feeling something bad is about to happen?"

"as i heard Ace ask that the feeling got worst so i said "you guys might want to keep your guard up i feel like there's something coming are way" i stayed looking over my shoulder but i was kind of worried about showing my powers in front of Mar."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:58 am
Ace gets in line for Dueling dragons with the two waiting to get upfront I wonder why I keep getting a bad feeling...."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:04 pm
Ace_Price
Ace gets in line for Dueling dragons with the two waiting to get upfront I wonder why I keep getting a bad feeling...."

"the feel seem to get alot worst so i just told Mar and Ace "hey...i'm going to walk around for a while okay i need some air" so after i said that i left and started walking around but then the feeling started to get stronger..."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:04 pm
After the ride Ace and Mar went to look for Kyou but the park is big and there are alot of people "...Dude Mar how are we gonna find him? I mean he is one out atleast three thousand people spread across this park and I can't shake this feeling..What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:59 pm
Ace_Price
After the ride Ace and Mar went to look for Kyou but the park is big and there are alot of people "...Dude Mar how are we gonna find him? I mean he is one out atleast three thousand people spread across this park and I can't shake this feeling..What do you think?"

"i don't know..." Mar said" i was just walking around thinking things through the feeling was getting worst it seem like someone was following me but someone i didn't know someone that wanted something from me or something so i kept walking but i was walking away from everyone leaving the park i kept on walking to lead that person away from everyone else....i kept on thinking to myself i wonder what's going to happen."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:48 pm
After a while of looking Ace and Mar head to the entrance to look for Kyou "Where the hell is he?...He wouldn't ditch us right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 pm
Ace_Price
After a while of looking Ace and Mar head to the entrance to look for Kyou "Where the hell is he?...He wouldn't ditch us right?"

"No..unless he believe he needed to but other than that no he's probably just walking around lets look more." Mar said. I kept on walking until i couldn't see the park anymore and than i stop and said "why don't you come out already i'm getting tried of this little game you're playing" i said. and that's when he came out and said "are you the one called Kyou" and i said "who wants to know" i kept my guard up and that's when i turned around and faced him and than out of nowhere he disappeared and he ended up behind me and i tried to keep up with him but couldn't and that's when he hit me with an ice dart it hit me on the arm but didn't hurt as much i tried to keep up and i started to throw some fireballs at him but none seem to hit him but i kept on and kept on..."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:25 pm
Ace feels some wierd presence outside the park, He doesn't know what it is but he knows it is not good and tells Mar to wait at the restaurant while he goes to look at what it is. Ace reaches the area seeing the two of them fighting and forms a sword in one hand and a shield in the other using the materials froma nearby car  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:22 pm
Ace_Price
Ace feels some wierd presence outside the park, He doesn't know what it is but he knows it is not good and tells Mar to wait at the restaurant while he goes to look at what it is. Ace reaches the area seeing the two of them fighting and forms a sword in one hand and a shield in the other using the materials froma nearby car

"i was getting tried and weaker by the second i don't know if i can hang on any longer i tried throwing more fireballs but none seem to hit i couldn't stand it anymore i just collapsed right there and that's when he stood in front of me wondering whats going to happen to me...."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:27 pm
(Dinner really soon so don't be surprised if I don't post for about half an hour)

Ace comes from behined slashing the man in the back with the sword knocking him away from Kyou "You alright?" Ace says with a smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:46 pm
Ace_Price
(Dinner really soon so don't be surprised if I don't post for about half an hour)

Ace comes from behined slashing the man in the back with the sword knocking him away from Kyou "You alright?" Ace says with a smile

"i was shocked i didn't expect anyone to come looking for me i told ace " thanks...i really needed that..and how long were you here and what did you see" i was hoping of no one finding out about my powers that's why i was a little worried. I didn't feel to good i felt weak and like if i was about to collapse i almost feel just by standing there i couldn't hold myself but i caught myself..."  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:20 pm
"Fire is a cool ability but I thought you would have been able to beat ice..owell Metal conquers all so get up bud." Ace puts his hand out to help the man stay up "The guy is right over there...wanna finish him? Your choice."  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff