Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
New York State Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:34 pm
"Ok. We are going to assault the building to eliminate the threat then we will Get to the security room"Murph spins the helicopter and flies off towards the black building "Mac, Pliot the helicopter and cover us once we enter the building. Royce grab some frame charges and get the gear ready." "Sir, Yes, Sir!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:29 pm
Patrick blasted the winch on the security gates. the gates dropped down, temporarily keeping the infected from getting onto the roof. Patrick turned over to a infected who he had blasted with his shotgun and finished it off with a blast to the head, he jogged back up onto the roof and finished off any twitching infected there before firing off the flare gun he'd retrieved with his supplies from the gunshop, signalling for Trip to pick the people on the Gun-store up.  

N for Notorious
Crew

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:41 pm
Trip looked back and saw a flare on the roof of the gun store and yelled at Bianca "Hey, go back to the roof and pick up Patrick! He just set a flare!" then Trip looked down and saw alot of zombies just walking and running into the gunstore. Trip got his MP5's and started firing at the zombies heads, trying to slow them down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:31 pm
ellis wandered the streets of new york city looking for other survivors. he had heard of a gun shop nearby and decided to head that way. that was sure to be a draw for other survivors and if not he could atleast restock on ammo  

Bohemius

Wheezing Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:50 pm
Capt. Burnett and Echo12-12 squad reached the Black building code named "SZ-Defence". Murph, Royce and Pfc.Young slide down the rope "Royce place a breach charge on that door, Everyone else get into position." Royce gets the charge on the door and blows the door off the hinges and throws a Fragmentation grenade down the stairwell " Young take point."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:43 pm
Bianca gave Trip a thumbs up, tilting the throttle ever so slightly, moving the helicopter towards the gun store and lowering it onto the roof near Patrick. "I think I'm really starting to get the hang of this thing," she said softly, smiling to herself. "You need a name, lil' helicopter. How about.. Gingivere. Yes. Perfect." She lightly puffed on her cigar as she pat the helicopter's dashboard and lifted her rifle off to ground to place it in her lap.  

Inkspills

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:46 pm
Patrick smiled as he slung his shotgun over his shoulder and leapt onto the ladder, he swung up into the chopper, he chuckled at Bianca's name for the chopper, "Fine with me, name it what you will, I'm not going to be able to take it with me to Russia."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:50 pm
"To Russia?" she asked, turning the chair to face him, wincing a bit at the rusty squak it made. "Are we headed all the way to Russia, then? Hoenstly I have no idea where we're supposed to be heading next.. I wasn't paying attention much."  

Inkspills

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:55 pm
Patrick lit a cigarette as he sat down on his seat, "I'm going that far, its up to each one of you where you're going, but after we stop at the gps destination, I'm taking a military jet to Alaska, fueling up, then flying to the Volo in Russia, i might stop in Moscow in the way, or somewhere closer to fuel up, but I'm ultimately headed to my Brother in Law's manor on the Volo to see if he, my older sister and my nephew are still alive."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:12 pm
"Well.. all of my family is pretty much dead.. er.. undead.. so I don't know where I'm going to go. You saved my a** when I crashed my van.. so I suppose I owe you," she said, inhaling deeply on her cigar after and puffing a cloud of smoke, then tossing the thing out the window. "I'll either go along with you or whatever." Bianca shrugged, sitting with her legs crossed.  

Inkspills

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:17 pm
Murph and his squad split up in the building to clear it when murph hears Killroy yell for help "Killroy? Killroy Come in! Anyone near him?" "Negitive your the closest sir." "ok. Ill check on him" Rob runs up some stairs to the floor Killroy is on only to find him infected. "Shite. I need help up here I'm Sourrounded. On second thought retreat!" Rob fulls out his pistol and fires at some of the zombies while trying to get back to the helicopter. "Sir its royce, I have the tapes and have gotten onto the chopper. Where are you?" " Im exiting the coming out the door now and I am placing flares to destroy the building. Get ready to beat a hasty retreat." Murph Hits some more Zombies in the head killing them and then places red flares on the building before getting into the helicopter" Go Mac, Go!" the helicopter gets away from the building as a F-16 streaks overhead and hits the Building with a Missle bringing it down into a pile of rubble and zombie parts" Good shooting pilot". It's Nothing. Just helping out some british folk"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:24 pm
Patrick nodded, dousing his own cigarette on his boot before looking at the rest of the group. He scratched some stubble on his chin for a moment before speaking again, "What about the rest of you? if my Brother-in-Law is alive he'll shelter you in his manor, whether or not you fight with him and his employees against the Zombies, I know he will, he's a good man."  

N for Notorious
Crew

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:31 pm
Sitting in the helicopter the squad hears an alarm. Mac looks at Capt. Burnett with a horror struck face "S-S-S-Sir w-we are going down!" Murph grabs the radio and transmits a Mayday signal " Mac, try to land somewhere remotely safe." " negitive sir, There is no where safe we are going to slam into that building by the gun shop. Hold On tight" The helicopter slams into the street infront of a Gun shop and everyone survives but, are sourrounded by zombies "Shite. Is everyone ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:32 pm
Bianca gave a small yawn, placing her head on the chopter's dashboard and nuzzling it a bit. "Is everyone on the chopter? Can we take off yet?" she mumbled, sounding slightly dowzy. "I want to get to the place on the gps so I can take a nap.. YEEK!" she squealed and her head shot up when she heard a crash, instaly grabbing at her rifle and glancing around. ".. I'm nto the onyl one who heard and felt that.. right?"

Bianca got up out of the helicopter with her rifle and looked down off the building and over to where the helicopter had crashed. She saw movement.. but nto the usual zombie movement. Other survivors! But zombies were closing in one them, fast, attracted by the noise. With one swift movemnt, she loaded her rifle, lowered it, and opened fire on the zombies, smirking as she did so.  

Inkspills

The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games