Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:29 pm
Vincent then turned to Claire again. "Nevermind, I'll ask you when she gets up. it concerns Claire as well you see." (Since Murph left lets just say he left the room too k you two?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:35 pm
Bianca watched as everything took place, not saying a word and jsut standign there with her arms crossed. She waited until Patrick had left, then went over to Joe and leaned on him, putting her arm on his shoulder. "If it makes you feel any better, il mio amico, i trust you. Even if you're a idiota that nearly blew me up," she reached up and patted his head. ",but if you do it again I'll shank you."  

Inkspills

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:46 pm
Vincent extended his hidden blade and shined it while waiting for Claire to get up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:00 pm
Vincent then retracted his blade into his sleeve again, then fell asleep in his chair by the bed. (I got to go guys)  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:13 pm
((For all purposes We had a Transformer blow down the street and the computer doesnt have a Battery so it kicked its breaker in the basement((Yes we have a Breaker for our PC)) so I never left the room persay so lets pick up where i left))
"Whats that Vincent?" Murph wondered what Vincent could possibly want. "Murph. Demitri here. We have eyes on friendly helicopter approching sowe will start landing them."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 pm
"Well, Captain, um....I was wondering if I could borrow a helicopter for me, Claire, and maybe Joe so we can get to France." Vincent looked at Murph with nervousness, he didn't know what he would say.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:25 pm
"So just three going? I can get you a little bird helicopter. They are inexpnsive and mass produced. Yeah. I can get you a helicopter. Give me about an Hour." Murph grabs his radio and Talks to command to get a Little bird helicopter. "Ok. A little bird helicopter will be here in about 45 minutes to an Hour. Can you wait that long?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:30 pm
Vincent put a hand on Murph's shoulder and smiled. "Thank you, sir. How can I ever repay you?"  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm
"Don't Ruin the helicopter for starters. Second, Kick some Zombie a** with that Blade. If we ever cross paths again. I'll teach you the Traditional ways of the assassain. Not the US Goverment ways." Murph smiles and unlatches the hooks on the Hidden blade he has taking it off. and pushing a small button extending the blade so he can clean it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:40 pm
Vincent laughed. "Alright. til we meet again, my friend." Vincent then turned back to Claire's bedside. "Now, to wait until she wakes up."  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

X-KearoNasanam-X

Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:42 pm
"Don't forget I was with you also." Kearo said. "Just do us a little favor, and don't do that crazy crap again. I'll help her with the shanking." he said in a funny tone trying to make a joke out of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:57 pm
Murph walks over to Vincent and wispers into his ear. "Don't tell anyone that I told you about this. I'm going to give you a map. If I don't live then go here and go to the Mansion on the hill and talk to Feirè. He can train you in the way of the assassain.but inorder to train with him you must be able to unlock a lock to get to his dojo. to unlock it you must extend the hidden blade and put it into a slit in the wall behind the DaVinci drawing in the back office. That will open a hidden door in the wall where you will then go down the steps. Once you finish the training you will be able to Pick a weapon from Altair's Armour stand" Murph hands Vincent a map with an X where the Village is.  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:02 pm
Vincent nodded slightly in understanding and slipped the map into a small compartment in his shirt and acted casual as he whispered back, "Alright, gotcha."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:14 pm
Murph walks out of the Infirmary and back to his room. "Man I hope I can see his training through. I pretty sure he wont like Feirè. The man is pretty strict." Murph laughs to himself silently at the thought.  

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:24 pm
Vincent fell asleep waiting for Claire to wake up.  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games