Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP at Hogwarts
Prank time!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

last minute add!
  i can tell
View Results

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:15 pm
"I don't care what you girls do at Slumber parties, you don't have each others boyfriend coming over seeing you, and as Maureen stated, she doesn't need to see this on her first day." Austin glowered at the closed curtains, but he spoke to Sunrise.

"Austin, you are such a jerk sometimes." Emily was too angry to play along. "He's not doing anything wrong you insufferable prat." Emily yanked out of Austin's grasp and twirled over to Fate's closed bed.

"Emily I..." Austin had started yelling, but Emily quickly interupted.

"Don't shout at me Austin." Emily smacked his face, and her face was a bright red, and it wasn't from embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:08 pm
"Austin I swear, you are such a jealous prat sometimes!" Sunrise said exhasperatedly.

"Emily, I'm naked back here!" Fate yelled warningly when Emily twirled over to his curtains.

Sunrise, upon hearing Fate's comment, became glassy-eyed and stared into space for a while, a dreamy expression on her face.

"Yeah, you enjoy that image in your head Sunny," Fate said suavely from behind his curtains. He could hear Sunrise giggling nervously from outside the curtains.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:21 pm
"Oh really?" Emily considered ripping open the curtains just to piss Austin off.

"NO!" Austin grabbed Emily by the neck and yanked her away as Emily screamed in pain and surprise of the sudden outburst.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:26 pm
"AUSTIN YOU'RE HURTING HER!" Sunrise shouted, trying to pull Emily out of his grip. In the process, she had tripped over Fate's curtains and pulled them open.

"AHHHH!!" Fate screamed like a girl as she grabbed the nerest pillow and pulled them in front of his unmentionables. Sunrise shrieked in embarrassment and surprise and pain from falling all at once.

"I am SO SORRY Fate!" Sunrise shouted, starting to painic. The dorm was slowly turning to a disaster zone.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:34 pm
Austin through Emily to the floor, yanked the drapes from under Sunrise and threw them at Fate.

Emily moaned as she hit the floor with a thud. She muffled a scream, and blinked back tears. Austin had never been like this before. "Austin, knock it off you idiot." It was really weak, and Emily had to take deep breaths in between.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:42 pm
"Hey, leave them alone, they had nothing to do with this!" Fate shouted angrily, wrapping the curtains around his waist like a toga.

"Austin, what did you do to her?" Sunrise shouted as she kneeled beside Emily. "Emmy, are you alright?" SUnrise asked quietly, kneeling besde her friend on the floor.  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:52 pm
Austin was to angry to think of what he was doing so he tried to punch Fate, but tripped over Emily and landed ontop of her kicking her in the ribs.

Emily muffled another scream and tried to force herself up, but fell again. "I'm...f-fine Sun." She could barely speak and grasped at her side. "Knock it o-off A-austin." Her face scrunched up in pain as she spoke.

(I'm really feeling Emily's pain as I type about it. And sorry it's kind of dramatic right now.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:01 pm
(I just remembered, Emily and Sunrise are both pregnant in this thread. That's how they advoided McGonagall last night.)  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:45 pm
((Oh yeaaaah...oh this shall be fun!))

"AUSTIN STOP IT!" Sunrise screamed, actually getting really scared of Austin right now.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR OWN GRLFRIEND!" Fate shouted over the girls, gesturing madly at Emily. Sunrise was cowering near her, tears evident in her eyes.

Sunrise suddenly remembered something, fear dawning on her face.
"Emily, does Austin know you're pregnant?" she hissed urgently to Emily. "That could have really hurt the baby!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:30 pm
"You're sleeping habits did it Montgomery." Austin continued shouting as he got off of her.

Emily shook her head at Sunrise's question. "He doesn't k-k-know yet." She sighed and forced herself to her hands and knees.

Austin had heard this last part and spun on her. "What don't I know?" He reached down and pulled her up by the coller of her shirt.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:58 pm
"Austin, STOP!" Sunrise shouted, trying to pull Austin off of Emily. She was desperately trying to refrain from sobbing from fear. She had never seen Austin like this before. Her hands slipped from Austin's shoulder and she hit the floor at Fate's feet.

"Are you okay?" Fate asked quickly, flicking his wands and turning the curtain into a pair of pants as he helped Sunrise up. Sunrise looked at him with tears falling down her face.

"Please, you have to stop him!" she pleaded, lowering her voice to a whisper. "Emily's pregnant...don't tell anyone." Fate nodded in understanding, grabbed Austn by the collar, pulled him off Emily easily, and punched him in the face. Sunrise screamed.

"Leave the girls alone. Everyone knows you're only pissed at me," Fate said, breathing hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:07 pm
(This is going to sound stupid, but I forgot we could do magic.)
Austin recoiled and checked his bloody nose. "I want to know what you're keeping from me Addams." Austin dropped Emily and socked Fate in the stomach.

"Austin, stop it." Emily used as much strength as she could muster. "You're just being a jerk, and I think you already destroyed it anyway." She fell again and just lay there.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:17 pm
Sunrise gave a strangled sob as she sat next to Emily, closing her eyes against what she was seeing.
"It's going to be ok Emily, everything'll be fine," Sunrise said without opening her eyes.

Fate doubled over in pain at the punch. He couldn't breathe for several moments, getting dizzy from lack of oxygen.
"Nice job mate..." he gasped as he fell to his knees on the hard floor eside the girls. "You just about made me pass out, and killed your own kid." He looked at EMily apologetically. "Sorry Emily, but he needs to know."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:25 pm
"I just about killed who?" Austin looked at Emily.

"It's f-fine...Fate." Emily sighed and used all of her energy to stand up and face Austin. "I'm pregnant."

"You're what?" Austin's eyes grew wide. "Who with?" He reached for her again, and Emily completly colapsed.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:31 pm
Sunrise quickly darted under Emily and caught her before she hit the floor. "Austin, you are so thick! You are the only person she's ever been with! Gee, I wonder sho the father is?" Sunrise aded sarcastically.
"Fate, can you please help? She needs the hospital woing," Sunrise said weakly, unable to hold up Emily's deadweight much longer.

"Of course," Fate said quickly. He bent down and lifted Emily off her feet to carry her to the hospital wing. "Don't bother followng Austin, unless you feel like pulling your balls out of your back pocket and stop being so idiotically jealous."  
RP at Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff