Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Tournament (Registration Closed)
Battleground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shattered_Fangs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:56 am
"I'm not weakened...." Kazi said yawning "I was just hoping for a nap....."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:32 pm
"Good, now if you would please..GET YOUR a** DOWN HERE!!! I've been waiting to fight you again for AGES!!"  

Mazarith Firin

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:32 pm
"Of course you do Wolf."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:52 pm
Wolf smirked and looked up into the stands at Ritosune,"Excellent." Wolf and his sword dissapeared, Wolf reappearing back in the stands.  

wolf 2001

Shattered_Fangs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:51 pm
"friggin Mazi thinking that he can order me around...." Kazi muttered as he stood up and stretched "Why the hell can't we have a break or something? I'm tired....." Kazi yawned again to emphasize his point  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:13 pm
"Ouit complaining, Just get in there and finish this..." Wolf said. He looked at Kazi intently. And you better win, so i can take you down in the finals.  

wolf 2001

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:36 am
"You can take a nap later, Kazi!"
He growled, getting really impatient.
"Just come on and fight me already!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:15 am
Silva smiled and knocked Kazi into the ring. "No, student of mine will insist they need a break after a couple fights."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:08 pm
He grinned. "That's more like it, now let's start already, PLEASE."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:19 am
"Fine, fine, fine...." Kazi said as he finished stretching and immediately fired bolts of silver straight at Firin. At the same time, Kazi melted away into the floor. Now, Firin.... where am I? Kazi's voice asked hautingly  

Shattered_Fangs

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:10 pm
He pointed at the bolts of silver, making a gun with his fingers.
"Baaang.." Fire burst out of his finger-tip, knocking them away and melting them down.
"Well, I'm going to guess that's it's either everywhere yet nowhere, or wherever I smell you out from."
He closed his eyes and began to sniff around.
"Oh yeah, you're using your silver claiming..Last time I checked silver didn't have a scent, and I would smell that everywhere at once anyway..
You know what? I think you're constantly moving, or hiding in the ground using silver as protection."
He pointed directly under him, and a large burst of fire surged out of his finger, shattering the ground underneath him and launching him high in the air.
"I suppose I'll have to sweep you out, wherever you're hiding."
He started shooting fire all over the battleground, and even through the air, out of his finger-tips, in the hope that he would hit Kazi so he could find him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:27 pm
"Stupid as always...." Kazi said from Firin's back "I'm not at my 'A' game, and you still can't touch me." Kazi finished with a knife with a purple tint to it. "Firin, you might want to learn how to dodge. This poison has a nasty effect that I love. It kills in 15 minutes, and I'm immune to it. Unless you have the ability to reconstruct a poison that is ever-changing and is based off of something that you don't have access to on a molecular basis, you're kinda screwed." Kazi said with a grim face as he attempted to nick Firin with his silver blade.  

Shattered_Fangs

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:40 am
He whipped around in the air, blocking Kazi's blade with his Spirit Dagger, pushing Kazi's blade away from his body a bit, and pointed directly at his chest. "Actually, my plan worked quite well. I pretended to be my same old stupid self, and then you came out for me, attempting an attack on me.
You're the one who's being stupid, now."
He pointed directly at Kazi's chest, and shot a large burst of black fire out of his finger.
"Death Flames. Gotta love 'em."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:32 am
Kazi grinned wickedly as the flames devoured him burning his clothes and leaving him completely unscathed "I performed the same thing on myself as my master... I am now flame retardant."  

Shattered_Fangs

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:43 pm
"Good for you, but I've got more than fire, it's just the first thing I was ever taught, combat-wise."
He flicked his wrist and shards of ice appeared in the air, coming in at Kazi.  
Tournament (Registration Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games