Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Ontario Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:36 pm
"We were heading to Toronto," Maryse replied. Her eyes were focused on his face, despite the fact that she couldn't see it, her gaze unwavering. "I'd heard that the military had established a stronghold in the GTA," she continued, "and we were going to check it out. We've been on the run for a while, and we need a place to eat and rest." She also wanted to take a shower—a long, hot shower—but she didn't say anything about that. She didn't want to give him any mental images.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:43 pm
"Hey martin Run a check on that base in the GTA." "all ready on it." Martin slides down into the passenger seat and acesses a laptop and goes into the Military achrive of bases in Canada. The base comes up. But, it is marked as a hostile military control. "Sir you might want to see this. Im Forewarding it to your PDA." "Ok. Got it. Wait really. I could have sworn other wise. Get a bombing run on it. Stat." Allen puts his PDA back into the holder on his belt.  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

backera95

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:35 pm
Allen walked home and instantly knew something was wrong; The window was busted. he held his his hand up to tell them to stop. He whispered to Ryu "someones been inside." he nodded face grim. Ryu turned to Wolfie. their's someone inside if we don't come back then leave"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:03 am
-she rolled her eyes- if u actually think i'm letting ya'll have ya'lls fun then u think wrong, i'm coming  

Gumpythebanana

Timid Lover

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:51 am
Richie reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet as the second soldier smacked the first one. He pulled out his military ID, and handed it to the man at the window. He realized that the soldiers weren't hostile because he and Maryse were still alive.

"Did I do something wrong, officer?" Richie said in a joking tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:50 am
"No, But he did" Allen Motioned to Martin. " umm. We have a little problem about the "Safe zone" the soldiers there are hostile to Martin and I"  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:45 am
"Hostile?!" Maryse said incredulously, "How can they be hostile?! Aren't you ******** supposed to be on the same ******** side?"

She shook her head. "Hostile," she said, "C'est la chose la plus stupide que j'ai jamais entendu." Back when she'd been working at the bar, Maryse had been known for two things: her natural beauty and her short temper. When she lost her temper, she sometimes slipped into French, her native language. She kicked the back of the seat once. Twice. Three times. "Merde!" she screamed, "Merde! Merde! Merde!" She kicked and kicked and kicked until her anger ebbed away.

She stopped. She sighed deeply. "What are we going to do, now?" she asked the soldier when she finally had her temper under control again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:48 am
"What do you mean hostile man? We were with a goup earlier that had seperated from a rogue commander. They were saving civvies. We have a friend who is with them. They're in a small convoy, they were taking all the backroads and going around the cities. If they come across GTA with the small force they have, they'll be killed quickly," Joe explained as Maryse lost her temper in the back.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:15 am
"They are hostile towards me and martin but they are still helping Civvies. If martin or I go within 100 ft they will fire on us." "Sgt. Alen. We have 2 dead soldiers from the Base. they have uniforms just like us but have the patches of the enemy. I have an Idea." "I see where your getting at. toss me the Bullet proof vest and the patches and we can get into the Base and potentialy get their trust."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:39 am
"Wait wait wait," Joe protested, "Why are they mad at you? if they are helping civvies, but seem to only hate you two, then maybe it's YOU who antagonized it..."  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:49 am
"they don't just hate me and him. They hate everyron in the 191." Allen takes off his vest and puts on the enemy's as well as their patches. "I don't know why but if they saw anyone with the 191 logos they would kill them. Martin you set?" "Yeah. All set." "Ok. we will drive infront and you will follow us. If they figure out who we are they won't suspect that we met."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:26 pm
"And what exactly did the 191 do to GTA to make them hostile towards only them? If they start shooting at you, I don't want to be caught in the middle of your battle. If they frendly to civvies and we roll on in there with you, and you're found out eventually, then they'll think her and I had a hand in it, and probably kill us too," Joe said, staring at the man as he put on the patches.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

NoLifeKing66

6,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:54 pm
Maryse listened intently as Richie spoke with the soldier. It seemed that there was some sort of misunderstanding between the soldier's squad and the military stronghold in the GTA that had resulted in hostilities between the two groups. Whatever, she thought. That was none of her concern. None whatsoever. As long as the military stronghold in the GTA was still taking in survivors, she didn't care what the soldier or his squad did. She just wanted a ******** shower.

"Okay," the soldier said, "We will drive in front and you will follow us. If they figure out who we are, they won't suspect that we met."

"C'est des conneries!" Maryse blurted out, "Bullshit! If they figure out who you are, they'll probably kill us all!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:17 pm
"I'm sorry, man. But we've come too far to be killed in the crossfire between two rival groups. We're going to head on ahead. You guys do what you want, we have no part in it. If we see you, we see you. If not, then God speed," Richie said, starting to drive slowly, then sped back up to an easy thirty as he drove towards GTA, hoping that if those soldiers tried to infiltrate GTA, they wouldn't involve himself or Maryse.  

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:27 pm
Allen watches as the car speeds off. Suddenly pain shoots from his toes straight to his chest. The car ran over his toes. "OW. GOD DAMN IT. Martin see if you can get the commander of the base in GTA on the radio. I need to talk to him." What the two in the car didn't know is that there was no real hostility between the GTA base and the 191. There was just a rivalry. The base was controled by the 141. Also good guys. Allen just didn't want to say anything because he still didn't know whether or not they where friendly or not.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games