Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dalek, Cyberman, Timelord, TARDIS, Doctor Who 

Reply When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild
A doctor who rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants to be the doctor?
  OOOHHH! OOOHHHH! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!*Crash*
  THE ASSISTANTS ROCK!!!!!!
  The doctor stinks! THE MASTER FOR INTER GALACTIC RULER!!!!!
View Results

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:38 pm
The Doctor was staring intently at the window, trying to make out shapes he thought he saw inside... they were shifting very slightly, then one began... pointing?

There is a certain chill that runs down one's spine when something in the darkness is looking at you.

The chill is even more menacing and pronounced when the glance is a hungry one, violent in yearning, greedy ways.

"Sam... Eddie... Susan... Captain... I think we should..." The Doctor began saying.

The chill struck the Doctor with a sudden pang.

"...RUN!!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:40 pm
OOC: Aren't people freaked out by Sorvad? Let's...re-examine his subplot?  

TheSmilingShadow

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:47 pm
The Captain looked to the doctor saying "What did you see?!What did you see?!" as the group ran.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:57 pm
"I didn't see... I felt... You didn't feel it?"

The Doctor was rounding the corner, and once everyone caught up, he rubbed his head saying "We need to hide! Lay low and collect ourselves for a few minutes... We've obviously lost Plan Element-Of-Surprise."

~~~

There was one thing that Sam was thinking at the moment, as he was quietly catching his breath next to the Doctor.

It went something like:
"OHMAGOD... What the ******** have I gotten myself into."

CrystalGazer

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:58 pm
(( OOC: Yeah, Lycan... read what you've missed and edit your post. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:10 pm
The Captain stood for a moment and his eyes went wide saying "No couldn't be,I recongize that feeling,its her or another her but I know who this is."  

JackLantern2020

TheSmilingShadow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:27 pm

He didn't say anything, but somehow the arrows started to fire. Bits of red flew through the dark hitting people. The bodies fell to the ground, dying but not dead, but on fire, and becoming dead. People screamed, the fires grew brighter, everyone erupted into chaos.

Guards on the walls dumped fine candle oil onto people below, archers took aim and they burst into flames, screaming and running around.

She looked to the King, who smiled only slightly. She looked back to the fire dance below.

She watched as guards began to enter the choas as a few people tried to run out through the front gates only to be killed by Vlad's horseman hiding in the forest. She watched the Time Lords look around, sensing her.

The kill was coming close. The hunger erupted and took her away from the show. But she grinned.

They looked around, seeking her, too busy to notice the guards encircling them. She began backing away from the window in case they saw her, she went to the wall and merely watched the King as he stayed to watch.

"Oh my GOD, we're all gonna die!" Eddie said as someone on fire ran past her. "GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:40 am
Susan grabed ahold of Eddie and slaped her across the face. The last thing they needed was for someone to freak out. A Time Lord freaking out is not a good thing. With luck, the slap would make her mad.
Susan said, "Stop behaving like some overactive child!"  

Triska
Crew

JackLantern2020

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:05 am
The Captain just looked to them saying "We wish an audience with your king." He says calm as a cucumber.

"We wish to discuss about his new guest,the woman who wears strange clothing." He says hoping this will work,if it didn't the ereptor would still want them alive long enough for her to have her feast.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:22 pm

"You hit me!" Eddie screamed. "There are people on fire and you hit me!"

She wanted to slap her back, but her hand got cut underneath the folds of the cloak and it was decided mid-way the more pressing matter was to run around in a panic and escape with her life.

TheSmilingShadow

Triska
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:59 pm
Susan ignored the guards around them. "Yes, I hit you. And unless you calm yourself down, I'll hit you again. The 'one heart' is doing a better job than you are."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:27 pm
OOC: How'd Sorvad get there if everyone would be FREAKED OUT by the sight of him! Get him out of there!

"The One-Heart isn't one of the last of his kind!"

She pushed Susan off.

"And I haven't called him One-heart in a long time!"

She ran over to Sam just then, almost rebelling against what Susan thought of her. She grabbed Sam away from the Doctor and ran straight towards the guards.

"What the hell!" Sam was yelling.

"It wants US, not you!" She yelled at him.

A guard ran in front them but she just leapt on top of him and started kicking him with her boots. She pushed Sam closer to the Gate to which many were escaping through.

"RUN, STUPID! Get help!" She yelled.

TheSmilingShadow

CrystalGazer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:36 pm
The Doctor restrained himself, he didn't like the idea of bearing themselves to the Ereptor with almost no defenses. But what was the other choice? He started to formulate a plan. He wasn't sure what it was going to be yet, but he started...

Then, suddenly, Eddie was pushing Sam out of the way of the guards.

The Doctor smiled.

~~~

"Ok! Ok!" Sam was yelling. "Um... um... Who?" But the mass of mayhem was already covering the last Time Lords from sight.

Who would help? Who????

Sam got an idea.

"Sorvad!" He ran out of the gates, ecstatic.

"Now. Where the ******** is he?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:45 pm
Sorvad sighed as he walked aimlessly through the woods. He wasn't able to accompany the others on account of his kind around here tend to attract pitch forks and torches.

"Stupid humans, and human-like creatures with multiple organs... Fine, I don't need any of you. I'll build my own 2nd dimension-defying-time-traveling tardis thingy and I'll go join the Daleks and rule the universe with an iron fist!"

Sorvad picked up a stick and through it angrily. A squirrel looked down at him from a branch. Sorvad looked up at the squirrel and shot it with a laser from his helmet. "Stupid human-squirrel thingy."  

Lone-Lycan

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games