Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:19 am
"My my my....Looks like someone has quite the bloodlusty temper..." A rather handsome man with the same features as Sebastian walked in, only with sharper eyes, and longer raven black hair. Grell turned to look at him with a slight blush on her face. "Hey there Azakael. Came to see the man who gave your son a heart?" The king of the crow demons chuckled darkly before walking up to the cage. That sneer that he had upon entering never left his face.

"So you're Thammuz, the man who murdered my past mate, Lilith, and the man that won over my son. What would you like to say for yourself? If I like your answer I might just take the place of that dead corpse in your hand. I've never ******** someone dead before, but I'm certain it's not very pleasant..." He knew already why Claude did what he did. He had the power of Foresight, so he knew it was going to happen before it actually did. He just wanted to make a little bit of unneeded small talk with the man that claimed his son as his mate. He wanted to make sure he was worthy of the spot.

Grell chuckled, and seeing that three is a crowd she stepped out to go and get dressed for the day.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:48 am
Claude stared, So this was Belial's father.....He felt his body starting to respond rather strongly to the man, he looked so much like his mate that the Spider demon smirked. "I did it for myself, I wanted to be King of Hell. Now what kind of demon would I be if I didn't want absolute power?" he said as he slowly walked towards the door. He was only in his pants, which where undone and hung low on his slender hips. His pale skin marred of self inflicted scratches.He was also covered in blood of the stupid demon servant that Grell had throw in his cell.
He ran a hand thought this hair, allowing the sword to melt back into his left hand. "Your son was only a means to an end, Azakeal." He said the name with an erotic tone.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 am
Azakael was really starting to like this demon, but a demon must also be loyal to their royals. Then again he hadn't been loyal to Grell up till now so he wasn't really one to talk here about loyalty. Everything that he's ever done has been only for himself, and Thammuz had done the same. His own eyes glowed red as he looked right at him with his sneer.

"Yes you are correct. Demons should want absolute power, and should do everything to get their hands on it. When I was given the chance I didn't hesitate to take it, and it's pretty sad that my son needs to be ordered just to motivate him to have it as well. It shouldn't take stab wound to wake his sorry a** up. but once he does he'll feel what I feel. Either way you failed as well in your goals, and my son still has his heart...but enough about power and my son for now..." He then stepped through the barrier and into the cell like it didn't exist and walked right up to Thammuz. "How well can you dominate others? How well can you...dominate me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:18 am
Claude walked right up to the other, his breath coming in soft heated pants. he put his left arm around Azakeal and produced the sword at his back. He smirked at the Crow-demon. "Enough to kill you if you don't do as I want." The threat wasn't an empty one either, he would like to see if this sword would kill an higher ranked demon then he was. Fearlessly he ran his tongue over Azakeal's lips.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:27 am
Azakael felt the steel at his back and the demon's lustful desperation wanted to make him chuckle at the scene, but his face went from a sneer more to an evil smirk as the other got bold enough to lick his lips. He certainly had balls, so he'd give him that much. "Very well then I'll play along with this little game of yours. You may play with me as much as you'd like. Isn't that what you want from me? I'd hate to die before my son becomes as powerful as me. Foresight is one of the abilities gained once a Crow reaches the Ultimate State...I already knew you were going to have your way with me. I just can't see if I'm fully satisfied or not..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:01 pm
Sammael had gone to ask Ciel if he would like to see Sebastian, now that he butler was up. "Ceil, Sebastian is awake and would like to see you." He said. giving a nod to Isabella who as seated with Rose on her lap, she was playing 'house' with the little girl, teaching her basic care for a baby, while at the same time informing Alois.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:09 pm
Ciel noticably smiled when Sammael said that it would be okay for him to see his head butler again. It had felt like forever sense he had seen him or even heard any word of him at all. "Can you take me to him?"

Alois smiled as well, glad that Sebastian was okay, because he didn't like seeing Ciel so down and upset. Things should go great from here on out before going back to baby lessons.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:38 pm
"Of course."

Sammael cleared away the dishes and the tray from Sebastian's bed. He left a pitcher of water and a glass at the bedside for him. He left them alone for a moment to take the tray back to the kitchen. leaving hte door silghtly ajar.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:43 pm
Sebastian smiled when he saw Ciel walking through the bedroom door, and Ciel smiled as well as he walked over to him. "Good to know that you're doing better Sebastian. I was really worried about you these past few days. How many more days until you're fully healed?"

Sebastian patted him on the head. "Give or take two more days the most, then I'll be up and about again in no time once again making your meals, and serving you tea." After they spent a good amount of time together Ciel walked out of the room to allow him to get some rest. He was in a better mood now that he saw for himself that he was going to be just fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:11 pm
Sammael nursed the head butler for a few more days, But still kept him in bed until he finally gave him the last examination.
Pressing his ear to his chest, he listened carefully at the beats of his heart, it had been damaged, and was healing slower then the rest of him. He supposed that it was because a heart wasn't natural for a demon. The heart beats seemed steady enough. Using his ability to 'see' into the body had brought nothing to be concerned about.
Sammael lifted his head. "Alright, your good to go. but please take it easy if you feel dizzy, your heart is still healing.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:19 pm
After Sammael cleared him to go he had gotten into a spare uniform and simply nodded at his requests to be careful since his human heart was still healing. It had taken a pretty good tab afterall. "Yes Sammael, I understand."

Just then Grell appeared and smiled at Sebby. "Glad to see that you're up and about. You mind coming to Hell with me a bit? I need to talk with you in private." Sebastian nodded before going down to Hell with Grell, and she took him to Claude's cell, and his father was in the room as well. "Hello Father...Claude. Claude are you ready to take back your human heart yet? I'm doing better in case you were wondering....my heart is healing slowly though, so it's still damaged for the most part."

For now his father was smirking, remaining quiet, knowing that his heart right now was going to be the least of his worries.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:13 pm
Claude was in his demon form, in just his pants. standing in the middle of the cell like he had before. this time over he had slashes from much larger claws on his sides and down his back which where still healing.
"It is most pleasing to see that you have recovered Belial. I thought that Lilith had ended your life for sure."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:16 pm
"No she didn't even though I thought she did when she first made that blow even if I did change into demon form at the last possible moment." Sebastian looked him over and raised his eyes at the slashes. "What's with the marks Claude? Scratched yourself to kill boredom from being locked up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:35 pm
A slow smile grew on Claude's face. "You could say that, after all Grell would not release me so that I could 'visit' you." the glimmer of lust in his golden eyes spoke volumes of what he had meant by 'visit'. Claude walked closer the door, tilting his head to the side. "So I found a worthy diversion." He flicked his eyes at Azakeal for a second then back to his lover. Amusement pulled his lips up into a mocking smile. "I must say...You both have the same skills, if not size."  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:50 pm
Sebastian instantly glared over at his father who only smirked at him like someone had just told an amusing joke. Well regardless that little joke was completely one-sided. "You slept with my Father!?! I would ask how could you, but I forgot. you have no heart, so I shouldn't expect complete loyalty from you."

Grell cleared her throat, meaning she wanted to say something. "I had you come down here for a different reason Sebby. If you happen to take another hit like that from anyone or anything you're not going to survive it in the current state that you're in. Meaning that if you wish to keep that human heart of yours then you'll have to get stronger. I'm sorry to send you out on such a dangerous mission right off the sick bed, but it's important that it's done as soon as possible. I need you to go to the Dark Forest in the Chinese District of Hell, and gain your Ultimate and Final Form. The Dark Forest could also easily devour your human heart until there's nothing left, so you'll have to leave it behind with someone you trust."

Sebastian knew that Grell had many good points. Next time there might not be a next time for him if he didn't do it...but who would he let hold onto his precious heart when it's still healing? "I suppose...I can let you hold onto it Grell when I go. Also what makes you think I won't be like Claude and not want it back?"

Grell smirked at him. "Because I know you've always been loyal to the throne, and if ordered to you will come back for it...if not you'll end up like Claude."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff