Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply .:~*Main Forum*~:.
.:~*The Forest*~:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come into the spooky forest?
  Umm...Sure?
  Only for a cookie...
View Results

Bright Death Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:29 am
Stand Back.

*As Nora took in a deep breath her eyes glowed a ferocious deep purple. Her hands were surrounded by a dark light and black lightning made it's way all around her body. She floated a little way into the air, the shadow spirit enveloping itself into her body.*

BACK EVIL BEAST!!! scream

*Nora raised her right arm as a sphere of darkness appeared in her palm. The dark ball released a gaint blast of dark lightning paralysing the dragon, making it fall to the ground with a large THUDDD*

Bindaro. *Black chains rose out of the ground and binded themselves around the dragon's thick arms, legs and wings, rendering it helpless*

Luna, you can come out now....are you hurt?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:39 am
Bright Death Friend
Stand Back.

*As Nora took in a deep breath her eyes glowed a ferocious deep purple. Her hands were surrounded by a dark light and black lightning made it's way all around her body. She floated a little way into the air, the shadow spirit enveloping itself into her body.*

*Nora raised her right arm as a sphere of darkness appeared in her palm. The dark ball released a gaint blast of dark lightning paralysing the dragon, making it fall to the ground with a large THUDDD*

Bindaro. *Black chains rose out of the ground and binded themselves around the dragon's thick arms, legs and wings, rendering it helpless*

No but I fell and spashed the egg opene"

Luna steped back to find a baby dragon yawning surrounded by goo and broken egg shells

"I should give this back to the mother"

CaranoWildCat
Captain

Bright Death Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:45 am
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
Stand Back.

Luna steped back to find a baby dragon yawning surrounded by goo and broken egg shells

*Luna makes to pick up the dragon to return it*

STOP!!!! Don't touch it! Or it's mother won't want it back! Hmm.... *Summoning her magic once more, Nora levitates the baby dragon and puts it to where it's mother's muzzle is.*

Phew! That was close. Well...seeing as you found this young one and helped it to hatch, why not name her? (it is a her btw smile )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:47 am
Bright Death Friend
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
Stand Back.

STOP!!!! Don't touch it! Or it's mother won't want it back! Hmm.... *Summoning her magic once more, Nora levitates the baby dragon and puts it to where it's mother's muzzle is.*

Phew! That was close. Well...seeing as you found this young one and helped it to hatch, why not name her? (it is a her btw smile )

Luna looked at the cute baby dragon and thouht really hard

"Well I dont know, maybe Gooey or Shell, somethin related on how it was born"

CaranoWildCat
Captain

Bright Death Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:51 am
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
Stand Back.

Hmm....i agree!

*thinks long and hard*

How about....Goodia? Or does that sound too cliche? confused hehe  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:53 am
Bright Death Friend
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
Stand Back.

Hmm....i agree!

*thinks long and hard*

"I like that name!" Luna smiled until the dragon made a loud growl

"Ummm, maybe we should go or something!"

CaranoWildCat
Captain

Bright Death Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:59 am
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
Stand Back.

Hmm....i agree!

*thinks long and hard*

Yeah i think so.

*both of us notice how the mother dragon begins to fight through the dark bonds, and manages to break one of them.*

O_O.....Now would be a good time to run!

*we both run towards the exit*

Cllinnkkk Kerlinnnkk clink....ROOOOAAARRRRR!!!

She's escaped RUN

*the sound of four flapping wings can be heard behind us*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:07 pm
Bright Death Friend
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend

Hmm....i agree!

*thinks long and hard*

Yeah i think so.

*both of us notice how the mother dragon begins to fight through the dark bonds, and manages to break one of them.*

She's escaped RUN

As Luna is runnin she called out very loudly

"BLISTEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!"

Luna was tryin to call her demon wolf pet in order to save us
"BLISTER HELP US!!!"

As they were runnin a cloud of black smoke began to aappear ahed of them and out came jumpin out was luna's demon wolf Blister

User Image

"Luna what is the....."

Before blister can complete his sentence the dragon busted from behind trees tryin to catch luna and Nora........And then all three of them began running stare  

CaranoWildCat
Captain

CaranoWildCat
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:09 pm
"LUNA HOW THE HELL DID YOU ET YOURSELF INTO THIS!!"

blister kept running

"Cant you fight the dragon or something!! You are supose to be strong!!"

"I am not prepared for this!!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:15 pm
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend

Hmm....i agree!

*thinks long and hard*

Yeah i think so.

She's escaped RUN

"BLISTEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!"

"BLISTER HELP US!!!"

As they were runnin a cloud of black smoke began to aappear ahed of them and out came jumpin out was luna's demon wolf Blister

User Image

"Luna what is the....."

Before blister can complete his sentence the dragon busted from behind trees tryin to catch luna and Nora........And then all three of them began running stare

*Nora turned to look at Blister in almost complete disbelief*

O mighty Wolf Brother! It is, an honour to be in your presence. *Nora bowed her head whilst running from the dragons. You know this girl? I thought that Spirit Wolves were pets to none...or am i mistaken?

*the mother dragon swipes her claws just abouve Nora's and Luna's hats ad cuts a tree clean in half, whilst Goodie spurts out a small fire from her nostrils nearly singing Luna's back*  

Bright Death Friend

CaranoWildCat
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:18 pm
Bright Death Friend
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend

Hmm....i agree!

*thinks long and hard*

Yeah i think so.

She's escaped RUN

"BLISTEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!"

"BLISTER HELP US!!!"

User Image

"Luna what is the....."

O mighty Wolf Brother! It is, an honour to be in your presence. *Nora bowed her head whilst running from the dragons. You know this girl? I thought that Spirit Wolves were pets to none...or am i mistaken?

*the mother dragon swipes her claws just abouve Nora's and Luna's hats ad cuts a tree clean in half, whilst Goodie spurts out a small fire from her nostrils nearly singing Luna's back*

"Well my real master is Luna's father, the stronest man I know and I only follow orders from him! I was told to protect his dauhter......."

blister then remembers his duty and stops running to begin to battle the dragon, he opens his mouth creating a dark sourcery ball to shoot but was interupted by the draon htting him against the tree.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:31 pm
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend
CaranoWildCat
Bright Death Friend

Hmm....i agree!

*thinks long and hard*

Yeah i think so.

She's escaped RUN

"BLISTEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!"

"BLISTER HELP US!!!"

User Image

"Luna what is the....."

"Well my real master is Luna's father, the stronest man I know and I only follow orders from him! I was told to protect his dauhter......."

blister then remembers his duty and stops running to begin to battle the dragon, he opens his mouth creating a dark sourcery ball to shoot but was interupted by the draon htting him against the tree.

Brother! Are you alright? evil evil *Nora's eyes begin to spark dark red lightning that almost looks black, like the endless abyss of death. Both of her hands glow with the same dark colour, darkening the surroundings around then all.*

Those who attack my bretheren, will suffer the consequences!

*Nora forces her two hands together so that the dark magical spheres become one. It grows larger and larger as the mother dragon charges*

HIIIIIIIIIIYYYAAAAAAAAA!!!!

*A huge ray or black/red dark energy hits the mother dragon in the chest and it falls to the ground, unconcious.  

Bright Death Friend

CaranoWildCat
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:35 pm
Luna then runs to blister who was now getting up

"BLISTER Are you alright!!"

Blister looked at the unconsiouse dragon and back at Luna

"I am sorry I couldn't be the one to protect you, I guess I am just getting too old."

Luna huged him and used her healin powers to rid of his wounds

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:39 pm
*Nora's eyes fade back to their normal shade of ice-blue, as she turns around to face Luna and Blister*

Are....you two...alright? Uuurrgghh.

*She collapses to the floor*  

Bright Death Friend

CaranoWildCat
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:43 pm
Bright Death Friend
*Nora's eyes fade back to their normal shade of ice-blue, as she turns around to face Luna and Blister*

Are....you two...alright? Uuurrgghh.

*She collapses to the floor*

"Oh Crap!" Luna rushed over to Nora as she kneeled beside her to raise her head

"Are you okay, would you like me to take you to the hospital, Or I could use my healing powers but you must tell me what is wrong!"

.:~*Main Forum*~:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games