Welcome to Gaia! ::

Another Anime Freak's Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: anime, love, manga, freak, cartoon 

Reply AAFG Main Forum
NARUTO Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolate Milk?
  YESH PLEASE!
  Ew, no!
  Poll Whore
View Results

wesukoi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:42 am
i stated i read it since its a waste off money not to and im glad it has no fillers sad granny chio you know neutral *cough cough* i USE to like it but then the fillers made me feel otherwise it stretched for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG (times a gagillion @__@ )

and the weirdeset thing is why dont girls like the OrochimareXkisame thing lulz razz

No need for so many f'ing O's, they break the freaking page width in any browser you may be using. - Raz. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:49 am
No fighting burning_eyes ...
Anyways, yeahh... Haven't seen Naruto for a long time noww... *goes to search for it in humongous CD stack*  

The Orange Factor

Dark Shadow Sniper
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:36 pm
I only watch it as it appears on tv. Though I do read the manga every week, because that has no fillers in it, and i keep up with new material.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:07 pm
wesukoi
i stated i read it since its a waste off money not to and im glad it has no fillers sad granny chio you know neutral *cough cough* i USE to like it but then the fillers made me feel otherwise it stretched for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG (times a gagillion @__@ )

and the weirdeset thing is why dont girls like the OrochimareXkisame thing lulz razz

'Cuz ItachiKisame is better! =D
I'm kiddin' on that. sweatdrop

I finally watched the 4th Naruto movie... And now I'm on the 3rd. xD
Yes I watched them out of order.  

animefreak120

The Orange Factor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:24 am
Wait, what?? Movie??  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:30 am
The Naruto movies, like the Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, Inu Yasha and Evangelion ones, are just ways for the mangaka and companies leeching money off you to leech even more money off you.

I just screw up their plans by pirating them off the net instead of buying them.  

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Aku_Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:06 pm
@razor

lol... they must be going down on bussiness cause of u  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:04 pm
I just updated myself on the manga

((Wow, is Sasuke emo...his thirst for revenge is so much like...mine. lol!))  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Orange Factor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:13 am
Oh, so they not only make Anime's, but movies as well o___O;;... (Retarded... confused )
Ahaha... And I haven't read the manga lately, so I have no clue what you talking about Cynn rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:12 am
((OMg, 8 tails's bro is soooooo buff!!!))  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Orange Factor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:37 am
O__O;;?!?!!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:49 am
wat happense is ..............................................................find out lol  

Aku_Death
Crew

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:47 pm
All I know is... Sasuke needs to stop jerking off to Sakura's naked pictures, you can see what the aftereffects are in this last manga episode, aka he's going blind from masturbating so much. <-- Spoiler not for the Sasuke-fangull kind. Any complaints on it shall be met with my usual "I care this much: neutral " behavior.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:06 pm
lol, ur so cruel about it. But sometimes, I just don't know what to think anymore. *shakes head*  

Dark Shadow Sniper
Crew

Gramm3r

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:12 am
The guy I borrowed the manga from moved up north and I can't be bothered to look it up anywhere. It's not so good I care to use energy on it. (Apart from the energy required to carry five manga volumes home). The anime... I watched the first episode because I got a free preview DVD with it and that racing thing series that I can't remember on. Never felt any urge to watch anymore.

Of course, I think Naruto is an annoying brat, but never mind me. Kakashi is the only character who made the thing halfways worth the effort.  
AAFG Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games