Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply -=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-
[RP] The 'Verse (Accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:30 am
Aria gladly returned the hug, giving a look to Jaden over the mechanic's shoulder that asked who had made the coffee. Fayra returned the wave and attached the best smile she could manage with a hangover, getting herself a glass of water to start the morning with. And a few pills from the bottle of pain-relievers that Jaden had left on the counter for them.

"Strip Poker?" the companion smiled at the suggestion, turning her expression to Jas.

Fayra continued to blush, she didn't have clear memories of the entire night but.. she had a feeling it was best that way. It had been a long time since she'd been that drunk and she had likely said or done something to embarrass herself. She vaguely recalled asking Jaden some questions she thought it best not to dwell on right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:38 am
While Jin-Li was still facing the other members of the crew, Jaden gestured at her with hir mug to indicate that she had made the current pot of coffee and that ze was in no way at fault for the results.

"No, we're not going to play strip poker." Jas said, flushing a faint pink at the suggestion before glaring at Jaden. "I was thinking we'd pull out the hoop and basketball later, though. We've still got plenty of time before we hit the salvage site."

As Jas suggested basketball, Jin-Li perked up. She liked basketball, even if Jaden claimed she cheated at the game. Something about her not possibly dribbling in the small passages she liked to scuttle into with the ball before popping out of a random one.  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:47 am
"Basketball?" Fayra looked at Jas.

Aria started getting things out for tea and picked up the mug of coffee of the counter, placing it in Fayra's hands. She got out two new mugs, catching Jas' eye to indicate one of them was for her.

Fayra looked at her mug of coffee, putting her water on the table and sitting beside it. She then wrapped her hands around the mug and breathed the heavenly scent rising from it. Coffee.

"Jaden, if you want to see the captain naked there are easier ways than strip poker," Aria said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:22 am
"We both know I don't play that game." Jaden grinned back at Aria.

Meanwhile Jas turned to explain to Fayra as Jin-Li returned to the counter for her mug. "It's a game. With a ball and a hoop. You bounce the ball whenever you move and the goal is to get it through the hoop. Person with the most points wins."  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:42 am
Aria laughed lightly at Jaden, tossing her still bed-rumpled hair back over her shoulder as she let the tea steep. "It does look like you managed to keep the good doctor up most of the night though, Jaden."

Fayra blushed again, seeming to do a lot of that this morning. She cleared her throat though, green eyes remaining on the captain. "I understand the game, I'm just not sure how or... where you would play it on the ship." As far as she had seen, the cargo hold held just that. It was, in theory, supposed to hold the things they were shipping not a basketball court.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:52 am
"Either the doc found our game of go fish far more engrossing than most or she was more puzzled than I thought by the idea of two people with female bits playing strip poker together." Jaden shrugged before taking a sip from hir mug nonchalantly and absently swinging Jin-Li back up onto the counter with one hand. "The mechanics are apparently far more complicated than I seem to think they are."

"Usually it's just Jaden and me so we play half court...well, most of a half court. There's just enough space if we restack some of the crates and you're not looking to bounce shots off a back board. Or sink anything in. We sort of use a ring vertical instead of flat." Jas mused as she toyed with the end of her braid. "It's a bit small, come to think of it. Or maybe it's just more of a contact sport with us..."  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:33 am
Fayra couldn't manage to stop blushing, but attempted to keep her attention on Jas as though the conversation behind her wasn't even taking place.

"It sounds rather.. interesting. I didn't think basketball was supposed to be a contact sport." Thinking about it, Fayra was pretty sure most games with Jaden in it probably turned into a contact sport. Regardless of what they were supposed to be. "I'm not sure I would be very good at it." Either due to throwing a ball into a hoop or because she didn't have much interest in playing a contact sport.

Aria raised her eyebrows, looking over toward Fayra's head with a little bit of a smile on her lips. "Well you know... Go Fish can require a lot of strategy and finesse. As for strip poker... well it just makes for a more interesting game when it's two women." Now her grey eyes went to Jas, lips curling as she waited for Jas to tune in.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:45 am
Jas was very determinedly not listening in on a conversation that currently seemed to involve the idea of her and Aria and a game of strip poker. Especially since the game seemed to have suddenly turned into a euphemism when she wasn't paying attention. As fun as the idea sounded, she was pretty sure it would turn into a repeat of waking up that morning, only probably without the hangover.

"Well, I think most of your competition would be Jin-Li if the four of us played." Jas mused, gesturing at the mechanic, who now crouched on the counter and seemed to be preparing to pounce on Jaden's shoulders. "The ball doesn't usually get that far when it's just the two of us."

"You certainly wear more clothes." Jaden muttered into hir mug, speaking as the one who consistently wore at least four layers most of the time, even while on the ship.  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:24 am
Fayra turned to look at Jin-li, not even sure she liked her odds against the mechanic. In the event someone came towards her for the ball, she didn't think she'd do much other than hand it over to keep them away from her. She nodded and took a drink from her mug, feeling her blood starting to move with the addition of the coffee.

"I don't think it would be much competition. I'd just be a handicap to whichever team I was on."

Aria's smile turned into a grin and then she looked at Jaden again. "I promise not to play you, sweetie, I think I would still win." She scooped the tea bags from the two mugs. Jas' she added just a tiny bit of milk and some sugar, depositing it on the table in front of her. "I think on principle Jas would refuse to play as well..." With a little pout, Aria returned to the counter and finished getitng her tea ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:33 am
"Oh, I'm sure Cap would love to play with you if her sense of dignity and propriety didn't get in the gorram way." Jaden said with a grin.

"At least I have a sense of dignity and propriety." Jas shot back as she picked up her mug. "I think you're the only one on this ship that doesn't have it, Jaden."

Almost immediately after Jas finished speaking, Jin-Li launched herself off the counter and hit Jaden solidly in the back just as the muscle was taking a sip from hir mug. The ship's muscle half choked on the coffee and Jin-Li managed to find a perch on Jaden's shoulders.

"Well, maybe not the only one, but I suspect meimei doesn't count in this instance." Jas amended as Jaden wiped away coffee that was dripping out of hir nose with hir free hand.  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:03 am
Aria shrugged; she'd done her best to get past Jas' dignity and propriety the night before. Both Jas and herself knew that what she had said the night before was still out there. It was up to Jas to made up her mind before they were both to old to enjoy the physical aspect of what Ari wanted. Or one of them got killed.

Before her musings could turn too serious, Aria passed a napkin to Jaden. "I feel better about basketball with a doctor on board. Sometimes you two get too competitive over a game."

Fayra fell quiet as Jas and Jaden argued, twisting in her chair to see why Jaden had choked. "J-Jin-li, hir ribs are cracked. Be careful." The medic sounded a little more harsh than she intended to be, but Jaden would never admit to it hirself even if Jin-li had kicked hir where ze was most tender. It was one of those odd assertive moments for Fayra where her concern for her patients took over.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:10 am
Jaden took the napkin before peering into hir coffee mug and gingerly setting it on the counter. Briefly ze blew hir nose into the napkin before making a face at the contents of the napkin.

"Thanks meimei." Jaden said dryly, absently patting Jin-Li's shin with one hand. "I didn't need to finish that coffee anyway."

"Am." Jin-Li chimed to Fayra with a cheerful smile, ignoring Jaden's grumbling. "That's why I'm up here."

At the same time, Jas lowered her mug and gave Aria a wry smile. "No such thing as too competitive. We do have to find a way to keep our cardio up and practice some, so why not a round or two of basketball?"  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:08 am
"Mmm well your idea of basketball is similar to the idea of a brawl on some planets. Merely wrestling on others." Aria said dryly, sipping from her tea. "But on few planets would that be known as basketball. Especially since your balls aren't orange."

Fayra didn't look entirely convinced by Jin-li's response, watching her and Jaden from the corner of her eye. If Jaden so much as flinched she would have to have words with the mechanic. The medic returned to her mug of coffee though, forgetting for the time being that she had even been asking about basketball.

"There's more coffee in the pot, Jaden. Or I can make you some tea, if you like? The water is still hot enough." This was Aria, a little mischief in her expression as she suggested Jaden drink the coffee in the pot.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:21 am
"If I had balls and they were orange, the good doctor would need to do something about it." Jas muttered, hiding behind her mug as she took a sip.

"No, I think I'm good after a coffee sinus rinse." The muscle said with a slight shake of hir head. On Jaden's shoulders, Jin-Li played with hir half-spiked mohawk. "It's a good thing the mugs aren't breakable."  

Akai_ryu
Crew

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:30 am
"It's probably an interesting way to get caffeine into your bloodstream," Fayra stated in a matter-of-fact tone before looking up from her cup and realizing that Jaden had been a little sarcastic. "I can make you something that's good for your ribs. This time without the added benefit of several hours of sleep sprinkled in..." She trailed off into a mumble and then sipped her coffee again.

Aria giggled a little, drinking her tea and moving round the table to sit in her normal place beside Jas. "Are we going to reach the salvage site today or tomorrow?" As they weren't on a planet, the difference between day and night didn't even exist, but they followed by a schedule to keep themselves sane.  
-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff