Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime Role Play Guild
Foxi's Para-RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:29 pm
((Hey for some reason romance has appeared in every RP I have been in either with you and KBG or not....don't know why and I usually don't enter them so so theres no real worry unless you start it. ^_^))

"Thats fine aslong as she doesn't disturb the trainers and I am going to go through the gun course first then hand to hand." Ace says giving Suka a letter to give to the trainers of the dogs letting her through as the gun course that steeps down into a hole that has a small town in it can be seen "Wanna join me or just wanna watch?" Ace says preparing himself  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:04 pm
(Have you actually read my one piece for Hexes? It's finished and I keep putting links for you, but you haven't said anything so. . . >.<)

"She'll behave. Won't you?" she added with a sidelong look at her wolf. The beast looked back at her with a blank look, but the Noble wasn't fooled. "Don't ruff 'em up too much," she called as the wolf took the note from Ace and bounded from the area.

As she walked into the shooting range, she considered her options.

"I'll take a couple shots. Doesn't hurt to keep in practice," she decided after looking at the other shooters in the range.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:30 pm
Ace hands her a Desert Eagle and a M16 "Well goodluck." Ace says pointing for her to go one way as he runs off into another area in the course with all routs leading out at the other end and gunshots being heard from all directions

As Suka comes up to the other dogs Ty a black hound looks over and yawns "So are you a wolf or something? Oh and we were wondering why you were here. No offence but most Humans hate Wolfs, well free ones that is."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:55 pm
Senaka hefted the M16 with ease, the Desert Eagle held in her off hand. Seeing the General run off in the other direction, she looked back at her gun and the range they had entered. 'What in this world will they come up with next,' she thought as she walked down the other lane.

Suka dropped her note on the trainers' desk before proceeding to where the other canines wandered freely. Her hackles rose momentarily at the sight of the black hound, but quickly relaxed at his greeting.

"Or something," she replied with a toothy grin. Taking a surveying glance of the room, she noted how many were present. "All Wolf's are free. Even the ones that reside beside man." Shaking her silver and white fur, she looked straight at Ty, a sign of dominance.  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:55 am
All of the dogs start laughing at Suka's comment of "All wolf's are free" "Your not free. No animal is We are man's best friend yet not even we are free. We are merely treated better for our servitude. All animals including wolfs are controlled by Man. If they wanted they could keep you as pets or as in the past keep you as an attraction to look at in zoos. But no if anything nowadays they if wanted they would exterminate you so you nor I for that matter are free no matter how hard we try and fool ourselfs. Being Man's best friend does have its perks though..free food, water, play toys, friends in a way, and a happy life. But for you our originals the ones that were before dogs, you are the ones that Humans will forfiet due to your wild and dangerouse nature."

Ace clears the course in the time in takes for Ty to finish his speach witch is a bit less than thirty seconds...more than outstanding than most Humans could pull in the conditions required to pass, No killing civilians, taking down all the targets, and not stoping.

((I think we can have Ty in as a main character like Suka, Ace, and Senaka ^_^))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:50 pm
"I suppose it was a wise choice for me to not side with humans' then," she countered. Her blue eyes locked on Ty, who seemed to be the most dominant of them. The others followed in his lead. He didn't even seem bothered that she towered over them all. Wolves were naturally taller and heftier than most dog breeds, which made them stand out all the more back when they were hunted. Though she was smaller than the males of her clan, Suka still was a full six inches taller than Ty, and weighed about 50 pounds more, all of which was lean muscle and thick gleaming fur.

"I would never allow myself to be tamed. Brainwashed into thinking that this," she motioned the room with a swish of her tail. "This is all I have to look forward to. I would rather let the beasts outside eat me."

"However, I do see the uses they have. Humans are good for providing shelter, healing the sick or wounded, even allowing those of us they deem less vile to live in their homes," she admitted with a dismissive sway of her head. "But do not believe them when they tell you that we are inferior. Or that we wolves are merely beasts to be exterminated. We are no more dangerous than you would be if you lived in the wild."

Senaka looks at Ace as he leaves the course. Leaning against the wall, her gun beside her, the Noble didn't look any less tussled than when she entered the course.

"Took you long enough," she said with a toothy grin.

(Alright, Ty can be a character if you wish. But you need to make a profile for him. I made one for Suka to be fair. I actually found a decent pic for her too. ^'^)  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:04 am
((Your always so picky when it comes to profiles Foxi....lol jk but ok just give me some time.))

"Getting a better score than you Ace says grinning back as both scores show on the screen with Ace getting a 30/35 and Senaka getting a 29/35.

Ty gives a toothy grin "I don't believe myself inferior. In fact we dogs do better with Humans. They need us not the other way around. We give them comfort and unconditional love. We give them courage and spirit in battle and have been since we left you wolves in the beginning. In return for this we get our perks as I guess you could call it so don't think we are doing this for nothing, we just know better."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 am
(I'm in no hurry. I just like having them so I can fill needed info later. So I don't forget, cause I often do. lol)

"Show-off," she murmured her smile fading as she watched the next pair enter the course. She would not feel miffed at being beaten by a human.

"Want to go again? Or switch to target practice?" the noble asked. She kept her face carefully neutral.

"Whatever helps you sleep soundly," she countered airily as she rose from her haunches and walked to where a trainer stood in a ring with puppies. He was training them to do simple tasks like sit and stay. The puppies were not apt to listen and frolicked happily about. Cocking her head to one side, Suka watched the pups play while the trainer tried to get them round up.

"Well cousin, at least our pups act the same regardless of worldly circumstances," she observed with a hint of amusement in her voice. "They seem happy here. That's what counts, right?"  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:16 pm
((Well you got the profile now you just have to fix the pics link.))

"Lets go to target practice shall we?" Ace stars smiling as he starts to walk towards the practice arena.

Ty smiles "Well when your right your right. So how long you staying? Until your partner comes back or what? Not being mean or anything I just wanna know."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:10 am
(Eh >.< thanx)

"Certainly," Senaka agreed, following in the General's wake.

"At least until it is decided we are no longer needed. However, there is a chance we may be called away on official business," the wolf answered. "Such is the life of enforcers, I suppose. It keeps life interesting, not knowing when things will happen or when we must move on." Ruffling her fur with a mighty shake, Suka relaxed a little more.

She was worried about the moral of the hounds, but was glad to see they were in better shape since she had last seen them. It was sad to think that Ty was the new alpha. She had rather liked the old one, but such is the way of the pack. The strong lead and the weaker follow. It didn't help that the last alpha had been killed during their tracking mission. She could only hope that Ty fared better.

(I'll just let you describe the arena. I've no idea what one would look like)  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:26 pm
The practice arena is a large stadium recreated to give a fighting spirit to the soldiers such as in roman gladiator times as they use hand to hand combat or swords and even knifs to fight until one is knocked out or can no longer fight. Death is not allowed and no injuries are either unless by accident and even then a punishment will be given minor as it may be. "What kind you wanna do?" Ace asks smiling

Ty yawns and shakes himself awake "Well I kinda miss the old fellow who held the title alpha but you were with him on the mission...what happened to him? Almost no one saw him and for some reason died by himself. Did you see anything?" Ty asks as the other dogs listen in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:57 pm
"It was a fools error," Suka began. She knew it would be a tale they would want to hear. Settling herself on her haunches, the wolf looked at the eager faces before her.

"One of the other hounds,not sure where he was in the pack line, had stumbled upon a beasts nest while we tracked our quarry. Rather than back away and continue on, he went inside to investigate. The alpha went in to retrieve him, knowing that we would leave them behind otherwise. Pressed for time and losing ground, we waited." Pausing for effect, the wolf lowered her head in thought before continuing.

"Before we grew impatient, both hounds ran from the lair of sand and rock. The alpha trailed behind, looking behind him in fear. What emerged from that den was a creature that no hound should have to fight. It had no name, but was larger than the largest man, arms thick like trees that ended in curved claws. It's skin was mostly covered in sand, or maybe it was made of sand, but large quills rose from all over its body. As it bellowed out a roar from its broad flat face, its quills shook and rattled like a snakes."

Senaka whistled in appreciation at the domed arena. Walking to the far side, she set down her jacket and began braiding her hair back.

"Wow, haven't been in a building this big since I went to my peoples' forbidden temple. And that was almost an age ago," she said in awe. She then shrugs at Ace's question.

"Don't care, you're the one who is training. I'm just here to amuse myself." Her eyes darted to the side to catch a glimpse of the general, a small smile tugging her lips.

(for the record, an age is about 10,000 years. ^'^)  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 am
"Alrite how about you and I sword fight? I have gotten pretty good at it even though you will still probably win." Ace says with a laugh. Ace walks over to their area and tosses her a sword holding his in a defencive position.

Ty frowns as the over dogs follow and Ty quickly hides it by smiling again "Hey atleast he died honorably right guys?" Ty says trying to cheer everyone up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:59 am
"If that is what you wish," the Noble replied as she tosses her now braided hair behind her. Walking over to the shelves of weaponry, she brandishes a blunt blade. Swinging it about to test its balance she sets the first down and grabs a second. Satisfied that it is usable, she walks closer to Ace, noting his defensive stance.

"Shall we then?" she softly asks. Then with a fluid motion she lunges forward, bringing her blade around in a slanted arc.

"That isn't even the best part," she stated. The hounds around her seemed both eager and agitated about hearing the tale, mixed emotions. She could understand.

"The beast howled and charged after the two, barreling along the sand as if he was somehow part of it. Though the hounds were faster on flat sprints, the beast quickly gained the ground as it barreled through the rising dunes. In a last ditch effort, they split up, hoping to confuse the predator. Rather than stop, it quickly changed direction and went straight for the alpha."

Bending her ears down, Suka went quiet for a moment. Grief shadowed her shoulders.

"The beast scooped up the hound as he turned to fight and dove into the sand. Both disappeared for a while, but the beast reappeared a while later. The alpha was gone. And we had no choice but to move on."

Looking at Ty while he tried to keep his pack high spirited made her bark a dry laugh.

"I suppose you're right. At least he died an honorable death. A death worthy of his clan." Raising her ears again, she looked at the young alpha. "A wolf's death."  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:46 am
Ace quickly blocks and counters using the tip to lunge forward while keeping it close enough to him so that he could easily bring it back to defend himself if she were to block and counter aswell, making shure he knew the position of her feet and how they were stanced and her eyes trying to follow them. "This should be fun." Ace says wearing the same smile from before.

Ty nods and laughs a bit "I don't know why but that old dog always wanted to be a wolf...He liked your species sence of honor and dignity compared to dogs. How should I put it, Barbarish or slackish behavior towards everything we do. But since we know the story everbody go back to what you were doing." With that all the dogs followed Ty's order and sulked by themselves when the two were alone Ty lowers his head ".....Hey. Thanks for that. I really appreciate it and so does the rest of my pack."  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games