Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:54 pm
Misty rolled her eyes as she dug through her closet for a new dress. "Ya, totally fun night." She said sarcastically. "Probably go back. What about you?" She said as she held out a green dress to look at it before shoving it back in the closet. "Red or blue?" She asked holding two different dresses up. "I hate dresses but I don't feel like shifting back right now." She looked at him. "Unless you'd rather talk with my other personality."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:46 pm
"I'm going back, too. I....want to check up on my brother...." said Aryn, testing his shoulder again. He winced and left it alone. Dammit...he thought. "And you know I don't have a problem with either of you. The other one's easy to get along with but I can't help but admire your attitude, too. So, it's up to you." He glanced up at the dresses. "Red. That way if you get bloodied again, it won't show up on the dress," he joked, his usually smirk spreading across his face.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:41 pm
She grinned. "Red it is then." She was about to just change but decided to go to the bathroom and closed the door before changing. Sh walked out and looked at him. "I think red was a good idea." She told him before going over to a box on her desk and grabbed a bottle of pain meds out and went and grabbed a water bottle. "Here, it'll help a little." She said as she handed them to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:12 pm
"Looks nice," he said, referring to her dress. He stared at the bottle of pain killers for a moment before sighing and taking it along with the water. "Need I ask why you carry a bottle of pain killers with you?" he asked, amused, after he handed her the bottle of water and the meds back.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:33 pm
Meryl walked out of the shadow in the door and looked as Aryn took the pain pill. "You know that wasn't a good idea, Aryn. You don't even know what kind of injuries you have."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:40 pm
"Well, any stupid decisions I make at this point you can blame on that teacher for slamming my head into the floor," said Aryn, only half-kidding. "Either way, too late now. Why are you following us anyway?"  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Aphrodite21today

Magnetic Citizen

6,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:51 pm
Amethyst was digging through her purse for her book when she heard someone talking. Crystal was walking out of her room when she saw her sister looking for her book. She said, "Check the bottom." Amethyst pulled out her book and told her sister to go over to her. Crystal asked, "What now?" Amethyst said, "I wanna go back to the dance but I don`t like my dress. Do you have a white one I can use?" Crystal replied, "Yes. Follow me." Amethyst and Crystal left to her room and then Amethyst walked out this time in a white dress and a white bow. She walked out of the dorm passing three people up on the way not noticing them.

(Amethyst leaves)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:56 pm
"Ryan." Meryl said in response to Aryn's question. She held out her hand to the floor and a shadow darked and opened up in front of her.  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:41 pm
"What?" said Aryn.

Ryan suddenly popped out of the shadow, landing hard on the floor. "Ah, what the hell?" he asked softly. He immediately jumped to his feet and looked around, confused. "How did I-?" His looked at his brother. "What?"

Aryn sighed. "Misty, Meryl," he said, pointing to each respectively before looking at Meryl. "And, now I have two questions. Why are you following us AND why did you bring him here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:05 pm
Meryl said nothing and left through her own shadow.
(Leaving dorm.)  

Solner
Crew

Clean Genius

3,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:05 pm
She shrugged when he commented her dress "If you say so, dresses aren't my thing though." She said, taking the pills and water back. "You kind of need to when you prefer to fight rather than talk." She said then took some as well as she saw Meryl appear. "Well, glad to know that my room is just open to anyone." She said after meryl left. She looked at Ryan and gave a small wave before putting the pills back in the box and sitting on her desk. "I'm guessing brothers?" She said as she leaned back on her hands, crossing one leg over the other as she looked from Ryan to Aryn.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:11 am
"What gave it away?" asked Aryn sarcastically, before receiving a minor look of irritation from his brother.

"Yes, I'm his younger brother, Ryan. It's nice to meet you," he said politely to Misty before turning back to Aryn. "So, mind telling me what's going on- oh, goddammit, Aryn. What did you do this time?" he asked, suddenly moving to Aryn's side when he noticed his slightly limb shoulder. Despite his worry and his choice of words, Ryan's tone stayed low and strangely calm instead of holding any anger or irritation.  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:26 pm
She yawned. "Oh, just a little disagreement with a very strange teacher. I suggest you stay away from the infirmary." She told Ryan then looked at Aryn. "Well, I'll talk to you later. He's just a little too polite for my tastes." She said to him before shifting. "Sorry for how she acted Ryan. Nice to meet you." She said with a soft smile as she got and walked over to Aryn. "Told you you were being stupid." She wispered in his ear so Ryan couldn't hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:26 pm
Ryan blinked at Misty's sudden change in personality and gave his brother a confused look.

"It's a long story," said Aryn dismissively. Ryan narrowed his golden eyes at him. After a moment Aryn sighed. "Fine." Aryn filled Ryan in on most of what happened in the infirmary and explained about Misty's personality.

Ryan stared at Aryn for a moment before shaking his head. "You are such an idiot, Aryn," he said before leaning closer to look at his eyes. "Look up. I need to check for a concussion."

"Ryan, I would know if I had a concussion," said Aryn, slightly annoyed, but he looked up anyway.

"Sorry, Aryn, but I'm not taking a single word that comes out of your mouth for crap until I'm sure....Hey, Misty? You said you gave him some pain killers?"  

Kairi Nightingale
Crew

9,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistyStar11116
Crew

Friendly Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:32 pm
"Umm, I think so ya. Sorry I don't remember much of what hapened when I was my other personality." She said a little apologetically as she looked at the ground.  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff