Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:29 pm
"The thing is....she can't." Isabella her smile faded. "He pendant doesn't work on....pregnant girls." There, she said it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:27 pm
Ciel thought about it before he finally understood that Alois is pregnant. "So Alois is pregnant? If she's the mother then who's the father?" He raised an eyebrow at her questionably.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:15 pm
Isabella looked down at her hands and then back up, she was a demon hunter she had faced worse trials then this but, nothing could make her meet his eyes. "....I-I am....or rather....Ferdinand..." She pressed her lips together and held her breath, tensing anticipating the inevitable.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:28 pm
Normally Ciel would be upset that his fiance was having sex with and having babies with other men, or rather in this case women, but he a lot more troubling things on his mind at the moment. He was upset with her that she didn't ask first, but he had done worser things within their relationship as well. "And you two plan on keeping the child and raising it as yours? If that's what you want then that's up to the two of you, as long as Alois keeps it at...her manor and raise it there with you while you live here with me. You can visit the child and be it's father." He looked very sad and depressed....you can tell he was worried about Sebastian because it was written all over his face, but Alois and Isabella didn't know what happened yet.  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:09 pm
Isabella looked in surprise at Ciel she had been so sure that he'd get angry at her. He did seem upset. Perhaps it was best that they kept this little bit of information to themselves, the three of them...
She nodded. "It is....the most responsible thing to do." She was worried though.

Excusing herself politely, Isabella left his study walking towards the parlor where Alois was waiting for her. "Well....I told him, he's understandably upset, but said that it's up to you if you want to raise it. He has no objections that I will be father to your child Alois." She said  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:31 pm
Alois smiled at her, glad that Ciel hadn't taken the news that bad. "Well I do want to have your child Isabella, so I'm leaving it up to you. Do you really want to go through with this? How upset did Ciel seem about it?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:32 pm
"Yes I do." She said. "He was....He seemed almost distracted by something else."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:08 am
"Well what do you think he was distracted by? Do you think something really bad happened while we were not here? By the way I haven't seen Sebastian since coming in here. Wonder where he is..."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:40 am
"Hmm... You're right, I haven't seen him lately, maybe he knows what is going on. Let's go find him."

Down in the kitchens, they meet up with Sammael instead who told them of what happened to Sebastian. Isabella was dismayed to hear that he was hurt so grievously and it explained a lot why Ciel seemed so out of it.
"Is there anything that I can do to help?" She asked.
"Just....try and keep Ciel smiling, I think that Sebastian would like that." the white banged butler said with sympathy.

Some three days later, Sammel went to check on Sebastian's condition. Most of the minor wounds had healed, the big hole in his chest looked much better then it did a few days ago. The crow-demon was well enough to shift back into his human form so that he could take some nutrients to speed up his healing. Sammael had helped a lot too. using his gift to make sure that he was comfortable and in not too much pain.
"Sebastian, I have brought you some broth and juice." He walked in with a tray in hand and set down on the table. He went over to the bed and carefully lifted his patient, adjusting the pillows so that that the injured butler could sit upright and take his food with more ease. He placed the tray in his lap and sat down beside him. "Ciel and Isabella have gone shopping for the day, they will be back later this afternoon."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:47 am
Alois had been rather saddened to have heard that news as well, and it would explain why Ciel didn't seem to have had that much fight in him in regards to him having a child with Isabella. She would try to make him smile as well.

Over the course of the next few days Alois had stayed at the Phantomhive Estate to try and help out in any way that she could, and eventually Sebastian shifted back into his human form, able to at least sit up and eat on his own. Give or take it two more days and he'll be as good as new. "I see..." He began to eat his meal, hoping he hadn't worried his master too much. "He wasn't too saddened...was he? After all he has everyone else to keep a smile on his face."  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:09 am
"Yes...Alois Trancy made a very big scene last-night when they went to the theater, just imagine it, Ciel walking into the theater with two of the most loveliest young ladies on each arm, I'm sure that nobles will be talking about it for a very long time." Sammael said. "He is doing well. But would be much happier to see you get well."

Claude paced his cage like a trapped tiger. He had taken off his shirt and shoes and was walking around the cell barefoot, it was warm in hell. but he was burning up from the inside. Sweat was starting to drip down his toned body. as he walked back and forth. "Grell....Grell!? Where are you god-damn it!??"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:18 am
Sebastian smiled, wanting to chuckle but didn't want to chance any more pain. He could indeed imagine it since he always imagined his master as a ladie's man one day. "I'm sure that they well be talking about it for a rather long time. Hey....what ever happened to Claude? I don't remember anything past getting wounded."

Grell sneezed in her bedroom of hell as though she got a warning that someone mentioned her named. Still in only her nightgown she slipped into her slippers before going down to Claude's cell with a smirk. "You rang? Or did I sense you calling me down here falsely?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:46 pm
Sammael sighed. "Grell has thought it best that she had him imprisoned for now. She is keeping him in hell until he accepts his heart back."

Claude growled. "Let me out...it's been three days, I need Belial....I need him." He was running his hand over himself, thought his hair, over his skin. Claude hadn't been so long without his lover in a long time. As a human he would have gotten impatient but being a full demon had made his desire burn hotter. He was starting to get desperate.
"Please Grell....If not him, then....someone else. I just need to.." He raked his nails across his skin, leaving behind red trails that bleed a bit. He panted. "Please...."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:07 pm
Sebby sighed as well. "Yes that's best for him right now with the way that he's been acting. He really does need to be locked up." He was soon done with his food, wondering if it would be okay for him to see Ciel. "Would it be okay for Ciel to come in here again? I want him to know that I'm doing better. He'll have more of a piece of mind if he sees me in person."

Grell could tell how much Claude was in need, but he couldn't let him out of his cage until he accepted his heart back. He would try to kill her again, and she couldn't let that happen. "He's still in recovery, so you can't have him. Having sex with him right now might kill him. I can throw you in one of my male servants." She then left and grabbed the servant that kept giving her googly eyes since she became the Queen of Hell, went back down to the cell, and threw him in without breaking the demon barrier. "There. Will he do?"  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:08 am
"....Or perhaps you want to see him." Sammael teased. "I don't see the harm. You are recovering better then I anticipated." The cat demon smiled. "I will go get him for you. Just wait one moment."

Claude easily cut thought the unfortunate demon that Grell had thrown in. His eyes where glowing demonically. He didn't want the stupid servant. The only one who could satisfy his hunger was one who was as strong as he was or perhaps stronger.  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games